• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Well this was the first time Bam would do anything like gathering all his energy and using it for one named attack so I don't really think it warrants anything tbh unless he does it over and over again and the only reason he did that was due to the gap between him and white
No, it was "decided" to be likely 6B before, he had a spar with White(24 Tera) and his RPL got him strong enough to fight him somewhat even taking on his attacks compared to his previous fight which was different. Both Pre Soul Burning and Post Soul Burning(name decided also here) was Thorn+TSM Bam. If anything Meteor Shower becomes 24 Teratons as a stronger attack, while TSM with thorn becomes Likely 6B(16 Teratons).
Oh the guy is known for vandalism and has previous warnings I think he would be banned
oh, alright ig...

Anyways so Vicente is back, Rak and Khun can now fly freely. Doesn't seem like a ranker level buff to me but definitely a higher tier than before. Maybe B rank level?

Bruh Line's free chapters are so far behind that by the time SIU returns we'll have just caught up to Korean Fastpast...

I mean I'm not saying that I'm seeing this as a good thing, but if it's happening then it's happening.

Also F in chat for Aria

This is still vandalism, and it does not scale to bam actual AP at all, as bam himself said I will be using all my energy behind this attack. Reporting whoever did this
Sorry, sir, I don't think you understand. We have already been planning the changes ever since the Fastpass came out.

just caught up to TOG

and now I see Bam turning back time????
There's more, most ppl here are in raws fastpass(fastpass of the korean version) and are like 7 chapters ahead.
Spoiler:
Post Sould Burning TSM+Thorn Bam is likely 6B(16 teratons) with a likely 24 teraton attack via Stardust: Meteor Shower, and his new transformation(Which I have called Unleashed True Self Mode) is WAY above White who should be 53 Tera via upscaling supposedly, but we ain't doing CRT until the end.
Abilities: This Bam can summon a rain of black shinsu that has deconstruction(stated to be corrosive to shinsu)

DAMN these chapters creating hype again!!

New Korean Fastpass chapter:
SOOOO Lyborick plan is to create a warp gate for the Poe Bidau family since the Zahard army administration decided to create a war between the Lo Bo Pia and the Poe Bidau in the nest, so the characters we know are like LITERAL fodder cannon rn, we saw more of Love and he found out someone arriving in a warp gate while Bam is angry at White and annoyed by Vicente

Jesus fudging Christ I haven't even read any fanslations to compare it to, but still to say that the chapters official translations are dog$#!+ is an insult to dog$#!+. Might just start reading the illegal shtick just so that I can get legible dialogue.

Did they run this through twenty different languages in google translate before putting transcribing it into English? A two year old eating a can of alphabet soup could poop out more coherent sentences than what LINE has "created" (read: butchered).

Also, currently being murdered by school atm

Last edited:
Imagine comparing ToG to a crappy echi manga after seeing an average chapter. Like, unless we aren't on the same chapter, nothing bad happens, just your normal pre-big battle preparation. Idk why you're being cringe.
You mean trashy chapters?
The chapters have been trashy since he came back from his hiatus
He should have just took a longer time to rest.

You mean trashy chapters?
The chapters have been trashy since he came back from his hiatus
He should have just took a longer time to rest.
Maybe, but i like em. They're not as good as before but they're better than most Manhwa i see nowadays. I feel like SIU took too many characters which causes issues with planning out chapters. When i only began writing as a whole, i made fanfic where i took around 9 to 11 characters. This led to too many issues as i wanted to give everyone a battle at one point. I feel like SIU will improve, he just needs to get through this part of the story.

The main issue rn is that we set our bar too high and now we're suffering the consequences when SIU needs to get through an annoying part of the story.

The main issue rn is that we set our bar too high and now we're suffering the consequences when SIU needs to get through an annoying part of the story.
Precisely the bar was so high now it is just painful to watch
It's like watching a great fighter that is now way past his prime gets beaten up

Back