• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy distorted space with his kick, but he didn't spatially distort Madara's body. Furthermore, this is not even an argument, as Madara was affected by the blow and almost died.

he distorted/ bent space which is why it’s listed as Limited spatial manip , it’s accepted. you just coping at this point 😑, you can go on the Naruto discussion thread and ask I guess , my Vote obviously goes to kaguya , she violates in every possible way other than speed for now.
there's a difference between being so strong you distort space
and spatially cutting someone. Guy is so strong/fast space bends, but his offense has nothing to do with space manip itself.
Law severes the fabric of space to cut you in half without hurting or killing you, he SPATIALLY DISPLACES YOUR BODY in a severing motion, not damaging it. His cut more or less undoes the connection that holds your body together. it's not something you regenerate from because it's not "damage", and it hits anything in the line of his slice.

I'm not arguing kaguya vs law, but I am saying you're deadass wrong about what Law's ability is and how drastically different his spatial displacement is from limited space bending

Wait how is the kick even important?
C… hmm just ignore what I said, it still doesn’t matter kaguya hax/Ap stomps
there's a difference between being so strong you distort space
and spatially cutting someone. Guy is so strong/fast space bends, but his offense has nothing to do with space manip itself.
Law severes the fabric of space to cut you in half without hurting or killing you, he SPATIALLY DISPLACES YOUR BODY in a severing motion, not damaging it. His cut more or less undoes the connection that holds your body together. it's not something you regenerate from because it's not "damage", and it hits anything in the line of his slice.

I'm not arguing kaguya vs law, but I am saying you're deadass wrong lmao
oh My bad then , but otherwise kaguya still hax stomps.

oh My bad then , but otherwise kaguya still hax stomps.
If he swings first she's getting one shot. He's faster than her. He can also use his K-room to make his spatial bubble appear in her location instantly and swing from where he is outside it to do the same thing amputate does. Law's offense is much haxier than she could handle.

But Kaguya rating stomps because 5B vs H6A isn't a match the site allows regardless of hax

If he swings first she's getting one shot. He's faster than her. He can also use his K-room to make his spatial bubble appear in her location instantly and swing from where he is outside it to do the same thing amputate does. Law's offense is much haxier than she could handle.

But Kaguya rating stomps because 5B vs H6A isn't a match the site allows regardless of hax
Wait Doesn’t kaido/big mom tank laws spatial manip. And lol am being ganged on by multiple Op goons no offense.

It's not "tanking" via durability. Law doesn't care about durability. Their Haki is what ruins his game entirely

I've seen matches like this occur on a regular basis. Btw, Law has hax and speed to finish off Kaguya.
Maybe for fun and games? But I don't think two different ratings can be officially added even if the weaker one wins

although this isent currently the case, verse wide speed revisions are coming soon which could massivley put kaguya above law in speed. voting still kaguya tho

Kaguya haxs stomps. I don't see Law countering any of her abilities.
I dare some one should do a Hulk (Marvel Comics) and Law versus battles

Last edited:
It apparently shows that Madara and therefore Kaguya could regenerate from Law's spatial manipulation, even though what blasted a hole in Madara's chest was Guy's foot, not his fodder limited spatial manipulation that only distorted Madara's staff.
Lol I literally forgot about Kaguya fighting DMS kakashi/Obito who has spatial manip or Kakashi with One Mangekyou using spatial manip on Madara( though can’t really remember that fight , might have to read it again).

Also if this is IF kaguya what's stopping her from transfering law to her dimension and nuking it or casting infinte tsukuyomi.
Haki gives Law resistance against teleportation. Also, I give both prior knowledge of each other and Law is still faster than her.

although this isent currently the case, verse wide speed revisions are coming soon which could massivley put kaguya above law in speed. voting still kaguya tho
This is not a valid reason. So, Kaguya counters Law's speed via a revision that's yet to come and you don't even know if it'll be accepted?

Lol I literally forgot about Kaguya fighting DMS kakashi/Obito who has spatial manip or Kakashi with One Mangekyou using spatial manip on Madara( though can’t really remember that fight , might have to read it again).
It's not the same thing because Kamui does damage...Law's spatial cuts do not, there's nothing to regenerate in this case.

Haki gives Law resistance against teleportation. Also, I give both prior knowledge of each other and Law is still faster than her.
Ok let’s assume that it does , doesn’t that apply to Only advanced Haki user which am pretty sure law ain’t among. Also it ain’t basically teleportation in that sense.

Last edited:
It's not the same thing because Kamui does damage...Law's spatial cuts do not, there's nothing to regenerate in this case.
Nah kamui doesn’t exactly do damage it just displaces whatever it touches/gets close to , similarly like durability negation without actually having to pierce or cut.

large gap in physcal stats
That's not a reason.

Because of Law's speed and teleportation spam and oneshot potential with attacks he can land from several kilometers away, Kaguya wouldn't even even have a chance to hit him. You've yet to address this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back