• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law VS Hendrickson

Law2
Both 7-A versions
Law- 8 (PlumCrayfish376,Calaca Vs,Rei Rubro,KobserHope07, Rin The Dragon Empress,Misogi2,VioleLFC,Js250476)

Hendrickson-0
HendricksonRender2

If Hendrickson starts with death spells in-character he wins. If not, Law cuts and incapacitates him.

Wait, I'm gonna elaborate more. If the death spell is a projectile (which I assume is but I don't remember Hendrickson's fight quite well) and he's not resistant to his own magic, Law can switch places with Shambles and kill Hendrickson with his own spell. If he's not affected nothing changes, Law's teleport works well against projectiles.

Leaving the spells aside, Hendrickson will be cut down the very first moment Law gets the chance.

So yeah, unless the Death spell isn't a projectile Law should take this.

Calaca Vs said:
Wait, I'm gonna elaborate more. If the death spell is a projectile (which I assume is but I don't remember Hendrickson's fight quite well) and he's not resistant to his own magic, Law can switch places with Shambles and kill Hendrickson with his own spell. If he's not affected nothing changes, Law's teleport works well against projectiles.
Leaving the spells aside, Hendrickson will be cut down the very first moment Law gets the chance.

So yeah, unless the Death spell isn't a projectile Law should take this.
well idk too if death spell is a projectile, but make sense,im going to chanche the vote if the death spell is a projectile.

Well, if Law knows about the attack beforehand, he can always just switch himself from the battlefield to avoid it. The Holy Knights were able to avoid the Dark Snow once they realized its effects and with Law's teleportation abilities, it would be weird to think he won't be able to dodge them. Plus, won't Observation Haki help Law in seeing where the Dark Snow is falling and avoid them swiftly.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Well, if Law knows about the attack beforehand, he can always just switch himself from the battlefield to avoid it. The Holy Knights were able to avoid the Dark Snow once they realized its effects and with Law's teleportation abilities, it would be weird to think he won't be able to dodge them. Plus, won't Observation Haki help Law in seeing where the Dark Snow is falling and avoid them swiftly.
so

Law- 1 (PlumCrayfish376)

Law can easliy reflect Hendy's death balls with telekines or teleportation. And since, Law has more versatility, he should win via spatial cut.

I also vote for for Law as with Law, AP doesn't matter since his Devil Fruit is haxy. Law got spartial cut which negate Regenerationn, so Hendy's Regenerationn means nothing and he got plenty of attacks that ignores Durability like Gamma Knife outright so there that's.

If most of the Holy Knights can avoid Hendy's Dark Snow can avoid it after knowing its effect, then Law, who should be much faster scaling from Pre-Timeskip Zoro Mach 721 and have teleportation, he can pretty easily dodge it. With Observation Haki, Law can sense Hendy's intention and by sensing it, Law can estimate that getting hit by that attack would not be a smart idea and avoid it.

Back