• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Several times*
Screenshot_20211224_023816.jpg

뢰단을 사용하고 있는 동안의 나는 평상시보다 몇 배는 빠르고 강하다.
While using Rödan, I am several times faster and stronger than usual.
Translated using this

explosion manip?
Maybe? Feels more like a spell that causes “destruction” opposed to several explosions. Like the ships exploded because that’s what happens to them when they are destroyed.

Well regardless we already have a spell for memory erasure indexed on his profile, might as well have the other one too.

New chapter is short but alright
Bam is joining the competition to "prove his worth" as Lillial suggests, though Bam himself is doing that because he is trying to have himself to himself...so yeah he is defending his virginity. Also, this means that Bam will fight princesses aka we might get stuff like Bam vs Maschenny or Bam vs whoever else joins. Maybe a battle against some tu piere women

Sup boys, i think it is time for a skill upgrade. We have Zahard at gifted yet his entry says he literally outclasses Bam massively in skill, Baam being genius

By the way, I would like to ask if the feat of 10% Urek without shinsoo pulverizing a mountain range can be re-calculated, since what we have is a very old calc and it looks quite outdated, and it's the only old calc that was never redone when compared to Yuri's Rose Shower and Data Urek's speed, which were very old, but when redone showed new results

Maybe we can get a feat that supports the 6-A+ rating for the Top Tiers

By the way, I would like to ask if the feat of 10% Urek without shinsoo pulverizing a mountain range can be re-calculated, since what we have is a very old calc and it looks quite outdated, and it's the only old calc that was never redone when compared to Yuri's Rose Shower and Data Urek's speed, which were very old, but when redone showed new results

Maybe we can get a feat that supports the 6-A+ rating for the Top Tiers
I'll look into it. Since it's actually really high-balled (the mountain range being several hundred km thick), it might actually get a lower result. Or not, who knows

lower... those aren't even mountains
That wouldn't matter though since Urek scales to above Traumerei whose claim about destroying the nest is already more impressive than the punch. I think the main gains to be had is by re-evaluating how big each floor is. We don't know how big the inner and middle towers are, we're working off assumptions by comparing it to the outer tower and scaling down from there. I think that given how high up the nest is in the sky, we should look into what the height of the floors are.

That wouldn't matter though since Urek scales to above Traumerei whose claim about destroying the nest is already more impressive than the punch. I think the main gains to be had is by re-evaluating how big each floor is. We don't know how big the inner and middle towers are, we're working off assumptions by comparing it to the outer tower and scaling down from there. I think that given how high up the nest is in the sky, we should look into what the height of the floors are.
Afaik the heighr probably won't affect us much and we don't really see what's in the distance either. Additionally, as far as we know there's no evidence to suggest that floors have curvature, one the same as our planet's, which will make calculating horizon distance a pain in the ass

That wouldn't matter though since Urek scales to above Traumerei whose claim about destroying the nest is already more impressive than the punch.
duh
we can also assume a floor height to be 300 km(earth atmosphere height), as the tower that D.Zahard vs TSM Baam took place was at least 120km, with a lot of sky going even after, and by Gustang words the HF is similar to a floor

duh
we can also assume a floor height to be 300 km(earth atmosphere height), as the tower that D.Zahard vs TSM Baam took place was at least 120km, with a lot of sky going even after, and by Gustang words the HF is similar to a floor
I think 300km is far too small, given the nest walls themselves are around 140km tall whilst being suspended in the sky with there being no visual on the bottom or top of the floor. Thus, by stacking the walls on top of each other we can deduce that the height of the floor will be far above 300km.

I think 300km is far too small, given the nest walls themselves are around 140km tall whilst being suspended in the sky with there being no visual on the bottom or top of the floor. Thus, by stacking the walls on top of each other we can deduce that the height of the floor will be far above 300km.
Then exosphere lowest part, which starts at 500km, but at this point there's no way to conceive the size anymore, 10000km of exosphere upper limit is too much. And afaik there's no much we can use to guide us by in a rl estimation.

There are shots both above and below the Last Station where said station can be ang-sized in order to get the vertical distance above and below it, but the result is like 3000 km in total if I remember correctly, and that was with the old Hell Train size. The new one would make it like over 10,000 km, making each floor taller than they are wide, which is... unlikely

There are shots both above and below the Last Station where said station can be ang-sized in order to get the vertical distance above and below it, but the result is like 3000 km in total if I remember correctly, and that was with the old Hell Train size. The new one would make it like over 10,000 km, making each floor taller than they are wide, which is... unlikely
I don't think it's unlikely at all. Hell more than half of the floors we've seen have buildings and cities that are floating in the sky which leads me to believe there's a lot of room in the sky.

do we include the Leviathan into post nest arc? For example, Baam after absorbing Leviathan managed to merge all his shinsu attacks with shinwonryu, but all this was during the nest arc, why post nest
Because by my previous conversation with @Arceus0x in this thread, I discovered that we are pretty much at the end of the Nest arc and it looks like Baam won't have any other significantly increase in power besides from absorbing the Leviathan due to all the problem he's having in dealing with Traumerei

Because by my previous conversation with @Arceus0x in this thread, I discovered that we are pretty much at the end of the Nest arc and it looks like Baam won't have any other significantly increase in power besides from absorbing the Leviathan due to all the problem he's having in dealing with Traumerei
I mean, that's still within the boundaries of this arc, ex: you don't add MUI to Goku's next arc despite it being practically at the end of the arc when he won't have any more power up, and he didn't.
And at least, in current LINE(ew) it still isn't officially over, while the Nest already concluded yeah. His abilities are still part of the nest, he didn't gain it after it

I mean, that's still within the boundaries of this arc, ex: you don't add MUI to Goku's next arc despite it being practically at the end of the arc when he won't have any more power up, and he didn't.
And at least, in current LINE(ew) it still isn't officially over, while the Nest already concluded yeah. His abilities are still part of the nest, he didn't gain it after it
I forgot to mention this, but apart from Leviathan, Baam had absorbed a great amount of White's power before that.

