• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a reason.

Because of Law's speed and teleportation spam and oneshot potential with attacks he can land from several kilometers away, Kaguya wouldn't even even have a chance to hit him. You've yet to address this.
Gravity dimension holds him still.

Btw, any actual projectile attack she sends (unless it resists spatial manip) gets re-teleported back to her too. Law outhaxes the hell out of her and by the time she's about to send him through any portal he'd run circles around her.

If votes actually matter, put me in for Law

Nah kamui doesn’t exactly do damage it just displaces whatever it touches , similarly like durability negation without actually having to piece or cut.
Yes it does do damage...Deidara was bleeding out after Kakashi BFR'd his arm.
0370b01d0cfc3fe26d0f9b36629835c3.png

For comparison, here's what happens when Law cuts someone

Their body is just separated with zero damage, completely different

Yes it does do damage...Deidara was bleeding out after Kakashi BFR'd his arm.
0370b01d0cfc3fe26d0f9b36629835c3.png

For comparison, here's what happens when Law cuts someone

Their body is just separated with zero damage, completely different
Well it doesn’t matter Kaguya , changes to gravity dimension ,and uses Ash killing bones GG

She teleports them to the dimension she gets pressed down by the gravity, hinders any win con she has like the ash bones.

Law simply needs to swing in her direction and he can end it

She teleports them to the dimension she gets pressed down by the gravity, hinders any win con she has like the ash bones.

Law simply needs to swing in her direction and he can end it
She can fuse with her dimensions you know , and even then what stops her from nuking the dimension with TSB or casting IF.

The gravity dimension thing does make sense though. kaguya struggled to raise her arm to attack while in it.
Law can deadass spawn kroom on her with the flick of his wrist and swipe left with his sword and she's done-in by her own hax+his

Does it? Naruto scales to class T, Law scales to AT LEAST Class T even back at dressrosa
Nah just checked it Law scales to at least T, while Naruto scales to at least T, Higher , far Higher , so law and Naruto aren’t comparable.

She can fuse with her dimensions you know , and even then what stops her from nuking the dimension with TSB or casting IF.
Fusing with her dimensions makes her a bigger target and she doesn't do that offensively from what i remember. But law is cutting space so thats irrelevant asf.
Her nuking TSB takes super long lmaooooo and casting IF is not in character mid battle

Fusing with her dimensions makes her a bigger target and she doesn't do that offensively from what i remember. But law is cutting space so thats irrelevant asf.
Her nuking TSB takes super long lmaooooo and casting IF is not in character mid battle
The Nuking doesn’t take as long as u suggest , also The Op doesn’t specify if in character or not. She does fuse with her environment offensively, she used it in her sand dimension against Naruto.

Bruh it’s well know shinobi are able to do incredible shit when mental amped , just ask any Naruto supporter.
Is it happening in this instance? Prove that ig

The Nuking doesn’t take as long as u suggest , also The Op doesn’t specify if in character or not. She does fuse with her environment offensively, she used it in her sand dimension against Naruto.
Oh okay, how long does the nuke take?

Is it happening in this instance? Prove that ig

Oh okay, how long does the nuke take?
I don’t need to prove anything you do , there is already evidence in the series , where it happens many times, doing things chars even above them shouldn’t be able to do. it’s up to you to prove it otherwise. As for the nuking I can quantify how fast , but I can say it’s fast enough to the point Naruto and sasuke were alert enough to try and quickly stop her.

I don’t need to prove anything you do , there is already evidence in the series , where it occurs many times doing things chars even above them shouldn’t be able to do , it’s up to you to prove it bruh.
No lmaooooo. Go actually make an argument for what you're saying. Something being done in several other occasions does not mean it happens in this instance so your argument is already bad.

I just read the haki page it applies to advanced users , just like commanders who had Haki in Marineford couldn’t properly harm the admirals due to low - Intermediate haki.
Can someone else explain Haki to this person? I'm having trouble mustering enough energy to give a **** considering how they read the Haki page incorrectly.

No lmaooooo. Go actually make an argument for what you're saying. Something being done in several other occasions does not mean it happens in this instance so your argument is already bad.
It’s not a debunk if you have no proof other than whatever you believe bruh, it’s already shown and known that Ninja’s battle prowess depend on if their mentally amped or nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back