• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Today's chapter was very interesting, but about "save up shinsoo" is kind of confusing, but I think this may fit into the category Blessed (Power)?
It is a mixture of Blessed and Nigh-Unlimited Energy so yes, both will need to be added.

Initially I was reluctant to create a page for Gustang, but when I remembered that this wiki has pages for characters that never fight on the screens and has only statements, I just went ahead and created the page

AstralKing7 said:
Naw don't think he had a data version. He wasn't even on the train at that time
In fact Gustang had his data young version, all who completed the entire Hell Train get a data form, but that the datas of the other irregulars besides Data Eduan were erased by Data Zahard

In addition, we must separate profiles of Eduan and Zahard by separating their real forms from their data forms

Beyond the AP and some minor Abilities there really shouldn't be any real difference between Data and real ones so just haveing the Tiers different should do.

Stopping to think, without Baam (Post-Revolution) is as strong as strong as young Zahard (Post-Hell Express), does that mean that Baam was basically stronger than any family head after them completing Hell Express?

don't know, Zahard seems pretty young even compared to Data Edan so I'm not sure if we should compare them, Data Zahard also took a while to be serious so if he went serious from the start I don't think Baam would of survive. He might be comparable in raw power but over all he still behind Data Zahard.

The fight between Baam and Data Zahard is a small glimpse of how the fight between Real Zahard and Adult Baam will be

Well, Baam will eventually become stronger than any other family heads.

New chapter has been released! It seems that shinsoo wings are extremely rare for regulars, since Jordan said he'd never seen one that could do this, incidentally, it looks like Base Baam was able to make an effective attack on a Ranker

I honestly think we should downgrade to Baam in True Self Mode with Black March Ignition from High 6-C to 6-C+ since it was by Baam that the Black March Ignition was nothing more than as a power plumber for Baam able to maintain stable his TSM and not a boost of power

JBennett said:
Beyond the AP and some minor Abilities there really shouldn't be any real difference between Data and real ones so just haveing the Tiers different should do.
I mean, characters like Monkey D. Luffy, Cole and etc have profiles for their other versions, I do not think it's any different with Zahard

It seems that Base Baam even without using his full power was able to break the armor of a Ranker a bit, it seems that in the next chapter Baam will use his full power

Man I can't lie I personally hope Yama makes it out of this season as still being a Slayer and helps Baam. I like Yama so I hope he doesn't die or at the least if he does Bam absorbs his power and stuff

At times, I think Enryu is a hidden ally of Baam who will reveal himself when he gathered the four thorn fragments or appear in the Tower of God's EoS to help Baam against a possible battle against Zahard and Family Heads together

AstralKing7 said:
Oh yeah I know for sure that he is. Wasn't it said somewhere that Enryu is only a messenger of the person who is to come which is pretty much Bam?
I mean, it was said that Enryu just delivered the Thorn to Baam, but I think he did even more things than delivering the Thorn, as he is able to give powers to see the future for Grand De Jah that would eventually deliver his eyes that can see the future for Hockney that would help Baam on his quest to complete the Thorn, which further reinforces this is that when Hockney is near Baam when he activates the Fist Thorn Boost, he can see an even greater extent than he would see usually with his eyes, it seems that everything was planned by Enryu

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!! Say no more!!!!!ƒÆ»ƒÆ»ƒæŃÖîƒÖîƒæŃæŃöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ

We move!!

Back