And honestly, it's better to put "Post-Nest Arc" than "Post-White & Leviathan Absorption" for just the sake of simplicity, as there is no power difference between Baam after absorbing White and Leviathan and Baam after the Nest arc

I forgot to mention this, but apart from Leviathan, Baam had absorbed a great amount of White's power before that.

And honestly, it's better to put "Post-Nest Arc" than "Post-White & Leviathan Absorption" for just the sake of simplicity, as there is no power difference between Baam after absorbing White and Leviathan and Baam after the Nest arc
Sure

By the way, with the recent chapter, shouldn't Traumerei possess Creation via his Shinwonryu due to him creating countless animals, creatures and shinheuh from it and Illusion Creation by him creating an illusion that make Yasratcha think he killed Cobalt, and was near to reach and attack Traumerei when he in fact was actually standing still in mid-air doing nothing?

Last edited:

Which leads to a problem of redaction rather than organization, worse... or you can put both in a single key, coz rn, Baam loses his always active shinwonryu infused shinsu which should be in pre-ending of nest key, meteor shower stills compensates slightly but it's only a final attack made of shinwonryu, but ew

Which leads to a problem of redaction rather than organization, worse... or you can put both in a single key, coz rn, Baam loses his always active shinwonryu infused shinsu which should be in pre-ending of nest key, meteor shower stills compensates slightly but it's only a final attack made of shinwonryu, but ew
I mean, the description of this Baam's AP already pointed out that this version of Baam refers to him after his fight against White, stealing his power and after absorbing the Leviathan, the name of that key is just for the sake of simplicity

By the way, with the recent chapter, shouldn't Traumerei possess Creation via his Shinwonryu due to him creating countless animals, creatures and shinheuh from it and Illusion Creation by him creating an illusion that make Yasratcha think he killed Cobalt, and was near to reach and attack Traumerei when he in fact was actually standing still in mid-air doing nothing?
I don't think it would count as Creation since it's he's still using shinsu to do it, we don't know if those animals are "alive" per se. Enryu would get creation since it's said he could create "life" from shinsu, unclear as of yet for Traumerei. Illusion Creation definitely yes.

I don't think it would count as Creation since it's he's still using shinsu to do it, we don't know if those animals are "alive" per se. Enryu would get creation since it's said he could create "life" from shinsu, unclear as of yet for Traumerei. Illusion Creation definitely yes.
So this would be more like a Weapon Creation variation, but instead of weapons made out of shinsoo, they are animals/creatures made out of shinsoo, so this would be Energy Animal Creation, right?

By the way, I can't wait for Baam to eventually reach the Tier 6-A by the time he finally reach his peak by matching and defeating Real Zahard and become one of the strongest 6-A on the site because of his AP and Hax, too bad it's going to take several years this happen, and it's very worrying because of SIU's failing health, and as much as I shit over most of his decisions about ToG since the Last Station Arc, I hope he at least ends the story

So this would be more like a Weapon Creation variation, but instead of weapons made out of shinsoo, they are animals/creatures made out of shinsoo, so this would be Energy Animal Creation, right?
I'm not sure tbh, wouldn't it count as summoning? We don't really know how it works, when he first pulled out the shinwonryu we could see the animals inside it.
By the way, I can't wait for Baam to eventually reach the Tier 6-A by the time he finally reach his peak by matching and defeating Real Zahard and become one of the strongest 6-A on the site because of his AP and Hax, too bad it's going to take several years this happen, and it's very worrying because of SIU's failing health, and as much as I shit over most of his decisions about ToG since the Last Station Arc, I hope he at least ends the story
I think he'll be above the 6-A tier by that point. Rachel says he's a monster who's going to devour the tower, if that happens then he's already in tier 5.

I'm not sure tbh, wouldn't it count as summoning? We don't really know how it works, when he first pulled out the shinwonryu we could see the animals inside it.

I think he'll be above the 6-A tier by that point. Rachel says he's a monster who's going to devour the tower, if that happens then he's already in tier 5.
I mean, these creatures, when deployed by Traumerei, only had a yellowish tinge and no other color as a living creature like his other four creatures he summoned before, indicating that the creatures that came out from Traumerei's Shinwonryu were made from his own shinsoo

Honestly, the thing of Baam going to devour the Tower was always more figurative about how Rachel said that Baam would bring chaos and disorder to the Tower as a form of Arlen's revenge against its inhabitants and her former companions rather than something literal, but Baam eventually will become one of the strongest 6-A's of this site because of his AP and Hax like I said

Back