• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

First off, lower High rankers are now 6.71 teratons in power or Low 6-B+

Rankers will be 1/3 of the 6.71 teraton rating or 2.23 teratons

LS for high rankers is now 3.5478261e+15 kg or Class P
LS for rankers is now 1.1826087e+15 kg or baseline Class P
Just lifting a single car (Cheonhee with telekinesis) is 26,877,470,457,900 kg or Class T

And thus we have to rescale every ranker in the tower

Also wouldn't we have to rescale Hell Joe and all likely 6-Bs?

Idk if you've answered me this before, but Urek is using only 1% of his shinsoo boosted power to create the mr finger feat while HJ fights a weakened one.

Finally, we need an explained scaling chain for everyone in the AP department cause without context it seems as though we're adding random multipliers.

i believe that we've discussed Class M to Class G scaling for regulars and the High 6-A scaling only has two people. This means that we need to only talk about tier Low 6-B to tier 6-A+ scaling.
Alright then, about the 6-A+ characters, I think Traumerei and the rest of the 9 Family Heads should be just 6-A+ (With Yurin, Eduan and Arie Hon being stronger than Traumerei), with Zahard and Urek being "At least 6-A+" as they are stronger than the three strongest Family Heads

Just lifting a single car (Cheonhee with telekinesis) is 26,877,470,457,900 kg or Class T

Also, Season 2 Black March Mode Baam should be 2x stronger than two Rankers combined, as he overpowered an combined attack from Charlie and Vice-Altar Director, both who scales to 1/3 of the Hell Train calc

This would also affect Data Zahard, Data Eduan and TSM Baam with 1st Thorn Igniton as they are stronger than BMM Baam

Also wouldn't we have to rescale Hell Joe and all likely 6-Bs?

Idk if you've answered me this before, but Urek is using only 1% of his shinsoo boosted power to create the mr finger feat while HJ fights a weakened one.
I believe we shouldn't scale Karaka's durability or any character to 1% Urek, as Karaka had more than half of his body destroyed by a small beam from Urek's finger and Hell Joe was utterly defeated by 10% Urek without shinsoo

At best, we must still continue scaling Transformed Hell to his own feats (16.1 Teratons) and him being superior to 5% Urek without shinsoo (14.6 Teratons)

Finally, we need an explained scaling chain for everyone in the AP department cause without context it seems as though we're adding random multipliers.
I think that on the main page of the verse we should put a link linked to an explanation about Redan (which is the main reason why we have so many multipliers) or explain this on the page itself

I think that on the main page of the verse we should put a link linked to an explanation about Redan (which is the main reason why we have so many multipliers) or explain this on the page itself
explaining it on the page itself makes more sense.

Actually, how about we compile speed, LS and AP scaling and make a blog that explains everything that there is to know about it.

