• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 3

Noblesse ended a couple of years ago. It's very very funny but the writing is good and great action. I heard about it around the same time as TOG which was years ago but only Just now decided to read them this year unfortunately

PaChi if you like those type of webcomics then I really really recommend Soul Cartel, God of HighSchool and Hardcore Leveling Warrior which I plan to get on this site soon.

HCLW is very good and has jsut entered a new realm with expansion. I fee as if the ending to its very first chapter has lead to somethings that will end up being great for the future with the new established system of the world now

The Noblesse OVA was made by Production I.G they have made Guilty Crown, Psycho-Pass, Ghost in the Shell, the Tales Of Symphonia Cutscenes... If they annonced that they are making both Noblesse since they already made an OVA for Noblesse and Tower Of God would you guys liked that.

First Season Needs a redraw bad, currently doing a video essay on TOG and I just had to bring it up. Like, The art isnt bad, but it is very uhhh Rough. Also, alot of reused environments. Regarding the anime, It is great news. Surprised it got an anime quicker then the Gamer or GOH, as those two seem more popular. But hey, I aint complaining!

TOG is actually more popular than Gamer I tho k. I want them all to get an anime tbh

But TOG and Noblesse is a great start for webcomics!! Soon we will be getting great entertainment in the future. Really wanna see Dice get an anjime cause I guarantee it will be one of the best anime's ever

I seriously did too. Like the art is so freaking good already so jsut imagine how well the animation will need to be!! It's gone be a beautiful anime with the world it's in

Better have freaking great music I know that!

To be honest the world of TOg would probably be fine with fillers. Side characters and their stories are even interesting. We could also get side stories about a lot of high rankers maybe.

IKR! That's what makes it interesting. Gimme a whole spin off about young Urek. Give me episodes about White, some of the princesses and also we gotta see when bam trains with Han

Tbh I could see them introducing back stories to characters who are doing other thing in the tower which will lead them to end up meeting Bam in the first place. Like letting first time fans see Han as just a regular middle age man who smokes cigarettes get a lot of screen time outa nowhere and to reveal him as a member of Fug in season 1 at the same time or maybe before bam is believed to have died.

That would be interesting because people would wonder jsut who this man is and why he would be getting so much screen time. Also is a interesting way to introduce him

Is it possible that the Webtoons market can be widely recognized worldwide as mangas with this? Considering we thought it was impossible to have ToG anime and well, they are producing it now and on top of a Japanese studio

Probably. Noblesse, ToG, The Gamer and GoH are kinda like the big dogs in the manwha world. So if 2 of the 4 are getting anime adaptations it's probably only a matter of time for manwhas to become more mainstream.

Plus they are colored so I would imagine the average reader would find that more inviting.

Yes, because it is colorful it will attract more readers as well as less confusing when large-scale fights occur and also that chapters typically have 50 to 60 pages, which would be a good experience.

Now MAL will have no more excuses for not accepting ToG!

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Is it possible that the Webtoons market can be widely recognized worldwide as mangas with this? Considering we thought it was impossible to have ToG anime and well, they are producing it now and on top of a Japanese studio

Bro the other night I saw a WEBTOON ad on tv!! I was like amazing Wtf!!?

I was so happy. WEBTOON is becoming huge

ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

Bruh. It was a joke.

Though a Rachell spin off where she dies to the giant fish in the first floor. Or something like "how Rachell dies in different parts of the story if she didnt have plot armor".

ƒñúƒñúƒñú. Yeah I did like how they had Rachel there the whole time when bam opened the door.

Also I want a Enryu spin off maybe or jsut filler episodes about him

Nah Enryu is supposed to be this enigma, at least for now the anime shouldn't touch him besides what's already there. I think SIU said he might show up towards the end of the series.

If ToG anime becomes popular... Im already foreshadowing the Karaka-Viole yaoi. Lol

Tentacles. Mechanic tentacles.

Back