• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The purpose of this CRT is very simple, add Acausality Type 2 for the Irregulars, and I don't have that much of hope that this will be accepted, but even so I'm going to try

The Mirror of the Past, which is capable of seeing people's past, outright stated that Baam doesn't have a past, and later on, Soo-oh, a Red Witch, who are a Race of women in the Tower capable of seeing a person's future and fate up to their death, is completely unable to see Baam's future, even Khel Hellam, who can also see the fate/future, was unable to see correct the future due to Baam's presence in the area. Hockney was unable to see the future because of Zahard's presence nearby him. Even Zahard, who has the capacity to see the future to a greater extent when compared to the likes of Khel Hellam and Hockney, is unable to see the future/fate of the 10 Family Heads and Baam. Which all indicates that the Irregulars doesn't have a future

For more details, I'll leave the link to other thread explaining more elaborately about Khel Hellam, Red Witches, Silver Dwarfs and Fate/Destiny/Future/Path stuff here:

Basically, the Irregulars have no past and no future, they only exist in a singular point in time, the present, and that's why they should get Acausality Type 2

Last edited:
Question, one of the scans says it's an "area" and "in the tower" that prevented seeing the future.

How does this scale to the character?

Edit: and it further attributed the "unable to see the future" to the tower doing it which soubds like power Nullification.

as long as I read this fiction, things like this do not refer to "has no past or future ". this is more like explaining that irregular existence is inconsistent with the tower, and with all the abilities that come from the tower itself.

So it's not that Irregulars have no past or future, but the existence of Irregulars that come from outside is incompatible with the law of the tower

Question, one of the scans says it's an "area" and "in the tower" that prevented seeing the future.

How does this scale to the character?

Edit: and it further attributed the "unable to see the future" to the tower doing it which soubds like power Nullification.
This is more due to the nature of Zahard as an Irregular, as the Irregulars are pretty much the true chosen ones of the Tower who can climb it, as stated in the Tower of God lore multiple times, while the Regulars are simply handpicked by Headon, and Admnistrator, not the Tower itself, and this is consistent with Khel Hellam, Red Witches and Silver Dwarfs not being able to see the future of the Irregulars.
as long as I read this fiction, things like this do not refer to "has no past or future ". this is more like explaining that irregular existence is inconsistent with the tower, and with all the abilities that come from the tower itself.

So it's not that Irregulars have no past or future, but the existence of Irregulars that come from outside is incompatible with the law of the tower
I mean, it's still applicable, since even though Irregulars have Acausality Type 4 and operate on an irregular causality system rather than the regular one from the Tower, they are still bounded by it, but not completely, since they aren't the same as the characters with Acausality Type 5, who are completely independent of the causality system and they exist outside it

Why not give the resistance rating to precogs instead of acausality 2, because I think it makes more sense. If I remember correctly, there is also the ability to see the past, so the irregulars also get resistance to past vision.

Why not give the resistance rating to precogs instead of acausality 2, because I think it makes more sense. If I remember correctly, there is also the ability to see the past, so the irregulars also get resistance to past vision.
Well, but in this case as I showed in the scan about the Mirror of the Past, the talking mirror openly claims that the fact that Baam doesn't have a past, it clearly shows that the fact that the mirror failed to see and shown Baam's past if owes more to the case that he doesn't have a past rather than something like resistance prevented it from seeing his past, I've even looked in other better translations like Mangahelpers and that's exactly what the mirror says

The evidence isn't strong enough, he can't see his past which makes the Mirror think that he doesn't have a past

This is a pretty reasonable explanation compared to immediately assuming that Bam has no past

They already got both of those, the first due acau.IV

I disagree with the CRT, to me, it's sort of of like their personal timeline being an impossibility to see(hell, even seeing him on the present is a difficulty), as well as the fate they're walking through/their causality (hence why tracing the fate they're taking or trying to see the past itself doesn't works).

Their presence is like clogging up a scanner when it tries to pick up a data, also messing up the future predictions of the scanner. Not that they literally lack a past and future...

Back