Speed:
  • Anaak Dodges Lightning: Rounding to Mach 800 (MHS)
  • Workshop Ran is comparable to Anaak: Mach 800
  • Workshop Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to Mach 1700 (Lowest MHS+)
  • Workshop Baam with Thorn is as fast if not faster than that: >Mach 1700
  • Casano with Both Devils is superior to Workshop Baam with Thorn according to Beta: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak interceps an attack from Complete Casano, as does Train City Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran is at least as fast as Train City Rak & Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran w/ Redan is 2x that: Rounding to >>Mach 3300 (Middle MHS+)
  • Train City Bam w/ Thorn is superior to Train City Redan Ran, and matched Daniel Hatchid (who also blitz Base Ran) before going berserk: >>>Mach 3300 (MHS+)
  • Berserk Thorn Train City Bam keeps getting faster, one-shots Daniel Hatchid, and matches Buelsar Elliot before getting even faster: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Beulsar Elliot is a Mad Dog of Struggle, and has that red-eyes mode when he's pushed to his limit, which Berserk Thorn Train City Baam almost hits: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Post 1st Revolution/Dallar Show Baam w/ Thorn blitz-stomps red-eyes Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Hoaqin should also be superior to Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Vicente equaled Hoaqin, meanwhile David (possessing Wangnan) managed to get an attack on Hoaqin. Hoaqin's siblings/clones should be at least sorta comparable to Hoaqin, even if slower: Mach 3300
  • Satchi Faker overwhelms Anna, Hoaqin's weakest sibling; should also be comparable to Daniel Hatchid: >>>Mach 3300
  • Rak and Khun keep up with Satchi Faker at the entrance to Name Hunt Station: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Base Ran should be comparable if not superior to Name Hunt Khun: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to >>>Mach 6700 (Highest MHS+)
  • Arie Inieta matches Redan Ran: >>>Mach 6700
  • Ran downs a second Redan in his last clash with Inieta, which Inieta manages to match but dies: Rounding to >>>Mach 13400 (Sub-Rela)
  • Kaiser is above Inieta, and matches Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn who should be above 2nd Redan Ran: >>>>Mach 13400
  • Name Hunt Endorsi/Androssi could've beaten Kaiser if it wasn't for her hax, and fought a serious Lilial, who- as the Top D-Rank Regular alongside her sister- should be comparable if not superior to Kaiser: >>>>Mach 13400 (Hatsu does not scale to Shilial though, as she was being very casual, and fought him with a weapon she had no talent in)
  • Floor of Death Bam w/ Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>Mach 13400 Mach
  • Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Hansung and Hidden Floor Androssi/Endorsi are comparable
  • Post Hidden Floor Endorsi is faster than before: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Post-Clone Absorption White clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • PoS Baam is superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Breeder Chung's Avatar is above Early Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn, Endorsi/Androssi, and Data Hansung: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Chung is the newest/weakest of the Breeders, with Breeder Jeok's Avatar being superior to Chung: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Marco Asensio overwhelms Breeder Jeok's Avatar: >>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Base Data Maschenny casually blitz-stomps Breeder Jeok's Avatar, and is far faster than Data Marco: >>>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Maschenny with Redan upscales to Sub-Rela+ (Mach 43701.5) as she should be far above 2x the previous value (Mach 26800)
  • Thus, Base Data Maschenny should be 1/2 the above value: Mach 21850.8 (not unreasonable since she's waaay above Mach 13.4K)
  • Post Complete Revolution Bam w/ Thorn does way better against Data Zahard than Data Maschenny, and his base should be superior to Data Maschenny's base as well: >Mach 21850.5 for base and >Mach 43701.5 for w/Thorn
  • Last Station Bam's values are above that, and even higher with the 2nd Thorn: >>Mach 21850.5, >>Mach 43701.5, and >>>Mach 43701.5

LS:
  • S1 Anaak w/ Ignition <<< S2 Workshop Anaak
  • S2 Workshop Anaak roughly = Workshop Ran
  • Redan Ran is 2x that (~276k tons)
  • Workshop Endorsi > Redan Ran, >276k tons
  • Workshop Bam w/ Thorn > Workshop Endorsi, >>276k tons
  • Complete Casano > Workshop Bam w/ Thorn, >>>276k tons
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak clashes with Casano
  • Also Train City Base Ran =< Complete Casano (Khun statement Ch 264), ~276k tons
  • Train City Redan Ran is 2x that, ~552k tons
  • Aka Williams > Train City Redan Ran (SIU Blogpost 221), >552k tons
  • Aka Williams is shocked at Daniel's power (Ch 226), and holds back 2 of the Mirotic Guardian's spears using Combustion, while Daniel easily blocks 2 spears with a nameless move >>552k tons
  • Berserk Thorn Baam wrecks Daniel >>>552k tons
  • Beulsar clashes with Berserk Thorn Baam >>>>552k tons
  • Is the Mad Dog of Struggle, and has this red eyes mode when pressed >>>>>552k tons
  • Post 1st Revolution Baam w/ Thorn low diffs Beulsar in his red eyes mode >>>>>>552k tons
  • Hoaqin should also be stronger than than Beulsar >>>>>>552k tons
  • Hoaqin siblings are at least sorta comparable, ~552k tons
  • Sachi Faker easily restrains Anna's rabbit doll with his vines >552k tons (Although initial Post Absorption Hoaqin easily breaks out of it despite having not completely integrated his siblings yet)
  • Moontari clashes with a casual Beulsar ~552k tons, and also dominates Base Train City Ran (although Ran had used a lightning pill a bit ago and was weakened)
  • Name Hunt Ran should definitely be stronger than Moontari >552k tons
  • Ran with Redan is 2x that, 1.104m tons (Class G)
  • Ran with 2nd Redan is 2x that, 2.208m tons
  • Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn, Name Hunt Endorsi, Kaiser, and Lilial & Shilial are above that >2.208m tons
  • FoD Baam is above that >>2.208m tons
  • End of FoD Baam absorbs the Red Thyrssa and gets stronger >>>2.208m tons, also scales to Early HF Baam
  • Data Hansung & HF Endorsi are comparable >>>2.208m tons
  • Post HF Endorsi is stronger than before >>>>2.208m tons
  • Post Absorption Hoaqin clashes with Post HF Endorsi >>>>2.208m tons
  • Breeder Chung is above that >>>>2.208m tons
  • Breeder Jeok is above Chung >>>>>2.208m tons
  • Data Asensio is above Breeder Jeok >>>>>>2.208m tons
  • Data Maschenny is waaay above Data Asensio >>>>>>>2.208m tons
  • D. Maschenny w/ Redan is 2x that >>>>>>>4.416m tons
  • Post Revolution Base Baam is above Base Data Maschenny >>>>>>>>2.208m tons
  • Post Revolution Baam w/ Thorn is above Data Maschenny w/ Redan >>>>>>>>4.416m tons

