• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucifero AP: 53.5 Teratons
25th Baam AP: 53.56 Teratons, 122.73 Teratons with Meteor Shower
boi, that's a sneeze away difference lmfao.

TSM Baam's speed: a fuckton of magnitudes above 16.7c
HMFP Lucifero's speed: idk if 10c or 20c

Baams lifting strenght is superior to BC so he won't be squished by gravity hax or TK, but it will still slow him down nevertheless. How does Lucifero's EE works? He seemingly doesn't resist absorbtion(?) so Baam can absorb his attacks(not gravity based) and even absorb him to win, possibly? His regen is also tricky. Lucifero mobility is superior with teleportation and makes him pesky...

Baam's magic nullification is like this: Lower spells<higher spells<Administrators<13 Month curse<Baam innate magic nullification<Shinwonryu magic nullification

Baam is also, REALLY skilled, that's a fast glimpse of the situation, but idk Lucifero so

Literaly 0 reasons to vote
Well

Baams lifting strenght is superior to BC so he won't be squished by gravity hax or TK, but it will still slow him down nevertheless. How does Lucifero's EE works? He seemingly doesn't resist absorbtion(?) so Baam can absorb his attacks(not gravity based) and even absorb him to win, possibly? His regen is also tricky. Lucifero mobility is superior with teleportation and makes him pesky...

Baam's magic nullification is like this: Lower spells<higher spells<Administrators<13 Month curse<Baam innate magic nullification<Shinwonryu magic nullification

Baam is also, REALLY skilled, that's a fast glimpse of the situation, but idk Lucifero so
Not too difference between two characters baam magic nullification potency looks greater from what I know from black clover manga Lucifero ain't that skilled.

Well

Not too difference between two characters baam magic nullification potency looks greater from what I know from black clover manga Lucifero ain't that skilled.
Base Asta<-- Asta after getting powered up by Witch King<--- Black Asta<--- Asta post-time skip/Black Asta post time-skip<---Berserker/Devil Arm<--- Devil Union

And Asta needs Devil Union to do anything against Lucifero (except if both are extremely weakened) and I am probably forgetting something, like Black Divider probably could also count but I am not sure and also I am lowballing when I am counting Berserker and Devil arm in the same tier of Anti-magic potency, with potency providing layers to the PN to the point that in Devil Union, Asta can´t choose what to nullify anymore

Base Asta<-- Asta after getting powered up by Witch King<--- Black Asta<--- Asta post-time skip/Black Asta post time-skip<---Berserker/Devil Arm<--- Devil Union

And Asta needs Devil Union to do anything against Lucifero (except if both are extremely weakened) and I am probably forgetting something, like Black Divider probably could also count but I am not sure and also I am lowballing when I am counting Berserker and Devil arm in the same tier of Anti-magic potency, with potency providing layers to the PN to the point that in Devil Union, Asta can´t choose what to nullify anymore
Base or devil union asta i don't see any layers of power null or resistance. It just amped his anti magic. Base asta was already able to draw blood from Lucifero don't see how that acts as layered Resistance.

Devil union Asta, not base Asta

I am waiting
You still not explained how thats layered resistance?
Lucifero overpowered anti magic with his AP. Prove he showed any resistance to anti magic when other characters AP was equal. He got bisected the moment when asta AP got risen.
Lower spells<higher spells<Administrators<13 Month curse<Baam innate magic nullification<Shinwonryu magic nullification
Baam case is literally different it's clearly mentioned about powernull nullification based on skills. Lmao its clear cut shows layered where nothing regarding Lucifero is showing layered except for His AP stomping Asta.

