• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Does One Piece have an anime-only thread? Does NnT have an anime-only thread? Is there any series with anime-only threads?

Spoilers are a thing even if you go the webtoon route. I didnt enter this thread until I was finished with the webtoon.

AstralKing7 said:
First we gotta create a verse and character page ƒÆǃÆǃÆÇ HCLW would stomp bam tho if your using the version before he got his legendary armor
We have his page: Hardcore Leveling Warrior, I think not, even Baam in True Self Mode (which will become At least Low 7-B+, likely 7-A) can make a good fight for HCLW as Rank 1 Player (which is above 7-A baseline) without using First Thorn Ignition

Did you realize that in 2019 ToG gained a big highlight? I mean, they added Baam (Pos-Revolution), Maschenny, Yuri and Androssi on the game Hero Cantare and on top of that we will have more characters to be released as Data Eduan and Urek and on top of that we are going to have an anime

Wait, I don't know what Hero Cantare is but are there good images of the characters there? Because SIU apparently hates drawing a full body picture of characters without shit in front of it. The profiles desperately need good renders.

In this new chapter, Karaka has just confirmed that Baam with ONLY First Thorn might be stronger than a standard Ranker, looks like Baam really surpassed his previous peak during the events of Last Station

I mean, to say that Baam is Ranker level can be kind of vague, the power gap between Rankers, Top Rankers and High Rankers is so vast that it can be very variable, Karaka is a Ranker, but his power is comparable to that of a standard High Ranker, Dorian Frog is a High Ranker, but he had trouble dealing with Karaka's subordinates who must be much weaker than our tin-headed, and so on.

I like ToG because of the female characters too, they are constantly represented as powerful and respected beings (mainly the Zahard's princesses) of the whole Tower, unlike many animes and manga, which although they are respected and powerful, they are consistently used as fanservice

>Mainly the Zahard's princesses.

For some reason that reminded me of Urek Mazino jumping to battle after hearing that girl "apologize". So funny.

I feel like Urek is currently the best as well but I gotta say TOG has great characters

If Bam was the Mc Urek should have been

Also for the anime if they ever want spin offs the should give Urek his own spin off anime about his life and adventure like Sinbad had with his magi spin animeƒöуöуöÑ

Urek having his own series would be so awesome cause I know for fact when the anime comes people will love him

Honestly, I'm afraid shinsoo will become like reiatsu on this wiki, and all matches involving characters using shinso will end up as "Shinoo Crush GG" and it will be impossible to have ToG matches

Since even characters with basic resistance to shinsoo are crushed or driven crazy (as shown by Lero-Ro, as he was able to make a regular throw up and go crazy using equivalent shinsoo on the 30th floor and considered this amount of shinsoo to be routine, and Lero-Ro should be much lower than Top Ranker and High Rankers in general when using shinsoo, although normal Ranker should be comparable to it)

It looks like Baam defeated a Ranker without Thorn, although the Ranker was not allow to using the transformation, meaning neither was using his trump cards in this fight.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
It looks like Baam defeated a Ranker without Thorn, although the Ranker was not allow to using the transformation, meaning neither was using his trump cards in this fight.
You dont use fastpass do you? There is something even more epic then that, trust me lol. The recent chapters was bananas But yes, looks like Baam is a Solid High 6-C if you ask me.

So Baam is Ranker level in base. Lmao. They grow so fast.

Also, Yama, for the love of, kill that Elder or beat their ass.

Bam is not fighting Gado. Not a chance.

Gado vs Paul? Who do you think is stronger?

Back