Okay um, yeah, with that result, I DEFINITELY don't think that the diagram of the paths in the Hell Train should be used to get it's size. (Considering that there's Warp Pads and teleporters and all that)

Here's what some of the resulting scaling looks like if we accept that calc- (Literally all other calcs for Mid to High tiers become supporting feats)

1 Ranker: 2.23 Teratons- Small Country level
Black March Mode Baam/1st Thorn Ignition Baam/Data Zahard/etc..: 4.47 Teratons- Small Country level+
Lower High Rankers, like Assistant Division Commander Dorian Frog: 6.71 Teratons- Small Country level+

Hansung can knock away Dorian Frog: 6.71 Teratons

Wounded Level 7 Gado runs through Transformed Canzon and 3rd Transformation Jordan's attacks at once: At least 6.71 + 2.23 = 8.94 Teratons, Country level

Post Spirit Room White Absorbed the Souls of High Rankers Grand De Sah and Grand De Jah, as well as Grand De Lee (a normal Ranker), making him at least: 6.71 * 2 + 2.23 = 15.61 Teratons- Country level- scales to Post-Clone White and Ari Bright Sharon

Yuri casually overpowers at least 5 Royal Guards meeting Repellista again, could kill Ren with a flick, and should be at least as strong as a Division Commander- 15.61 Teratons, higher with Green April Ignition

Karaka can sorta keep up with Yuri, and can fight Cheonhee: ~15.61 Teratons

Elpathion's at least as powerful as Ari Bright Sharon- >15.61 Teratons

Elpathion's Lighthouses blocks an attack that would've killed Division Commander Sharon, Assistant Division Commanders Dorian Frog and Khul Nissam Kay, Ranker Water Jelly, and one other Ranker- 15.61 + 6.71 + 6.71 + 2.23 + 2.23 = 33.49 Teratons

Evankhell can easily block a literal shit-storm that has been amp'd by Elpathion's Lighthouses: 33.49 Teratons, Top 300 High Rankers should be able to do at least that given her statement.

As Garam Zahard has 2 of the 13 Months, she's definitely a Top 300 High Ranker: 33.49 Teratons

Possessed Yuri fights her: 33.49 Teratons

Hell Joe draws blood from Yuri with a glancing blow, while Garam thinks she could temporarily fight him off: >33.49 Teratons

Dokoko in the 3rd Form Windbird eats combined hits from Half Transformed Paul and Doom: 66.98 Teratons, Country level+

Prime White absorbs the souls of the dead of the battlefield, including the one's Evankhell deep-fries like Tinker Roche, Tinker Yolche, Advanced Ranker Didiano, his Monkey, Elpathion, Branch Leader Dokoko in the 3rd Form Windbird, and adds it to his own power, making him at least- 15.61 + (2.23 + 2.23 + 2.23 + 2.23 + 15.61 + 66.98) = 107.12 Teratons, Large Country level

Restrained Kallavan fights Prime White: 107.12 Teratons

Prime White makes Cullinan and matches an unrestrained Kallavan: >107.12 Teratons