Go to Asta profile, read "Improved versions of his anti-magic abilities" in his Black Asta Key

Read how Demon destroyer has "enhanced anti-magic"

Or read this: Improved Power Nullification: (Asta's Anti-Magic's Nullification becomes more effective and more potent the higher amount of Anti-Magic he uses)

Now, tell me why Baam has "greater PN" when in his page his Shinwonryu power "has increased" or the scaling chain has "lower spells<---" Higher spells" which means that weaker spells are nullify like more powerfull ones, the same in Black Clover where you can surpass the most basic Power nullification that is Binding magic if you are stronger

If someone explain why higher---> Weaker is not by potency then I concede this

Go to Asta profile, read "Improved versions of his anti-magic abilities" in his Black Asta Key

Read how Demon destroyer has "enhanced anti-magic"

Or read this: Improved Power Nullification: (Asta's Anti-Magic's Nullification becomes more effective and more potent the higher amount of Anti-Magic he uses)

Now, tell me why Baam has "greater PN" when in his page his Shinwonryu power "has increased" or the scaling chain has "lower spells<---" Higher spells" which means that weaker spells are nullify like more powerfull ones, the same in Black Clover where you can surpass the most basic Power nullification that is Binding magic if you are stronger

If someone explain why higher---> Weaker is not by potency then I concede this
Read it clearly yes if you put much higher anti magic it would affect more don't see layered powernull. Like I said first time asta anti magic was weaker later when his anti magic got risen Lucifero got bisected.

Baam one read it carefully it's spells not about AP. Of course if the AP of a character is too much it will automatically nulls the abilities but it's clearly mentioned spells so higher level you learn the more level of powernull you have where asta powernull is based on anti magic increased AP.

If Lucifero was completely un effected by layers of anti magic he wouldn't got bled. It's clearly shown his finger getting cut by asta blade even though asta AP was very low.

Btw I may not reply further here sorry for that. I am working on some verse upgrade thread i will be busy.

How layered is Baam’s purification? He needs that to get past Lucifero’s resistance to purification, And Lucifero’s magic nullification layers is higher than this as the strongest devil at half manifestion.

Following. Will respond after I’ve read the thread.

If Baam absorbs the body and it takes time, Lucifero could teleport or regen from his heart
Baam's Biological Absorption is instantaneous
How layered is Baam’s purification? He needs that to get past Lucifero’s resistance to purification, And Lucifero’s magic nullification layers is higher than this as the strongest devil at half manifestion.

Following. Will respond after I’ve read the thread.
Baam's Purification Type 2 scaling is more or less like this: Baseline Purification= Last Station Arc Baam < Beginning of Season 3 Baam < Post-Souls Burning Baam

20c btw.

I thought it was 40? Maybe not

He seemingly doesn't resist absorbtion(?)
His devil heart should.

@Kazuma_kuwabara SEE!! and this is why listing the abilities the devil heart negs is more important than just slapping “invulnerability” but good counter argument lol. Also if Shinzoo isn’t on Arcane Stage level or Saint Stage it won’t work

Base or devil union asta i don't see any layers of power null or resistance. It just amped his anti magic. Base asta was already able to draw blood from Lucifero don't see how that acts as layered Resistance.

Also Asta was only able to injure Lucifero in base because Lucifero was severely weakened.

A casual Lucifero can literally grab his sword enhanced by Devil Union. Hmm so you made this match with the intention of Baam winning. Interesting.

Lucifero overpowered anti magic with his AP. Prove he showed any resistance to anti magic when other characters AP was equal. He got bisected the moment when asta AP got risen.

Baam case is literally different it's clearly mentioned about powernull nullification based on skills. Lmao its clear cut shows layered where nothing regarding Lucifero is showing layered except for His AP stomping Asta.

Lucifero scales above everyone who has resisted being negged by certain levels of anti magic in the past.

If I were to sit here and type out the layers from everyone weaker than Lucifero who has resisted not only AM but other power nullification spells, I’ll get arthritis from typing.

Magic power provides resistances to the effects of AM. It resists quite a few haxes and abilities tbh.

Ignoring this

I also believe that Baam can win, his Shinsoo is extremely rare and could be argued to count as Arcane for being a power from "another world" in that regard

Count my vote when someone brings more arguments

Sup bro. Anyway😌

false equivalency with the word “another world”

the abilities Shinsoo and Negative Mana have are vastly different to the best of my knowledge. Negative mana is an unholy energy that is capable of affecting the laws of nature and abstract concepts.

