• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Yes, that was my intention to add the FTL calc to the thread that I'm going to do, it will be done like what I said earlier, but I'll wait a little longer to see if we can find more good LS calcs for the Regulars, other LS feat for the God Tiers, since the Administrators possess the size of a Floor, as it was stated by Hwa Ryun and SIU that the corpse of 43rd Floor's Administrator covers the whole Floor, and they can casually move despite of them having that weight, I think its possible to make a calc for them (I think it could be very high in Class T or somewhere in Class P) or another notable feat of AP/Speed/Durability be calculated to finally make the thread

"Proper all out" fate manipulation (we technically have all the requirements for Zahard yet he doesn't have it???)

All of Bam rightful Passives: luck?/probability?, fate

Disappears again

"Proper all out" fate manipulation (we technically have all the requirements for Zahard yet he doesn't have it???)

All of Bam rightful Passives: luck?/probability?, fate

Disappears again
Honestly, about Zahard's Fate Manipulation, this was discussed on this site between the hiatus of the end of Season 2 and the beginning of Season 3, but we didn't have a lot of evidence and we put that matter aside until Zahard showed more evidence, which I think currently it's enough, but that kind of power to pass it takes a lot of scans and context, which I'm not very good at doing, if you want to do a CRT on that, I'll most likely support what you're going to propose

Also, if you also add in CRT the Supernatural Luck and Supernatural Willpower for some characters I already thank you in advance for that and I will support

she did look alright in the first season (first season's art style wasn't polished yet as it was not something the author has done very often) but when she re-appears in the second season she does begin looking more and more ugly. Guess her nature crawled up to her face too.
i hope thay made BM design stay like in anime bcuz in webtoon it kinda look like rachel tho

Okay so Stamina got redefined to something less totally ambiguous, and while I completely agree to the new system, there are a ton of profiles that need changing now (as in, all of them)

Lemme see if I can work out a system for this to make the transition easier...

our characters would be peak human to superhuman right?
I mean baam could fight kaiser and preform crazy maneuvers despite bleeding out continuously...do we have any other feats?

Considering the new requirements in the Stamina page such as Energy exertion, Pain tolerance and Injury tolerance.

I think the Regulars can have Athletic stamina (any relevant Regular in the webtoon can easily endure the routine shinsoo concentration of the 30th Floor and superior Floors without feeling anything, which can cause a normal person extreme pain to the point of making them cry and vomit due to the pain)

While Baam, Rankers and High Rankers inferior to the Top 300 should have Peak Human stamina (practically all of them scales to Baam due to Karaka's statement of Baam having inferior stamina when compared to a Ranker, despite Baam's weaker versions being able to train for one month with minimal rest, and even after barely surviving a suppressed attack from the "God" of Guardians and receiving severe injuries and a strong bleed, he was still strong enough to shoot a Shinwonryu attack that completely destroy a group giant Shinheuh that were as tough as crystals, which would take several elite D-Class Regulars to replicate the same feat, and was still able to walk through the Hell Train to find his friends and managed to fool everyone when they asked him if he was tired or not, including Aguero, who is the one who most notices the smallest changes in Baam)

While the Top 300 High Rankers and stronger characters should have Superhuman stamina (Well, they would scale to Kallavan, who was able to keep up fighting and don't demonstrated any pain despite having practically a huge hole blown through his torso that would be impossible to a normal person to sustain, even for a little amount of time)

About the Shinsoo Loop, it would be Infinite, as it was stated multiple times that through this technique, Baam is able to use to non-stop/unlimited/almost infinite shinsoo

Last edited:
Dont' you mean Luslec? coz Khel can't do much sadly... Zahard still controls the fate he is seeing, according to SIU, he was hit by the nerf hammer :p
Luslec's pocket probably already has 100s of voicemails from Sophia. Pretty sure he'll make up some excuse later as to why he didn't come.

Back