• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers (Universe) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That still doesn't mean he destroyed half of Beijin. Most of the population would be concentrated in skyscrapers, IIRC.

I could settle on at least 7-C to possibly High 6-A.
Tier 7 still makes more sense if you ask me but I don’t want to waste too much time and this is a good compromise.

I meant in general. Basically anything that can be applied already.
I would like a little more direct input on somethings, but right now nobody disagrees with changing G1, Beast Wars and TFA, and removing WFC. I can do all that a few hours from now.

The IDW stuff is still in discussion.

His justification is just "superior to".

Edit: I think he could stay if his profile had a few changes. There's a lot of feats the profile doesn't mention.

I updated the power of the verse section.

Edit: Added a power of the verse section for the multiverse characters

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. I trust your sense of judgement regarding if certain profile pages should be deleted due to poor quality, but the other pages that link to them would also need to be updated.

What else is left to do here?

Okay. Can you summarise the arguments please?

Also, has somebody committed to actually performing the required calculations?

The argument for Tier 7 is :

- Cast getting hurt by a kinetic harpoon, a weapon stronger than a tactical nuclear weapon.

- Pyro claiming a 15 kiloton explosion can kill him in a fantasy situation of his.

- Megatron claiming he could destroy a city.

- The cast would've been killed by a 6-C bomb.

The argument for Tier 6 is :

- Mega-Toraxxis Refinery Explosion

- Sixshot and the phase sixers have the sole purpose of razing worlds, to the point they are uninhabitable. The time frame for this should logically be short as the phase sixers attack vulnerable worlds that aren't able to react in time.

- The ravagers do the same thing. Many characters are able to harm the ravagers and the phase sixers.

- Thunderwing ravages the entirety of nebulos in a short amount of time. It is implied it would take a planetary nuke to kill him. Several characters scale to him.

- Swindle's weapon should wield 3.8e+26 watts, High 6-A.

- While looking through Overlord's memories, Chromedome stated that the former could shave an inch off a planet.

The feats have not been calced. These are just going off what has been calced and what we have. Drite77 is gonna do it.

Okay. Thank you for the summary. I am unfortunately not sure which option to choose though.

Perhaps "At least ... , possibly ..." is necessary?

At the moment, I'm mostly kin to Likely/Possibly High 6-A. But I'm waiting for input from others

- Sixshot and the phase sixers have the sole purpose of razing worlds, to the point they are uninhabitable. The time frame for this should logically be short as the phase sixers attack vulnerable worlds that aren't able to react in time.
The phase-sixers make worlds conquerable for Cybertron by killing populations. Technically, someone that can launch nuclear-level attacks could be able to do this in a relatively short period of time. In fact, it would probably be preferable to Megatron if they didn't use Tier 6 firepower to attack planets.

- Thunderwing ravages the entirety of nebulos in a short amount of time. It is implied it would take a planetary nuke to kill him. Several characters scale to him.
Thunderwing possibly didn't Ravage Nebulous, he was in the process of doing so and was drawn off. The planetary bombardment strategy is also seen as an absolute last resort and only suggested because two whole Cybertronian armies couldn't stop him. Optimus Prime only harmed him because ultra-energon is highly unstable and he had tons of guns on him.

- Swindle's weapon should wield 3.8e+26 watts, High 6-A.
Drawing energy from a star itself is vague, as Swindle could literally be taking 1 watt from it, especially since he specifies that it's collapsed. There's no evidence that he's taking the entire output of a star for 1 second from it to power his weapon, or that it even really scales to him. Notably, it's mentioned for one panel and barely does anything in the next, whereas planet-killing/surface-wiping weapons are typically portrayed as much more of a threat.

- While looking through Overlord's memories, Chromedome stated that the former could shave an inch off a planet.
This is quite possibly hyperbolic. Shave an inch is often used as an expression in media.

IDW is just too inconsistent overall. That's why I think giving them a sort of variable rating is the best idea.

Last edited:
Optimus Prime only harmed him because ultra-energon is highly unstable and he had tons of guns on him.
I was more or less referring to this, this and this. Twin twist survives getting kicked over and stepped on by Thunderwing. Crankcase somehow survives ramming into Thunderwing and gets brain damage, it's implied the wound was from Thunderwing. Twin twist survives the attack and skullcruncher is later seen again in mtmte. However, it's likely Thunderwing wasn't really trying against twin twist and skullcruncher.

The first one isn't a direct hit. It's a shockwave that they don't take the brunt of.

The second one is him actually killing those Decepticons, which is also your third scan.

I'd say that's accurate, because he's way above Optimus. I'd say they scale to him in some marginal sense (it's obvious he's not like a thousand times stronger), but Thunderwing still surpasses them, and his feats aren't really that enormous outside some guidebook claiming his strength was sending shockwaves throughout the universe. Someone who could scale is Regenesis Shockwave, as he's much stronger than Thunderwing's unaltered form and powered up by Ore-13.

I just thought of something, with the IDW downgrade, Nova Prime would still be something like; “X, Low 2-C via hax’ right?

I have to unwatch this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me if you need my help later.

Alright. Also I'm pretty sure the dead universe is only 3-A. In ask vector prime, he said the dead universe was just another pocket universe, and not an actual universe of its own.

Last edited:
But in the comic, Shockwave stated that he had Nova’s power in the main universe and he was collapsing all of space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back