• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you can't read, so
Lol excel and Arkenis said Kaguya Fra , which Boyinlov said to when voting law and he was counted🤦🏽‍♂️

No one give any reason above to him to agree, and be counted as a vote
He said kaguya fra, but no one give valid reasons to her winning, so that vote don't count
And Excel never voted fra, he said this is a stomp.
Kaguya haxs stomps. I don't see Law countering any of her abilities.
I dare some one should do a Hulk (Marvel Comics) and Law versus battles

I don't see that on his profile other than sound manipulation, and how is it going to stop it?
The profile is outdated, it completely lacks awakening in the skills section. Btw, R-room it's an automatic Room that Law creates on his target, he doesn't need to open the basic Room to use his skills, so it has no way to escape, it's very clear when he uses it against Blackbeard. In his profile it counts as Sound Manipulation because Law can also mute any noise using R-room.

He already did ,
Where he voted Kaguya?
Boyinluv just said law Fra and he was counted bruh 🤦🏽‍♂️💀,
Do you know what Fra means?
It means "For reasons above", so when i say "i vote law Fra" or "Law Fra" I saying "I vote Law for the reasons above" meaning that I agree with the person above statement.

When Arkenis voted, there's no give reasons to why Kaguya Wins, so he vote don't counts, unlike Law.

Where he voted Kaguya?

Do you know what Fra means?
It means "For reasons above", so when i say "i vote law Fra" or "Law Fra" I saying "I vote Law for the reasons above" meaning that I agree with the person above statement.

When Arkenis voted, there's no give reasons to why Kaguya Wins, so he vote don't counts, unlike Law.
he was refering to quibs who said kaguya wins due to sheer difference in Ap.

it's IF kaguya being used she is exponentially faster than her base state which is faster than six path naruto who scales to 2.20c , so the speed gap isn't even as immense as you think.
Big enough for Law to give Law an insane advantage, as all he needs is one hit and he also spams teleportation with his precog and mind reading.

The profile is outdated, it completely lacks awakening in the skills section. Btw, R-room it's an automatic Room that Law creates on his target, he doesn't need to open the basic Room to use his skills, so it has no way to escape, it's very clear when he uses it against Blackbeard. In his profile it counts as Sound Manipulation because Law can also mute any noise using R-room.
I'm guessing you're saying that the room can spawn directly ontop of an indivudal and he'll shambles Kaguya before she enters her portal, am I correct assuming that?
I don't see Status Effect inducement resistance (Paralysis inducement) on Law or Haki resistance page
There's also this that, Kachon said he resists it via Willpower, but I don't see that on any profile.
  • Expanding on my above point, how good Is Law's observation haki? She can put a portal behind Naruto and Sasuke which they both couldn't sense. Since Law isn't using Chakra she has no reason to absorb him so she'll go straight for the kill here maybe with Ash bones or even a simple punch would be enough to kill him
  • She can also TSO in that other dimension and BFR Law inside and gg
Still no counters for this other than Law Blitz and 1 shots which makes it a stomp

I'm guessing you're saying that the room can spawn directly ontop of an indivudal and he'll shambles Kaguya before she enters her portal, am I correct assuming that?
No, he'll simply oneshot her.
There's also this that, Kachon said he resists it via Willpower, but I don't see that on any profile.
Law's immune to Kaidou's Conqueror's Haki Paralysis and Fear Manipulation, which is superior to Enies Lobby Zoro's who could paralyze Kaku with his aura.

Still no counters for this other than Law Blitz and 1 shots which makes it a stomp
It's not a stomp, as Kaguya has her own wincons as well.

She has a large AP advantage, and has oneshots of her own, it's just that Law's are easier to pull off. It's a decisive win for Law.

it's IF kaguya being used she is exponentially faster than her base state which is faster than six path naruto who scales to 2.20c , so the speed gap isn't even as immense as you think.
Still unquantifiably higher than 2.11c

This ain't discord where you can rat arguments

Here, you go strictly with what's on the profile

Kaguya has no working passives

Almost 0 win cons

It's not a stomp, as Kaguya has her own wincons as well.

She has a large AP advantage, and has oneshots of her own, it's just that Law's are easier to pull off. It's a decisive win for Law.
I mean the entire argument is that Law speed blitz and one shots. Even if Kaguya has her own one shots, she quite literally cannot do anything because she can't act. If 4x isn't a speedblitz then law has my vote

what's stopping kaguya from flying high in the sky and transporting them to her Ice dimension , and fusing with it to attack law while maintaining range , seeing as law's awakening requires contact.
Law can use R-Room that would follow her, which would allow Law to attack her even if she flies up.

If she does end up transporting Law to her Ice Dimension and fusing it, Law can just create a Room, which is his own space that he's in control with. If Kaguya tries to enter it, he can just cut her up and win that way again.

Both.

For the entire Rooftop fight, Law had his Room up, and we see several shots from outside of Onigashima, and yet we can't see the Room. Some examples:

hmm ok so i more or less understand Law's room , what's stopping kaguya from flying high in the sky and transporting him to her Ice dimension , and fusing with it to attack law while maintaining distance and range , seeing as law's awakening requires contact. Obviosuly onigashima isn't as huge as Kaguya's dimension.

I mean the entire argument is that Law speed blitz and one shots. Even if Kaguya has her own one shots, she quite literally cannot do anything because she can't act. If 4x isn't a speedblitz then law has my vote
Yeah, 4x isn't a speed blitz, but it's enough for Kaguya to not be able to keep up very well. And paired with Law's busting mind reading, precog, and teleportation, it's pretty much as good as one.

Law can use R-Room that would follow her, which would allow Law to attack her even if she flies up.

If she does end up transporting Law to her Ice Dimension and fusing it, Law can just create a Room, which is his own space that he's in control with. If Kaguya tries to enter it, he can just cut her up and win that way again.
he need's contact though, i read that on the one piece wikia.

Yeah, 4x isn't a speed blitz, but it's enough for Kaguya to not be able to keep up very well. And paired with Law's busting mind reading, precog, and teleportation, it's pretty much as good as one.
Also if they know have knowledge of each other from the start, what's stopping kaguya from IF .

anyways voting Kaguya via passive Power Null, invulnerability, immortality, BFR, and TSO that Law cant touch if she shields with them

No. He swings his sword and whatever is in that direction is spatially diced.
ok so basically R-room is whatever he aims at right, can it travel a greater distance than shown, in onigashima seeing as kaguya's dimensions's are far larger, so would it be able to reach her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back