If Shinsoo is similar to this later in the series then sure. If not, it’s not working on any high ranking devil much less Lucifero.

Read it clearly yes if you put much higher anti magic it would affect more don't see layered powernull. Like I said first time asta anti magic was weaker later when his anti magic got risen Lucifero got bisected.

Baam one read it carefully it's spells not about AP. Of course if the AP of a character is too much it will automatically nulls the abilities but it's clearly mentioned spells so higher level you learn the more level of powernull you have where asta powernull is based on anti magic increased AP.

If Lucifero was completely un effected by layers of anti magic he wouldn't got bled. It's clearly shown his finger getting cut by asta blade even though asta AP was very low.

Btw I may not reply further here sorry for that. I am working on some verse upgrade thread i will be busy.
Lol I knew it, however I’ve addressed this.

Anti Magic is not AP (however it boosts AP) its a hax that negates attacks, spells, etc and needs resistances to counter. It can also sharpen his swords (why Lucifero got cut), and can prevent magic from being cast (Lucifero can still use magic), passively erase spells (normally DU Anti magic can erase an entire Manazone from Nacht but it only erased a bit of Manazone from both Yami and Nacht, and Lucifero isn’t fazed by the passive when he near Asta).

Only when Asta reached a new level of DU did everything I said above affect Lucifero severely. Because Lucifero’s level of resistance has been surpassed.

Shinsoo can be utilized in a multitude of ways, given adequate knowledge, skill, resistance, and natural talent. Through Shinsoo, one can attain eternal youth, extended lifespans, halt the aging process,[4] control natural elements and, even attain the powers of a god.

In short, Air and Shinsoo has few things in common. They are both flows throughout their surroundings and essential for all living beings in each of their respective worlds, as it allows for breathing and provides moisture for the inhabitants.[1] Lero-Ro stated that within the Tower, Shinsoo replaces air and carries out all the processes that air would.

Controlling Shinsu is like interrupting the role of god

^For this reasons I could believe that it can be considered akin to Arcane, if anything holy

And this is a quick search, I am not a expert at all

Controlling Shinsu is like interrupting the role of god
Eh.

It's “a god” not God. However any other god can be holy. I checked the wiki and could only find “god” of guardians and the “god” was in quotes and it was explained the people viewed the “god” as like really strong people.

Edit: the source of that statement you sent was from a blog post? I have no idea what that is soo… and I read the blog jn.

Shinsu does have purification so… there is that but Lucifero has resistance.

Ehhh, about the "controlling shinsoo is like interrupting the role of god" thing, that's more of a flowery language than anything else, that's just a way of saying that depending on a person's talent with shinsoo, it's possible that the user gets infinite possibilities of how to use this energy

About the "God" of Guardians, it's more like a title given to him than anything else, as it was the Guardians of the Hell Train who gave this name to him due to the fact that they treated him like a god

And about Gods in ToG, the only true ones are the Axis (Phantaminum for example) and the Outside God, there's a theory that the Tower and its shinsoo are part of an Axis' domain and are derived from its power, but as I said, it's just a theory, nothing canonically proven

Vanica < Saint Stage Noelle (beat up Vanica) < Megicula (decaying world) < Saint Stage Noelle boosted by Rill’s spell (killed Megicula) =< Yuno (destroyed half of Slug Form Lucifero right after Asta interfered with manifestion) < Lucifero himself at the moment.

So 2-3 layers. So let’s all go with 2 layers.

Now, tell me why Baam has "greater PN" when in his page his Shinwonryu power "has increased"
Greater potency on his layer, duh
or the scaling chain has "lower spells<---" Higher spells" which means that weaker spells are nullify like more powerfull ones, the same in Black Clover where you can surpass the most basic Power nullification that is Binding magic if you are stronger
No, spell and lower<higher spells are layers, explicitly a character that can vaporize fodder bugs is unable to kill them due to spell of immortality, but when said immortality is broken, the same kind of immortal beings can die from decapitation once Bam neutralize the spell

The law of spells explicitly means it as higher can neutralize and override lower(like 13 month overriding immortality spell), while one can't violate or counter spells once put, and the Ultimate spell(13 Month curse) that not even admins, Multi cont mod who can nullify everything else can negate them

While Baam could.

