• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Luslec's pocket probably already has 100s of voicemails from Sophia. Pretty sure he'll make up some excuse later as to why he didn't come.
Luslec:
R.e8494f06d6fa80c4c7d6848a4dfd2804

In the latest chapter Traumerei says "im used to being betrayed by someone in love"...question is... V or Jahad?
maybe gustang. u know he said arlene n him suited with each other but mad when bam asked about v. look like all family head (all man except khun) in love w arlene.

It seems that
SIU is pushing the "Squadron Commander lvl=Jinsung Ha>Top 3 Strongest LBP Branch FH>(tired) Base Evankhell"
Things to note:
  • Evankhell was tired
  • Widow has extremely good equipment
  • Owl "doesn't has the real owl"

I am re-reading season 2 and so far I've seen two notable LS feats. First is Ilmar blocking and pushing a punch from a giant metal robot (if we calc the arm weight we could use that) and Sir Aka preventing some boulders from falling on everyone

So I've a question/problem with our hell train calc. You see we have the altitude of 15km but is it the altitude above ground or above the train?

And in the case that our scaling turns out wrong, can we use the drawing of the corridor system of the train to scale? I mean the one in chapter 166 of season 2. If we calc the size of a corridor we could get decent numbers

Okay so I'm busy doing midterms right now but just be aware that I am in fact seeing what's being put here, I'm just busy
yes it is okay.
I'd just like to say that the volume i got using the new method to calc the size of the hell train is 1.8944724e+17 cubic centimeters.

the weight of one car becomes 65,599,090,287.6 tonnes

the weight of all cars is 8.6590799e+12 tonnes or 8.6 trillion tons

using the speed you got in your calc (which with this new method would be outdated) gives us the KE of 1671.675942846602 gigatons or 1.6 teratons Low 6-B
Rankers would scale to 1/3rd and thus only to 530+ gigatons High 6-C+

Pretty massive innit? Also, Class P LS for high rankers and rankers

yes it is okay.
I'd just like to say that the volume i got using the new method to calc the size of the hell train is 1.8944724e+17 cubic centimeters.

the weight of one car becomes 65,599,090,287.6 tonnes

the weight of all cars is 8.6590799e+12 tonnes or 8.6 trillion tons

using the speed you got in your calc (which with this new method would be outdated) gives us the KE of 1671.675942846602 gigatons or 1.6 teratons Low 6-B
Rankers would scale to 1/3rd and thus only to 530+ gigatons High 6-C+

Pretty massive innit? Also, Class P LS for high rankers and rankers
I would particularly like this to be approved, but should we treat this as an outlier or not? Since that would make Season 2 TSM Baam at his peak after his Revolution and during Last Station Arc at Low 6-B, and we know when Baam attacked Post-Clone White (who is also Low 6-B+) with an off-guard technique and he did nothing, White was unfazed, only a bit annoyed because Baam was being stubborn during the situation

I would particularly like this to be approved, but should we treat this as an outlier or not? Since that would make Season 2 TSM Baam at his peak after his Revolution and during Last Station Arc at Low 6-B, and we know when Baam attacked Post-Clone White (who is also Low 6-B+) with an off-guard technique and he did nothing, White was unfazed, only a bit annoyed because Baam was being stubborn during the situation
I mean, didn't white scale to like low 6-B+ at that point? He stomped Dorian's frog and he's a high ranker.

Also we could theoretically scale Baam lower? I mean he fought rankers but he was barely as strong as the low end ones. Maybe scale him to baseline low 6-B or sth?

I mean, didn't white scale to like low 6-B+ at that point? He stomped Dorian's frog and he's a high ranker.
Yeah, you're correct, White was overwhelming Dorian Frog while he was testing his newly acquired powers and he took no damage from Pollack's attack, who is as strong as Dorian Frog, if not stronger. Also, wouldn't it be better to put this calc on a blog and ask some calc member to accept it? Of course, it would be good to put the chapter of the feat as advised in the FTL+ calc
Also we could theoretically scale Baam lower? I mean he fought rankers but he was barely as strong as the low end ones. Maybe scale him to baseline low 6-B or sth?
Which version of Baam you're talking about?

Final arc of s2
You are talking about his True Self Mode alone without Black March Ignition or 1st Thorn Ignition? I agree with you (although it could be argued that Baam was confident that this transformation would be able to fight against Charlie and the Vice Altar Director in terms of power, but he couldn't use at that moment because it doesn't last too long, needing the Black March Ignition to sustain it for a prolonged battle, which also helped him in a boost of power, since he was able to overwhelm the two Rankers individually), I mean, his weaker version of this transformation in his Post-Revolution key was able to held his own against a serious Data Zahard for a while despite being overpowered, who we scale to be stronger this Black March Mode, who we scale to be superior to the 2/3rd of the Hell Train feat

I've been thinking of renaming characters to the "Endorsi" "Bam" "Jahad" versions. Ik they're supposed to be more official or sth but only like <5% of the fandom use it.

I don't know about Androssi/Endorsi, Baam/Bam and other characters' names, but it was confirmed by SIU himself that the King of the Tower's name is Zahard, not Jahad

Also, I don't want to rush or be picky, but I think it would be nice to put the new method for the Hell Train calc that you did in a blog

Ik the anime isn't super accurate but they mostly used their real names such as Endorsi/Androssi being Endrossi rather than androthy as suggested above.

And jahad is indeed zahad in the anime.

Overall i just feel like the current english translations are the most popular and the most used. Also i dont like saying "lessoo" instead of "Isu" or Koon instead Khun. Though i get why Koon is used since khun would get pronounced as kh-uh-n and not k-ooh-n.

Overall I'm confused.

Ik the anime isn't super accurate but they mostly used their real names such as Endorsi/Androssi being Endrossi rather than androthy as suggested above.

And jahad is indeed zahad in the anime.

Overall i just feel like the current english translations are the most popular and the most used. Also i dont like saying "lessoo" instead of "Isu" or Koon instead Khun. Though i get why Koon is used since khun would get pronounced as kh-uh-n and not k-ooh-n.

Overall I'm confused.
The Khun profiles being called Koon isn't even that accurate tbh. Given that Khun AA's name is based on Sergio "Kun" Aguero, using "Khun" makes more sense and TheCompany even switched to that spelling later on

Another reason I wanna chang it is the fact that no ToG fan would write "Baam" or "Androssi" to find their profiles, they'd use Bam abd Endorsi. It's a lot better. Just keep Zahard cause it's accurate and change the rest

Back