• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a debunk if you have no proof other than whatever you believe bruh, it’s already shown and known that Ninja’s battle prowess depend on if their mentally amped or nerfed.
lmaooooo. What are you even saying? That isn't in every battle homie. Just prove in this instance they're getting a mental amp, then address the fact Kaguya could also move with the gravity holding her down.

Can someone else explain Haki to this person? I'm having trouble mustering enough energy to give a **** considering how they read the Haki page incorrectly.
Ok then ignore what I said , then do u have proof of law resisting issho’s gravity manip. And Even then I already proved Teen six paths Naruto has far higher Lifting strength than law.

lmaooooo. What are you even saying? That isn't in every battle homie. Just prove in this instance they're getting a mental amp, then address the fact Kaguya could also move with the gravity holding her down.
it’s was literally the end , they are fighting the final big bad , they literally wanted to sacrifice themselves for nardo and sauce. Mental amp going crazy bruh

@Kachon123 i would adress your points but i am not very interested in this tbh, it looks like most are in favor of law tho unless any other nard supporters show up. Not really sure why this is a match like snook said tho.

Yea generally, but it also depends on your mastery of haki.
No it doesn't. It depends of your potency of haki and the potency of the haki of your opponent.

For example, if Character A has 2 layers of Haki and a Gravity Devil Fruit, and Character B has 1 layers of Haki, Character B would not be able to resist the effects of Character A's Devil Fruit via Haki. Character A then fights Character C, but Character C has 3 layers of Haki, Character C would be able to completely negate the effects of Character A's Devil Fruit via Haki.

In this same vein, since Law's Haki scales to around 6 layers, he has 6 layers of resistance to Gravity Manipulation due to Issho's Devil Fruit being a thing.

No it doesn't. It depends of your potency of haki and the potency of the haki of your opponent.

For example, if Character A has 2 layers of Haki and a Gravity Devil Fruit, and Character B has 1 layers of Haki, Character B would not be able to resist the effects of Character A's Devil Fruit via Haki. Character A then fights Character C, but Character C has 3 layers of Haki, Character C would be able to completely negate the effects of Character A's Devil Fruit via Haki.

In this same vein, since Law's Haki scales to around 6 layers, he has 6 layers of resistance to Gravity Manipulation due to Issho's Devil Fruit being a thing.
So who does law scale off for having 6 layers of gravity resistance?. I see your point , but you can’t assume Issho gravity manip is equal to kaguya who far outscales him in all stats other than speed, issho gravity scales to High 6A feats or lower , but Kaguya’s scales to Teen six path Naruto who heavily outscales law especially in Lifting strength

So who does law scale off for having 6 layers of gravity resistance?. I see your point , but you can’t assume Issho gravity manip is equal to kaguya who far outscales him in all stats other than speed, issho gravity scales to High 6A feats or lower
Kaguya isn't manipulating gravity. She's simply sending people to a dimension with much greater gravity than Earth, and because of this, it does not have 5-B durability, and you can't prove that it does.

It scales off of LS, which both Issho and Law already are superior to Kaguya in.

Kaguya isn't manipulating gravity. She's simply sending people to a dimension with much greater gravity than Earth, and because of this, it does not have 5-B durability, and you can't prove that it does.

It scales off of LS, which both Issho and Law already are superior to Kaguya in.
She has fusionism in her key cause she can fuse with her dimensions or nature itself ,also I just checked law scales to at least T , Naruto teen six path scales to at least T, Higher , Far higher and he was suppressed by kaguya’s gravity dimension, even Naruto’s weaker forms like 6 tails can overpower pains gravity. Hagoromo could push the moon into orbit on his deathbed and Kaguya obviously outscales him, even Toneri has feats on trying to slam the moon on the earth.

