• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Bruhh that chapter last night was lit!!! Like do much unexpected DS hit this arc!? Kallavan, Yasara, Bam cutting off gados leg. But anyways bruh who exactly is Yasara and how strong is he!? Some think he's the Lo Po Bia family head. I don't believe so tbh.

Also he is the one who cursed yams and his brother ofc. But are yams and the canine people apart of the Lo app Bia family in the first place??? The family has cats and wolves already

Well, as Yasratch being squadron commander, I don't doubt he was as strong as base Kallavan

SIU once commented on twitter that Yasratch is not the Lo Po Bia Family Head, he was just some of the people Doom hated most in the Tower alongside the Ten Family Heads.

Gado is a monster, took blows from Canzon enhanced by Yeon flames, get his leg ripped off by Baam, a headshot from Jordan while off-guard and they need Doom to finally killed him

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Honestly, although I want ToG's God tiers to get the High-End High 6-A or 5-C, I know this won't happen, unfortunately
They can jump to tier 2 if SiU adds some universal statements

I don't think they actually needed doom to kill gado. I believe Gado was about to get defeated anyway

But anyways

I heard about the twitter comment tbh

I feel like Yasratch might be stronger than EOB Kallavan. I jsut have a feeling and especially with the fact that Kall is weaker than the top 200 high rankers from long ago which doom and Yama was apart and I got a real bad feeling that Yama and Yasaratch are going to be comparable

Also it looks like Kall is training!!!?ƒÿ│ƒÿ│ƒÿ│ƒÿ░that ain't good at all for Bam

Guys, do you think the talking sword will give Wangnan enough power to be on the same level as Rankers or even stronger once he kills the person that sword wants?
Talking sword is the true god tier of the verse.

Guys, do you think the talking sword will give Wangnan enough power to be on the same level as Rankers or even stronger once he kills the person that sword wants?
I think it might even put him up to the same level as Zahard. Mostly because I cant stop wanking wangnan, it is a problem uwu.

Seriously tho? Definitely. Maybe even high ranker level. I am more curious if it is an ignition weapon that can transform because if so, I wanna see what that can do. It might even be more powerful.

Just saying, but Kell Hellam heavily implied that Kallavan is > Yama.

"Even Yama cant take on a full squadron".

And he described Kallavan as "the man with strength comparable to that of a squadron".

I think more than Khel Hellam meant that Kallavan strength is comparable to that of a squadron, not necessarily a whole squadron as Khel Hellam in the case of Yama which he stated an full/entire squadron

Hi Guys, its been a while.

Do we have an estimate on the size of a floor? I know SIU stated that the outer tower is the size of north america which makes it continent size but that's only for the outer tower. What about the inner tower and middle area? Anybody got an idea on how big they are?

I made a thread on reddit on how think an entire floor is multicontinental sized, with the both the inner tower and middle area being at least continent sized as well. Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/ddtoux/the_real_size_of_a_floor/

Please let me know what y'all think of this.

Back