Khel Hellam compares Complete Transformation Yama to the 1st Generation of Slayers, making him superior to 2nd Generation folk like Prime White w/ Cullinan: >107.12 Teratons

Khel Hellam w/ Partial Release of Ancient Power is comparable to Complete Transformation Yama via blogpost: >107.12 Teratons

Complete Transformation Yama is stronger after getting the 2nd Fang: >>107.12 Teratons

Evankhell and Yama manage to block an attack from Khel Hellam w/ Partial Release of Ancient Power together: 53.56 Teratons, Country level+- scales to Top 100 High Rankers

An Extremely Wounded EoB Kallavan runs through Evankhell, Green April Ignition Yuri, and Karaka's attacks all at once: 53.56 + 15.61 + 15.61 = At least 84.78 Teratons, Country level+

Yuri's Rose Shower completely destroys Karaka, and stalls an Extremely Wounded EoB, and he decides to destroy it instead of bulldozing through it: At least 84.78 Teratons

Prime White post Flagship Explosion absorbs even more souls, like Hidden Grove member/Division Commander Khun Hynd Luck: 107.12 + 15.61 = 122.73 Teratons

Enraged Rapids can match Complete Transformation Yama and Beastification Yasratcha together: >>107.12 + >>107.12 = >>214.24 Teratons

TL;DR: The High Tiers basically double in power, while the AP Scaling Notes basically doubles in length

Last edited:
Okay um, yeah, with that result, I DEFINITELY don't think that the diagram of the paths in the Hell Train should be used to get it's size. (Considering that there's Warp Pads and teleporters and all that)
disagree. While teleporters exist, they do not contradict the existence of passage ways, not to mention as far as i remember they could teleport you to the next specific area which for all we know could be just the next car which would be the best way to go from one side to another. Not to mention that we see those exact passage ways, i used for my scaling and they are clearly a thing and even in later chapters we see people constantly walking around them.

Additionally, the hell train can fit the entire motor sector inside of it and its just part of the train, not the whole car. The motor sector is easily a kilometer or more in diameter which would mean that the train would need to be large enough to hold an object of that size within itself whilst not imposing on the corridors and test rooms and such.

Overall, it is more consistent than 1km as 1km would be too low to hold a whole motor sector, not to mention teleporters do not contradict anything as they can simply tp you to other rooms and to other train cars.

disagree. While teleporters exist, they do not contradict the existence of passage ways, not to mention as far as i remember they could teleport you to the next specific area which for all we know could be just the next car which would be the best way to go from one side to another. Not to mention that we see those exact passage ways, i used for my scaling and they are clearly a thing and even in later chapters we see people constantly walking around them.

Additionally, the hell train can fit the entire motor sector inside of it and its just part of the train, not the whole car. The motor sector is easily a kilometer or more in diameter which would mean that the train would need to be large enough to hold an object of that size within itself whilst not imposing on the corridors and test rooms and such.

Overall, it is more consistent than 1km as 1km would be too low to hold a whole motor sector, not to mention teleporters do not contradict anything as they can simply tp you to other rooms and to other train cars.
Alright fair enough with your facts, logic, and reasonable argument, but my emotions are still angry about having to rescale the entirety of the Mid to High Tiers in wake of this

Alright fair enough with your facts, logic, and reasonable argument
is that sarcasm i smell or am i just experiencing trust issues?
but my emotions are still angry about having to rescale the entirety of the Mid to High Tiers in wake of this
mate, i am sorry, but its just how CRTs work. I've done (and in the process of doing) two verse wide revisions across all the 200+ sth pokemon profiles while editing their AP, LS, Speed, SS, and adding abilities that are missing or missing pre-evolutions. This is a pain in the ass. A massive one at that. Making an updated and superior scaling for one of your favorite verses is a lot better than arguing with a certain super annoying person, making like 6 different calcs, arguing with calc memebers, revising hundreds of profiles almost by myself...and yet i somehow still handle it (I do get help but i do most of those revisions).

CRTs are indeed a pain, but think about what the One piece fans are doing rn, exactly, also a complete rescale of their verse.

Because he consistently gains power in proportion to the power of the people whose souls he's eaten. This is best shown when he tells Khun that the souls of the Rankers Evankhell roasted weren't really doing much, and that he'd need the soul of the Branch Leader in order to reach his Prime state.
hmmm is it really directly proportional to their ap..? Eh, makes sense i guess he did go from being thrashed by base Kallavan to 1v1ing him at full power.