Last edited:
She has fusionism in her key cause he can fuse with her dimensions or nature , also I just checked law scales to at least T , Naruto teen six path scales to at least T, Higher , Far higher and he was suppressed by kaguya’s gravity dimension, even Naruto’s weaker forms like 6 tails who overpower pains gravity.
Law also scale higher trought.
Lifting Strength: At least Class T (Comparable to Smoker) | At least Class T (Doflamingo couldn't overpower Law's grip on his sword) | At least Class T (Stronger than before)

You do know that is only when he is using the Kurama Avatar, right? Does he uses the Kurama Avatar when he fights the gravity of Kaguya?
Yea but She no-sold sasuke perfect susanoo which is At least equal to Kurama avatar, also I just checked kaguya’s Lifting strength , It’s higher than Law’s( This is her IF version which exponentially increases her Lifting strength).

Since there's barley any Naruto Supporters, I'll assist

I don't see Status Effect inducement resistance (Paralysis inducement) on Law or Haki resistance page

• If they both have prior knowledge, Kaguya would instantly see how broken this guy's abilities are and likely would want to be out of his room range so instantly to another dimension for her
  • Expanding on my above point, how good Is Law's observation haki? She can put a portal behind Naruto and Sasuke which they both couldn't sense. Since Law isn't using Chakra she has no reason to absorb him so she'll go straight for the kill here maybe with Ash bones or even a simple punch would be enough to kill him
  • She can also TSO in that other dimension and BFR Law inside and gg

Expanding on my above point, how good Is Law's observation haki? She can put a portal behind Naruto and Sasuke which they both couldn't sense. Since Law isn't using Chakra she has no reason to absorb him so she'll go straight for the kill here maybe with Ash bones or even a simple punch would be enough to kill him
Law is 5x faster than her and canonically spams teleportaiton.

He can also read minds, has instinctive reactions, is one of the smartest and most tactical fighters in the One Piece verse, and can sense intent, meaning he can not only nigh-blitz Kagura, but he can also dodge all of her attacks and know whats coming several moments before it even happens.

He can also read minds, has instinctive reactions, is one of the smartest and most tactical fighters in the One Piece verse, and can sense intent, meaning he can not only nigh-blitz Kagura, but he can also dodge all of her attacks and know whats coming several moments before it even happens.
Not 5 times , at least 4 times to 4.5 times,

besides this kaguya is exponential above 2.20c which her base state already scales over. So it might be even less than you think.

Also update the votes as far as I know Excel, Marshadow, arkenis and Quibster voted kaguya unless they have decided to change their votes.

Law >(blitz) Misery > Indra > Rooftop Luffy >~ Kaidou Thunder Bagua = 4x Kaguya
Nah like I said it might be much less , it says exponentially , she can be 2x at least or even 3x faster than her base state which already is faster than Six path Naruto who scales to 2.20c, so the speed advantage ain’t as overwhelming as you are claiming it to be.

Kaguya would instantly see how broken this guy's abilities are and likely would want to be out of his room range so instantly to another dimension for her
Law can stop it with R-room, a Room he creates on his enemies that "sticks" to their bodies.

none of them votes no.

Said this is a stomp, which don't as a vote.

Never voted

No one give any reason above to him to agree, and be counted as a vote

Sneezing is not really a valid wincon to vote.
Lol excel and Arkenis said Kaguya Fra , which Boyinlov said to when voting law and he was counted🤦🏽‍♂️

Law has it via Willpower.
The only resistance I've seen with willpower is Madness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation with Willpower

I always wanted to ask, why is the 8.74c rating movement speed? I thought the whole calc was the speed of Kaido's swing?
Ignoring that, I doubt Law is going to spam teleportation against someone who isn't in the same dimension since that'll just waste stamina.
Naruto senses intent, and still couldn't sense Kaguya. He doesn't have precognition and his sensory isn't interdimensional
Law can stop it with R-room, a Room he creates on his enemies that "sticks" to their bodies.
I don't see that on his profile other than sound manipulation, and how is it going to stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back