• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Lucario

No, you can blitz the opponent with speed amps if the character is originally faster. Otherwise the rules would be playing in favour of the slower character.

Lucario's Extremespeed is legal here.

Ah, gotcha. Regardless, it doesn't matter how fast Lucario gets, especially if it's not a significant boost, since Law's Room makes it so that the moment Lucario steps into Room, he's completely vulnerable. Seeing how well a tired law dealt against Doffy, he should handle Lucario easily.

Well there is more abilities Lucario have like precog and can read opponent mind, attack reflection, power mimicry, etc. But need a good explanation from that so imma wait for a better debater.

Attack Reflection is useless unless he shows the capability to reflects spatial-based attacks and power mimicry is unlikely but I need more input about the nature of Pokemon's powers since DF are DNA-based.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well there is more abilities Lucario have like precog and can read opponent mind, attack reflection, power mimicry, etc. But need a good explanation from that so imma wait for a better debater.
Lucario get Attack Relection from which attack?

And grace started.

@Henry

I dunno so don't ask me sir, it listed in his abilities.

EDIT: After checking again it comes from Parry.

Calaca Vs said:
Attack Reflection is useless unless he shows the capability to reflects spatial-based attacks and power mimicry is unlikely but I need more input about the nature of Pokemon's powers since DF are DNA-based.
DNA based? Where's that from?

Lineage Factor, most specifically. That's the OP version of DNA which Vinsmoke Judge studied with Vegapunk. We haven't much information about that, but the thing is that a person is born with some specific lineage factor which comes from the parents and ancestors and a Devil Fruit change said Lineage Factor accordingly to its powers.

Can I get a reference to that? I completely forgot about that but from my understanding of chapter 698, lineage factors only affect the DF (to create an artificial one), not DFs leading to linear factor changes.

Back