• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

By the way, White has really Power Absorption or he was just trying to attack to kill Baam so he can absorb his soul? The whole absorption struggle scene between them confused me so much, so I want to hear your opinion about it

Be the change you want to see in the world even if it's dangerous...

I want to see where it goes, probably to the shithole of battles but aight
If you want, I can do this match, with their 6-B versions, plus I've noticed that Season 3 Baam should be capable of defeating the Gold Experience Requiem, since Baam has resistance to his most OP powers and should be able to see Stands with his Enhanced Senses as he did with Kaiser Invisible Inventory weapons

Anyways should we call up Thereifr to check the speed calc?
Yes, and if that's possible, could you call him to analyze and accept that calc?

Also, I found you are able to do calculations, if that doesn't bother you and you have time, could you calculate the Lifting Strength of stopping the Hell Train? I know this is Class T as you talked, but it would be better to add this to a blog to be accepted by a calc member and add to the profiles, since even characters like average Rankers (They would scale to 1/3 of the calc) and other would be affected by that as we would have something more legitimate to support the Class T LS classification

By the way, do you think the power that Baam used on Aria to revert her death was Time Manipulation or Causality Manipulation or the two? Since Baam's power is very similar in nature to GER's Return to Zero, Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka and Evan's Restoration by undoing events and actions

Last edited:
1. I am able to do some calcs but not all so idk if i can pull it off but i think i can try once my schedule clears up.

2. Definitely time manip as that was the ability of Aria and he basically copied that ability and reverted her and himself back

Wait guys did i get this straight? We added Baam's latest key?
Why was there no CRT? We're gonna get heat for this if someone decides to take a good look at that.
Let's at least make a CRT that accepts those abilities properly and not just add it. This isn't a full profile which you can just add randomly. We need reason and explanation and i feel as though causality manil is a stretch

Can I replace the name "Quincy Sword" with "Excalibur" on White's page? I know this is the fan-made name for the sword, but we already do that with Baam's transformations name and his unnamed techniques

I think "Sharpest Sword" is the best bet for now Can't believe Quincy Sword is actually on the profile page rn
I really want to give a real name for that sword, I mean, give a fan-name isn't bad, we do a lot of that with Baam and other characters in the wiki, for example, I remember Jiren's potential unleashed form was called as "Limit-Breaker" for some years in his profile until the canonical name for that form be revealed in a game, so we can do the same with that sword until SIU gives a canonical name for that sword

AH SH- HE'S HERE
11.jpg

Back