I have yet to see everything else, will do so layer ;)

Then, disregarding how the feat was done by a ranker level character and how absurdly above all we are talking of are above that, Lucifero has speed advantage, by pinning down and TK he slow down Baam further,
His devil heart should.
Should... This reminds me that Baam should have resistance to absorbtion with thorn and self absorbtion for every key...
It is a Black Hole that have EE properties
Baam should be able to avoid it no problem then, with ES Perception, E. Sense, Danger sense
His purification is a derivation of his magic and energy nullification(all of them are from shinwonryu) but by themselves, they aren't layered aside of magic nullification

I don't think we are even scratching the iceberg of what these chars are be able to do, anything else for the one I know nothing about?

one I know nothing about?
Lucifero literally has a 500 resistance (via resisting magic, also, random number,don´t take it seriously), he starts always with gravity, which does not work, his skill in close combat is garbage (compared to truly skillful characters), he drops his guard too often but in this form, technically he is bloodlusted because he only use "full power" when enraged

Still, he just can spam Black Holes and hope it lands, nothing else, AP is close, he can regen from his heart and his heart needs to be destroyed by holy magic, arcane magic which is magic that can interfere with the otherwold (conceptual and law manipulation if anything, because right now in the verse there is 0 clue what is arcane magic) or something that can affect devils in your verse, should affect his heart

If this is a stamina battle, Lucifero at minimun can fight for 3 days

Last edited:
Lucifero literally has a 500 resistance (via resisting magic, also, random number,don´t take it seriously), he starts always with gravity, which does not work, his skill in close combat is garbage (compared to truly skillful characters), he drops his guard too often but in this form, technically he is bloodlusted because he only use "full power" when enraged

Still, he just can spam Black Holes and hope it lands, nothing else, AP is close, he can regen from his heart and his heart needs to be destroyed by holy magic, arcane magic which is magic that can interfere with the otherwold (conceptual and law manipulation if anything, because right now in the verse there is 0 clue what is arcane magic) or something that can affect devils in your verse, should affect his heart

If this is a stamina battle, Lucifero at minimun can fight for 3 days
Hmmm, I will say things about Baam, he is a really skilled martial artist, whose spams shinsu danmaku first and creates distance from his enemy to analyze their fight style, then he close distance once he adapts to them and immobilize with Reverse Flow Control and Piercing technique(internal organs attack) to normally end his foes. If it doesn't then he goes for other ways of winning, against White who was vastly stronger than him, he decided to go in a CQC and use the tryssas shield and blade, then he concentrated everything he had to do a Meteor Shower (High 6-B attack: made of shinwonryu so everything I told of shinwonryu applies to this):
Meteor shower is several dozens(40+ or so) bangs that come from him.

He has Reactive Power Level so the longer he fights the stronger, sturdier and faster he becomes. So he may end up closing the slowing that Lucifero gravity hax causes him.

Reverse Flow Control:
gVI4q22.png

Molecular Immobilization/Paralysis Inducement and Minor Matter Manipulation (Shinsoo moves and acts similarly to electrons and replaces air in the Tower and Baam can reverse its flow to stop movement. Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the movement of an opponent)

In True Self Mode he gains absorbtion so there's that

He is really skilled, being able to predict Arie Swordmanship which is an omnidirectional, space bending, teleporting swordmanship that come in abstract trajectories, able to "learn" the time difference between actual time and his perception delay caused by someone time perception law manipulation. Along with being a copycat, Instinctive reaction warning him of totally soundless and invisible attacks, and being able to sense everything around him, which assuming he is comparable to Data Zahard (previous peer of a weaker arc), would go up to 120+ km, by himself, it's at least 20+KM.

