• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, another ToG CRT, since every time I finish a CRT I unfortunately remember that I forgot to add certain things in the previous CRT and I stay in this cycle

But getting down to business, practically what I propose is to mix the keys of Traumerei himself with that of his Shinheuh, more or less it would look like this: "6-A+, High 6-B with Shinheuh", since they are his summoned shinheuh and that he uses in combat whenever he wants

The second is to give Supernatural Willpower for some characters because of Anaak's willpower (and her willpower is overall far inferior to that of mostly relevant characters) allowed her to keep up standing up a brutal beatdown from Khun Ran with Redan, who even pierced her heart with his Lighting Sword, making him think that he had missed her heart due to her remaining conscious and standing, and this beating would have knocked out or even killed a person who doesn't has all that willpower. This would scale to a few Regulars, some Rankers and High Rankers and characters comparable to them

The third is that Unleashed True Self Mode Baam should have Soul Absorption, since through this thread and this blog, it was agreed that when White absorbs a soul, he gains the strength of that soul, and considering that Baam practically absorbed all of his power, that means he also absorbed almost every soul White had, which includes the one billion of souls he had, with the exception of his own soul and that of his siblings, and that also gives Resistance to Soul Absorption to White, since he resisted UTSM Baam's Absorption for a prolonged period of time and it was only succeeded because of the help of Aguero, Rak and White's Clone, and even so, the souls of Hoaqin and his siblings remained in their fused body despite of UTSM Baam's Soul Absorption being successeful while all ther other souls were gone

The fourth is that Unleashed True Self Mode Baam should have all the abilities and resistances of his Power of Souls Form, as his UTSM transformation at the time before he absorbed White's power and Leviathan, is the result of Baam merges all the powers inside himself into a single one, which he himself confirmed, and all the powers he had inside himself up to that time were, Red Thryssa, Blue Thryssa and the souls, the latter which he used to enter his Power of Souls Form and they are the main source of power of these two transformations

The fifth is that everyone that can use shinsoo should get Healing, as in the translation of one of SIU's blogs, it was stated that through shinsoo, its users can heal themselves or others with it

Last edited:
Eu concordo com essas mudanças, embora uma lista de personagens que obteriam força de vontade sobrenatural seria legal.
Well, as I said, it affects almost every profile we currently have on this site, with the exception of El Robina, since it is a weapon, not a real person, all the rest get Supernatural Willpower

I'm not so sure about everyone scaling to it. Hell Joe for example. A big part of his charater was that he just gave up. The likes of Yeon Woon and Charlie also don't seem that impressive in the willpower department, despite being rankers. There have been plenty of rankers in the story (without a page), who were actually quite pathetic.

I disagree with willpower. Supernatural willpower as i know it is willpower that is... well... Supernatural. An example is Meta Knight resisting Fecto Forgo's mind control through sheer power in Kirby or the usage of Haki in one piece. Just being very resiliant means she has really good stamina and pain tolerance

I disagree with willpower. Supernatural willpower as i know it is willpower that is... well... Supernatural. An example is Meta Knight resisting Fecto Forgo's mind control through sheer power in Kirby or the usage of Haki in one piece. Just being very resiliant means she has really good stamina and pain tolerance
"Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain"

This is one of the listed possible applications.

I'm not so sure about everyone scaling to it. Hell Joe for example. A big part of his charater was that he just gave up. The likes of Yeon Woon and Charlie also don't seem that impressive in the willpower department, despite being rankers. There have been plenty of rankers in the story (without a page), who were actually quite pathetic.
I think this is more a matter of how certain characters are portrayed, as for example, Complete Transformation Yama is stronger than Prime White with Cullinan, but due to the way SIU treats Yama making him seem pathetic in most cases, this ends up in us giving the opposite impression just like the Yeon Woon and Charlie examples you cited, but in the case of Hell Joe, I'm pretty sure Urek just hit him hard enough to knock him out to the point that his willpower was useless at that moment and the immense gap of power between him and Urek made him give up, realizing that no matter what he did, he wouldn't even be able to scratch Urek

Yeah but if a character has now showings whatsoever of it and it isn't a verse mechanic, than supernatural willpower doesn't scale like that.

As for Hell Joe, he gave up long before the Floor of Death arc. That's his villain backstory. He was met with adversity and as such gave up on his original intentions and became a tyrant.

Yeah but if a character has now showings whatsoever of it and it isn't a verse mechanic, than supernatural willpower doesn't scale like that.

As for Hell Joe, he gave up long before the Floor of Death arc. That's his villain backstory. He was met with adversity and as such gave up on his original intentions and became a tyrant.
So what characters do you think should get Supernatural Willpower via Anaak's willpower? I believe that the most Rankers, all High Ranker and some characters comparable to Rankers and High Rankers should be get, but I don't know which exact Regulars should get it, besides Season 2 Baam, Novick, Ran and other few

So what characters do you think should get Supernatural Willpower via Anaak's willpower? I believe that the most Rankers, all High Ranker and some characters comparable to Rankers and High Rankers should be get, but I don't know which exact Regulars should get it, besides Season 2 Baam, Novick, Ran and other few
For Regulars, Khun should get it (with feats like putting himself into cryo sleep before dying because his heart got blown up), probably Rak since his convictions seem to be very strong and I believe he's the one character in the series who has never expressed doubt. I feel like Endorsi has a feat somewhere, but it's been a while since I've read through the entire webtoon.

So, for the Regulars, the ones who should get Supernatural Willpower are Khun Aguero, Khun Ran, Rak, Endorsi and Baam during Season 2 and 3, right?

Last edited:
I guess the changes largely seem fine; I would be fine with WHYNAUT's suggestion for the characters with supernatural willpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back