• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Well, today's chapter was cool, I find it interesting how a Ragular Rank-B might be afraid of a Regular Rank-C, but I think this makes sense because the latter is the daughter of a High Ranker, as well it looks like Akyrung is a kind of Regular that can be both Spear Bearer and Wave Controller, plus the fact it seems to be a challenge for current Baam base

During the final events of the Last Station Arc, I realized that there is a difference between the two thorns of Baam, the first seemed larger and emanated a red aura, while the second was smaller than the first and did not shine

Oh, in that part where Baam gets berserk and activates the First Thorn Boost while team Rachel is entering the Hell Train? It looks like you're way behind the current chapters

Alright, finally caught up to Tower of God.

Season 2 hit me harder since i had like, 10 chapters of season 3 to sort of ease the feels.

I sort of want a Shinsoo page considering how complicated it is.

We have two approaches: Wave Control and Wave Explosion

Multiple outlets such Shinsoo Quality and Shinsoo Tension.

And even the general description, it is ever present and can be used for strengthening, danmaku etc.

And it looks like ... Akyrung knows how to use Shinwonryu, but with purple color, and it seems that depending on the shinsoo color of the user affects the Shinwonryu, as Zahard's is yellow, the GoG and Baam being red

I mean, most of the strongest beings in the Tower usually have they think are gods, especially Zahard and the 10 GW, and even the Enryu and his feats did not make this complex diminish

I am fine with that, also everyone in the series should have Self Sustenance Type 1. By pure virtue they dont breathe air, they breathe shinsoo. Technicality, but I will let the thread decide.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Honestly, I think Real Maschenny with Redan should be High 6-B, no other character scale for her with Redan
I honestly might make a crt regarding scaling because it is a little...weird right now. But I think this is fine?

@Enryu I don't think that would make it Dura Negation. I think it's just more along the lines of its not fitting the traditional shinsoo system in the Tower, if he could bypass Dura then he wouldn't have much troble againts Data Zahard.

I wasn't saying that manipulating the Shinsoo from within the target wasn't Dura negation rather that his 'power' not being defined as strong or weak that it can bypass dura. unless that's what he was talking about then sure.

I do agree that manipulating Shinsoo from with in the opponent is dura negation.

Yes, it was a surprise Akryung to be able to use Shinwonryu, and SIU seems like he wants to confuse us, since he has not yet said if he is a creation of the Workshop or the irregular one that Headon found and created, and also Akryung seems that goes to be a longtime character, I bet he will witness the future fight of EoS Baam and Real Zahard and all the coming war ahead

Personally I don't think EOS Bam is gonna defeat Jahed. I think he is gonna beat Jahed before the series ends. I'm really interested in the top floors of the tower and outside of it. SIU has really intrigued me with Urek thirsting for the way out of the tower and with Bam and others wanting to make it up higher floors of the tower to the unknown. Feel like Bams thirst for the unknown and Ureks thirst for freedom or expansion will cross over and have Bam discover more about where he came from

Now that I realize, Baam in TSM with FTI may be stronger than Zahard's Data using the Coelacanth, as he easily ripped off his arm and destroyed the Second Cosmos in one hit, and only when Data Zahard decided to activate the Thid Form: Leviathan, was able to tied with Baam

This may be a prelude to how a future fight between Baam and Real Zahard will look like in the future (it will probably take several years to happen)

I was recently reading one of SIU's blogs, and it was reported that Ha Chai was the weakest sensei Baam ever had, which included: God of Guardians, Ha Jinsung, Yu Han Sung, Data Koon Edua and Evankhell.

Back