In a battle of attrition Lucifero seems to have the advantage. And there are no actual devils or demons in TOG, there's one vague demon who appeared and gave a character a book of spells but that's as far as it goes

I don't know if this will make much difference, since Lucifero has Dura Negation abilities, but Post-Souls Burning TSM Baam has a durability of 122.73 Teratons, I'm just pointing this out since no one here seems to have noticed this

Okay so my last reply for some time

If Lucifero’s feat (the reason he’s 20c) was casual. So won’t his Full power upscale from 20c? It makes sense because those who were struggling to react to his casual punches couldn’t react anymore and needed help from their allies after Lucifero went full power. even with stealth on their side and even when it was a 4 v 1 handicap. I reiterate, Lucifero at full power kept up with 2 people with enhanced senses, precognition and Instinctive reactions (Ki sensing), a teleporter who could teleport his allies and a guy who supported everyone the advantage of stealth with shadow magic. On top of that, Yami and Nacht’s speed were amped greatly with Full Powered ManaZone: Kid’s playground and they couldn’t react to Lucifero without help from their allies.

So is Black Hole really not going to tag Baam at least once? I honestly think it will. Oh and Lucifero can absorb mana from the atmosphere to sustain his vast mana pool. So can baam’s stamina keep up?
—————————--
By the way, Lucifero is also an adept hand to hand fighter. He can perform calculated predictions and counter enemy tactics. He is not as bad as you guys make it, yes I admit a casual Lucifero was mid but full powered Lucifero actually showed skill in a 4v1 match up (The skill Lucifero showed towards the end of the fight was my favorite… Yuno spawned two star to imply he was going to teleport Yami or Asta to Lucifero’s left or right to kill him. Lucifero predicted it. However, Yuno had other ideas. He shun his star bright enough to cast Lucifero’s shadow on his blind spot for Nacht and Yami to spawn from behind and deliver a killing blow. Lucifero still predicted it and impaled Yami and Nacht by morphing his wings to arm. An ability he hid up to the point where it mattered)

Although Baam is probably still higher in skill, I just wanted to prove that Lucifero is not a bad fighter.

Last edited:
So is Black Hole really not going to tag Baam at least once? I honestly think it will. Oh and Lucifero can absorb mana from the atmosphere to sustain his vast mana pool. So can baam’s stamina keep up?
Honestly, this may sound like NLF, but it is possible for it not tagging him, as a much inferior Baam in all senses and areas from more than two years ago while with a worse method of mobility (he had no Flight yet, only Platform Creation at that time) and while constantly bleeding, was able to dodge from dozens of invisible weapons at the same time, with Baam being unable to see them, only sense them, without being hit even once, and this was him before his RPL took effect and he had increased his Enhanced Senses to the point where he could see these weapons and dodge them even more easily

Last edited:
If Lucifero’s feat (the reason he’s 20c) was casual. So won’t his Full power upscale from 20c?
I mean, Baam upscales ridiculosuly above the feat as well, ridiculous is not enough to put into words, and literally wouldn't matter, because massively faster and so on without any actual calc is by all standards, useless
And while being with spell curse that never heals his wound and having his mind fading progressively as he bleeds out.
Baam found a way through Hoaqin raise of the dead, which are several simultaneous homing spatial slashes which go in abstract trajectories, figuring out the time delay caused by Aria hax etc, his analitical prowress is pretty good, this added to his IR or "that's a trap!" sense. Plus he being albe to sense everything around him, just the fact of how a BH warps the shinsu/matter which it passes through should tell him that it is a big nono that he must avoid at all cost. Not like he hasn't fought character which similar instant "touch you, will erase you" kind of abilities(Big Breeder for example).
Oh and Lucifero can absorb mana from the atmosphere to sustain his vast mana pool. So can baam’s stamina keep up?
Body stamina? no, fightning for 3 days is better than him, but sustaining attack? depends, with shinsu loop well...
Infinite (The Shinsoo Loop was stated multiple times to be a technique which allows the user to use shinsoo for a non-stop, unlimited, and almost infinite period of time)
Since he also use the surrounding shinsu to mantain a loop of endless shinsu, which don't get weaker, in fact, it only gets stronger the longer the attack goes on

Back