AP for the Tier 7 characters:
  • Workshop Novick and Workshop Base Ran: 18.7 Kilotons (7-C)
  • Workshop Redan Ran is 2x than his Base: 37.4 Kilotons (7-C)
  • Workshop Baam is comparable to Workshop Endorsi, and with 1st Thorn he's far stronger than her: >> 68.2 Kilotons (7-C+)
  • Casano with Both Devils is superior to Workshop Baam with Thorn according to Beta: >>> 68.2 Kilotons (7-C+)
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak clashed with an attack from Complete Casano: >>> 68.2 Kilotons (7-C+)
  • Train City Ran is at least as strong as Train City Rak: >> 68.2 Kilotons (7-C+)
  • Train City Ran w/ Redan is 2x than his Base: >>136.4 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Weakened Hoaqin: 304.3 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Train City Arc/Post 1st Revolution/Dallar Show Baam w/ Thorn matched Weakened Hoaqin: 304.3 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Name Hunt Base Ran is 2x weaker than his Redan: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Train City Base Bam is superior to Train City Redan Ran and is comparable to Name Hunt Base Ran, and matched Daniel Hatchid (who is stronger than Train City Redan Ran) before going berserk: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Berserk Thorn Train City Bam keeps getting stronger, one-shots Daniel Hatchid, and matches Buelsar Elliot before getting even more powerful: >> 152.1 Kilotons Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Beulsar Elliot is a Mad Dog of Struggle, and has that red-eyes mode when he's pushed to his limit, which Berserk Thorn Train City Baam almost hits: >>>> 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Name Hunt Redan Ran matched Arie Inieta, who is comparable to Weakened Hoaqin: 304.3 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Ran uses a second Redan in his last clash with Inieta, doubling his power, which Inieta manages to match but dies: 608.5 Kilotons (High 7-C+)
  • Kaiser is above Inieta, and matches Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn who should be above 2nd Redan Ran: > 608.5 Kilotons (High 7-C+)
  • Name Hunt Endorsi could've beaten Kaiser if it wasn't for her hax, and fought a serious Lilial, who- as the Top D-Rank Regular alongside her sister- should be comparable if not superior to Kaiser: >> 608.5 Kilotons (High 7-C+) (Hatsu does not scale to Shilial though, as she was being very casual, and fought him with a weapon she had no talent in)
  • Floor of Death Bam w/ Thorn: 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn is stronger than that: > 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Data Hansung and Hidden Floor Androssi/Endorsi are comparable to Hidden Floor Baam w/Thorn: > 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Post-Unlocking Shinsoo Quality/Last Station Arc Endorsi is stronger than before: >> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Post-Clone 3 Siblings Hoaqin matched her: >> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
  • Data Base Maschenny is 2x weaker than her Redan: 66.9 Megatons (7-B+)
  • Data Maschenny with Redan: 133.8 Megatons (7-A)
  • Post Complete Revolution Bam w/ Thorn performed way better against Data Zahard than Data Maschenny with Redan, and his base should be far superior to Data Maschenny's base as well: > 66.9 Megatons (7-B+) for Base and > 133.8 Megatons (7-A) for w/Thorn
  • Last Station Bam's values are above that, and even higher with the 2nd Thorn: >> 66.9 Megatons (7-B+), >> 133.8 Megatons (7-A), and >>> 133.8 Megatons (7-A)

Last edited:
Also boys, i want two scans.
1. of the explanations of Redan's functions so we can actually make the blog properly
1. Rak clashing with Casano
1. The chapter from about Redan multiplier, it is from the site TheCompany, the old translation group of ToG before LINE (and they are better translators than the LINE ones): https://bato.to/chapter/904284
2. Season 2 Chapter 184

Last edited:
@Arceus0x

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do chain scaling for stuff involving Lifting Strength, it seems that you or @ElajRuengies, will have to do this

By the way, can't we get rid of the prefixes "Possibly", "Likely" and some "At least" when applying the CRT? We are abusing them too much, and about "At least", I think we should put it when a certain character is very close to the baseline of a Tier or a Sub-Tier (about the Sub-Tier, it's those that are close to the baseline of any Tier that begins with +, like 6-B+ (53.5 Teratons) for example)

its a WIP but good enough atm.

