• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Transformers IDW revision (Scaling and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physically, he should be comparable to Sixshot and Optimus, which is consistent with him effortlessly grappling with a heavily angered nucleon-amped Tarn in combat. In terms of firepower, above Optimus and Grimlock, and so high that even Megatron has to put an off switch in them (Overlord in particular having the achilles virus). He also laughs at Tarn's firepower and proves its way inferior by casually knocking him down with a blast.

At most City level to Multi-Continent level (Six-Phasers possess firepower that dwarves the likes of Optimus Prime, Grimlock and Megatron, with the latter even taking taking measures to ensure that Overlord would be unable to fight him. Comparable to Sixshot physically, who matched Optimus Prime in combat, and casually fought a nucleon-amped Tarn without taking their fight seriously)

Last edited:
Also, again, does Astrotrain's MFTL+ scale to anyone's reaction or combat speed?
And this?

If we're done with that. I can apply the changes.

I'd say Overlord's justification should be (Toyed around with Tarn. Should be somewhat comparable to Sixshot)

I don't think it would. Galvatron, Arcee, etc, should have Relativistic+ reaction speed, if not FTL+.

But flight speeds should be somewhat comparable to their reactions shouldn't they? All those characters are superior to Cosmos

Hence the FTL+. As for Astrotrain, he's a shuttle and could have FTL-navigation in that form.

So Arcee and galvatron are FTL+. Aight then

I think I can apply the changes now?

I'm done. All pages these pages should be deleted

Thx. Btw didn't u say u were gonna do a revision for the multiverse stuff.

If we're done this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back