• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

I don't know if it helps, but for Lifting Strength for Tier 6 characters, isn't it better for us to use the same logic that @ElajRuengies did for the AP of the Low 6-B to High 6-B characters? It's just basically replacing the AP for the LS, what I'm basically saying just to do like he did, like divide, multiply and add
AP=/=LS. Taking two hits from two 6-B characters doesn't make your LS double theirs.

I've read the LS chain scaling for the Rankers, I am fine with that, but need I think we should wait an opinion from @ElajRuengies about that

And about the Rankers speed scaling, I don't think there's much to do, since unlike the Regulars chain scaling, we don't have a Ranker from Khun Family using the Redan, for now, so the chain scaling for now is just a large amount of " >>>", but most likely Maschenny will use Redan in the future, which would double her speed, which would put her Speed rating at 33.4c, which should scale to the strongest non-Irregulars and obviously the Irregulars, but with whatever we have now, they only have a very big chain scaling of superiority to 16.7c (FTL+)

boys, where did Traum say that he will make everything within the nest disappear? I need links
The Chapter that Rei says that:

By the way @ElajRuengies, I forgot to ask this question before the CRT, but Karaka's durability will be 33.49 Teratons? Since it is the Low-ball for the Top 300 High Rankers since previously his Season 3 self's durability (he will have no longer two keys, we will mix the two) was 16.65 Teratons, so, the scaling is the same, only the value of what it is scaling has changed, I am right?

Last edited:
@ElajRuengies

By the way, I forgot to ask this question before the CRT, but Karaka's durability will be 33.49 Teratons? Since it is the Low-ball for the Top 300 High Rankers since previously his Season 3 self's durability (he will have no longer two keys, we will mix the two) was 16.65 Teratons, so, the scaling is the same, only the value of what it is scaling has changed, I am right?
you can't ping if you're not a mod. Like, you can, but the other person won't get notified

you can't ping if you're not a mod. Like, you can, but the other person won't get notified
Thanks, I don't knew that, I normally put this in the middle of a phrase when I want to ask a specific person something, but now I tried to make it put this before my question to know if I could call him, but it seems that anyone who is not mod is not capable of it

Thanks, I don't knew that, I normally put this in the middle of a phrase when I want to ask a specific person something, but now I tried to make it put this before my question to know if I could call him, but it seems that anyone who is not mod is not capable of it
Yep. You can still use it to highlight who you're talking tyo

By the way @ElajRuengies, I forgot to ask this question before the CRT, but Karaka's durability will be 33.49 Teratons? Since it is the Low-ball for the Top 300 High Rankers since previously his Season 3 self's durability (he will have no longer two keys, we will mix the two) was 16.65 Teratons, so, the scaling is the same, only the value of what it is scaling has changed, I am right?
Yeah that sounds about right

Endorsi and Anaak are back and she's heading to see Baam. Endorsi's horn grew. The chapter was very short this time. Lillial is trying to murder Baam and seemingly pushed him back though he's probably holding back. Yasratcha is dying. Karaka and co found some dude controlling beastkin. No important plot points besides Yastracha's future demise and Endorsi's return have been made

FYI that I'm having eye surgery tomorrow (because my eyes are so out of alignment that my current prescription's lenses looks like ice cubes in order to get them pointing in the same direction) so I won't be able to look at screens for a couple days it sounds like
I hope all goes well with your surgery, don't worry about not coming here, we all have a personal life that we should put first

I feel like I'm late but I'll say it anyway, the fact that we got High 6-B for Baam and the High Tiers overall was quite surprising, along with the LS Class P
lot of matches gotta be removed ngl
Ichigo vs Baam can be reworked as well
and Urek vs orihime too, at the time I didn't know that they have physical presence on the world but are invisible

Greetings rangers, today I've a mission for you. I am currently in a faraway city with piss poor hotel wifi and with 90% of my time being spent outside. I need your help. I want someone to find the scan of Ran saying that redan boosts your strength and speed a couple of times... But in Korean. I want it re-translated so we figure out whether it's two or more times the boost as that would change our scaling chain by a lot.

Greetings rangers, today I've a mission for you. I am currently in a faraway city with piss poor hotel wifi and with 90% of my time being spent outside. I need your help. I want someone to find the scan of Ran saying that redan boosts your strength and speed a couple of times... But in Korean. I want it re-translated so we figure out whether it's two or more times the boost as that would change our scaling chain by a lot.
Like, re-translated with Google translate?

Because if the translation by Google is different than TheCompany's, then we'd after to decide which translation we should give more weight to- The Company's, or Google Translate.

And TheCompany's would be the best answer.

(Also I can look at screens again, as my activity bit has shown)

Like, re-translated with Google translate?

Because if the translation by Google is different than TheCompany's, then we'd after to decide which translation we should give more weight to- The Company's, or Google Translate.

And TheCompany's would be the best answer.

(Also I can look at screens again, as my activity bit has shown)
Alright. Use deepl, it's way better, though try google as well. Additionally, if it is physically possible, I'd like to find what words were uses in Traum's nest nuke threat

Back