Anyhow i found a problem with Data Maschenny's 40k mach as it is unreasonable. You cannot simply say "well she's probs above 2x the original speed" with no evidence for that claim. Sadly VSBW works like that and now Sub-rel+ will probably have to go and we'll simply be sub-rel.
From what the Blog has now, it looks very good and it's not far from being complete, but after it is complete, then we likely should do a CRT of the stats

its a WIP but good enough atm.

Anyhow i found a problem with Data Maschenny's 40k mach as it is unreasonable. You cannot simply say "well she's probs above 2x the original speed" with no evidence for that claim.
There's is evidence, it's the massive amount of [Greater Than] signs next to the rating, from the fact that she stomp-blitzes the fastest characters slower than her, which in turn are already faster than than the next fastest characters, continuing down a train of characters until hitting 2nd Redan Name Hunt Ran.

Redan Maschenny upscales to Sub Relativistic+ as the Redan multiplier is 2x, and she is far faster than any of the Sub Relativistics below her

There's is evidence, it's the massive amount of [Greater Than] signs next to the rating, from the fact that she stomp-blitzes the fastest characters slower than her, which in turn are already faster than than the next fastest characters, continuing down a train of characters until hitting 2nd Redan Name Hunt Ran.

Redan Maschenny upscales to Sub Relativistic+ as the Redan multiplier is 2x, and she is far faster than any of the Sub Relativistics below her
This isn't enough evidence by VSBW standards as there are occasions when even massive >>>> signs don't help at all.

An example is clash of clans where characters upscale from a character who was unscathed by a 37 ton feat. They basically can casually one-shot his higher levels at base level and the higher levels of the character in question can one shot even higher levels. And yet it isn't 8-A by the rules of upscaling.

I heard star wars has like a 30 character chain as well and yet no upscaling.

Overall, sadly we can't use your proposal

@Arceus0x

By the way, I noticed some things wrong on the Blog, and this is what has to be corrected or put:

AP:
  • Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
Speed:

• Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6
  • PoS Baam is superior to Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin: >>>>>>>>Mach 13385.6

@Arceus0x

By the way, I noticed some things wrong on the Blog, and this is what has to be corrected or put:

AP:
  • Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)
Speed:

• Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6
  • PoS Baam is superior to Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin: >>>>>>>>Mach 13385.6
What's wrong here?

What's wrong here?
We should change justification of 152.1 Kilotons with Name Hunt Base Ran being 2x weaker than his Redan instead of being comparable to Daniel, and we should fix "Post-Clone Absorption White" to "Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin" in the Regulars/Tier 7 Scaling, since Power of Souls Baam and Last Station Arc Endorsi never fought Post-Clone White, only Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin

I'll show you how it should be changed, like this:

Name Hunt Base Ran should be comparable to Name Hunt Novick, who is comparable to Daniel: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C) --------> Name Hunt Base Ran is 2x weaker than his Redan: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C)

Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B) --------> Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)

Post-Clone Absorption White clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6 -------> Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6

PoS Baam is superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>>>>>>>Mach 13385.6 --------> PoS Baam is superior to Post-3-Siblings Hoaqin: >>>>>>>> Mach 13385.6

We should change justification of 152.1 Kilotons with Name Hunt Base Ran being 2x weaker than his Redan instead of being comparable to Daniel, and we should fix "Post-Clone Absorption White" to "Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin" in the Regulars/Tier 7 Scaling, since Power of Souls Baam and Last Station Arc Endorsi never fought Post-Clone White, only Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin

I'll show you how it should be changed, like this:

Name Hunt Base Ran should be comparable to Name Hunt Novick, who is comparable to Daniel: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C) --------> Name Hunt Base Ran is 2x weaker than his Redan: 152.1 Kilotons (High 7-C)

Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B) --------> Power of Souls Baam is far superior to Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin: >>> 1.2 Megatons (Low 7-B)

Post-Clone Absorption White clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6 -------> Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13385.6

PoS Baam is superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>>>>>>>Mach 13385.6 --------> PoS Baam is superior to Post-3-Siblings Hoaqin: >>>>>>>> Mach 13385.6
donezo
5ce.png

Back