• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Speed up-scale

So I checked out the tower of god section on here, and lets just say it was, interesting... and not in a good way, mainly because the existing calcs are inaccurate and downplays the verse by a lot.
So the current highest calc/feat for tower of god on here is 35% speed of light (here is the calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jobbo/Urek_mirror_dodge) however there are a few problems with it, mainly being it gets events wrong. Urek never "dodged the mirror's light" because the mirror never shot light at urek, so the math checks out but the calc is still invalid. However that same scene can be calced in a different way, and it achieves a much higher number, so i payed Seraph to calc it and he calced it with a bit of help from Business Email.
Here is the calc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/121j8RmJUXjj2llcIaoEPk9DpiHN5XlnHF7h05yz76tM/edit?usp=sharing
I hope you guys will accept this as a new base line for the speed of a lot of the characters, this should be easy since you guys already scaled most characters off of the previous calced that i said was wrong, so just upscaling everyone else cause i provided a new calc and feat shouldnt be an issue, please let me know if there are any issues or questions you have im always down to help.
PS: sorry this is my first post and idk how to reference yet

Last edited:
After reading what you said and the chapter where the feat was performed I can say you are right, but this calc was accepted by a calc member? Because I don't remember any calc member called Seraph

After reading what you said and the chapter where the feat was performed I can say you are right, but this calc was accepted by a calc member? Because I don't remember any calc member called Seraph
Seraph is a calcer on discord, he's just as good as business email when it comes to calcs, vsbw staff should know who he is, im still waiting for someone to look over it tho and accept it

So I checked out the tower of god section on here, and lets just say it was, interesting... and not in a good way, mainly because the existing calcs are inaccurate and downplays the verse by a lot.
So the current highest calc/feat for tower of god on here is 35% speed of light (here is the calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jobbo/Urek_mirror_dodge) however there are a few problems with it, mainly being it gets events wrong. Urek never "dodged the mirror's light" because the mirror never shot light at urek, so the math checks out but the calc is still invalid. However that same scene can be calced in a different way, and it achieves a much higher number, so i payed Seraph to calc it and he calced it with a bit of help from Business Email.
Here is the calc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/121j8RmJUXjj2llcIaoEPk9DpiHN5XlnHF7h05yz76tM/edit?usp=sharing
I hope you guys will accept this as a new base line for the speed of a lot of the characters, this should be easy since you guys already scaled most characters off of the previous calced that i said was wrong, so just upscaling everyone else cause i provided a new calc and feat shouldnt be an issue, please let me know if there are any issues or questions you have im always down to help.
PS: sorry this is my first post and idk how to reference yet
Bump, anyone update me on this?

We need to call someone to evaluate the calc and then apply it. Idk who to recommend in this specific case but give me a few moments and I'll figure sth out

Also, I'd recommend remaking it all into a blog on the main wiki and linking the google doc at the very beginning. This is so people can actually look at it when it gets linked and such

The calculation should be posted in a wiki blog then be evaluated and accepted by Calc members in the wiki, to be applicable for Content Revision.
Would it be alright to post the google docs in a blog and just write out the text? The google docs would be like the scans.

Here is the chapter where Data Urek claimed he is unable to face Data Zahard:

And here's the chapter where Hwang (the strongest and oldest Big Breeder) claims that Data Urek is the strongest of the Hidden Floor aside from Data Zahard and Data Eduan

Alright, do we make another crt or do we call Elizha or sth?
The calc is accepted and we can make anyone who's 6-C and higher to be FTL+

So what scaling do you propose for Baam (and downscaling)?

Because when it comes to overall tiers

Rankers: FTL+ (scaling slightly above 16c)
High rankers: FTL+ (scaling above 16c)
The lower pure 6-B characters: FTL+ (somewhat above high rankers)
The dudes like white: FTL+, likely higher (scale way above 16c)
Baam UTSM, commanders such as unleashed Khallavan and full power Yastracha: At least FTL+, likely higher (scales above the likes of White as Baam moved too fast for him during their battle)
FH, Urek, Jahad: At least FTL+, likely higher (the speed name stays but they scale notably above the commanders)

Admins, Enryu and Phanta scale way above Jahad and have the same rating.

Overall the scaling chain goes:
Data Urek<Rankers<High Rankers<pure 6-B low ends<pure 6-B high ends<Commanders and Baam<Family heads<Urek and Jahad<Admininstrators=<Enryu=<Phantaminum

So what are you looking for is Urek Dodging Speed of Light?

If yes, Sorry, I Disagree, The calculation method looks strange

The calculation is not quite right in my opinion

Edit : Typing Error

So what are you looking for is Urek Dodging Speed of Light?

If yes, Sorry, I Disagree, The calculation method looks strange

The calculation is not quite right in my opinion

Edit : Typing Error
What is this argument? This isn't him dodging sol this is him moving so fast that he can't get reflected.
Just because the method seems strange to you doesn't mean it doesn't work.
The calculation calcs the distance between urek and the mirror, then how fast he'd need to move across the room multiple times whilst not getting reflected.

What is this argument? This isn't him dodging sol this is him moving so fast that he can't get reflected.
Just because the method seems strange to you doesn't mean it doesn't work.
The calculation calcs the distance between urek and the mirror, then how fast he'd need to move across the room multiple times whilst not getting reflected.
Ooo I see, sorry I thought this wanted to calculate Urek Dodging Speed Of Light.

This means that the calculation adds up the entire reflected distance of the laser beam, then divides by 299792458 for the timeframe, And enter the D/T formula with the distance of the area it passes through and the previously calculated timeframe. That's How It Works, Right?

If That's How It Works Then I Agree With This Thread

Ooo I see, sorry I thought this wanted to calculate Urek Dodging Speed Of Light.

This means that the calculation adds up the entire reflected distance of the laser beam, then divides by 299792458 for the timeframe, And enter the D/T formula with the distance of the area it passes through and the previously calculated timeframe. That's How It Works, Right?

If That's How It Works Then I Agree With This Thread
Ok thank you very much.

Back