• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou's Outdated 6-C Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thank you for the help. Please tell us here when you have any developments to share.

Yes, help with this would be very appreciated.

I'm, again, not knowledgeable about the series, so I can't really help.

Actually, there's a chance the feat might get a bit higher if I try to calculate the KE of the ice thing, is it fine if I do that?

Okay im bored and I kiiiinda know touhou so to speed dis up. I take it the moment the plan is to make all the 6-C characters 9-B until better low tier feats are shown and saikou and crimson revise it? And errr, whats happening with the speed ratings? Are all the ftl low tiers just having the ftl bit changed to... some lower speed?

It should be pretty easy to change every tier 6 rating to 9-B and wait for a later revision if saik and crim can find anything above that. Prolly best to let one of the knowledgeable members/staff tagged to approve of that b4 doing anything drastic though.

I can do it if you tell me exactly what to write and where, and since Touhou has a lot of profiles it could take time, depending on the numbers.

Thank you very much for the help.

Can somebody give Saman instructions please?

Im not too sure how much will need changing besides the 6-C ratings changing to 9-B and cirnos calc being replaced.
But i think its worth bringing up that tewi and meiling both have respect threads on their profiles. Meilings having one of destroying the scarlet mansions wall and tewi mayyyyybe having some potentially higher stuff.

Edit: It has this explosion (though it says it might be questionable)
And stepping on an anti personnel mine (though we dont see it go off or them tank it)

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I'd greatly appreciate if you (or anyone else) could link the profiles that need to be changed and provide the sentences (with links) that have to be added, because I know nothing of the verse and I can't improvise the edits.

I would also greatly appreciate help with this.

Can somebody write a list of experienced and/or reliable members who responded in the thread above, so I can ask them to help Saman out?

I mean, if there are experienced and reliable memberse that know the verse, wouldn't be better for the edits to be carried out by them, even if overtime? Granted that I still can help, but it's just natural that supporters know what to write and how better than someone who barely is aware of the verse's existence.

A lot of rating seem to be "Stronger than Cirno" so it might not be too hard to edit. Just change the calc link on Cirno's profile and then the ratings on everyone else, should be easy.

I mean, if there are experienced and reliable memberse that know the verse, wouldn't be better for the edits to be carried out by them, even if overtime? Granted that I still can help, but it's just natural that supporters know what to write and how better than someone who barely is aware of the verse's existence.
Yes, but nobody here seems willing to help out so far.

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Promestein @Andykhang @Jiangshi1 @Theglassman12 @Megamangohan @Junkoposter @Not_Icarus @KaiokenBlueGT @CrimsonStarFallen @Ryukama @The_real_cal_howard @Mariogoods

Would any of you be willing to help us out please? We have been threading water for a long time now in this thread.

That's not the issue, applying it is. And as long as it's just "replace 6-C with 9-B and change calc link in Cirno's page" I might be able to do that (over time), but if anything different from that pops up, I'm clueless

Thank you very much for the help.

Here is my standard information text anyway, in order to make certain:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Phew. Took an hour and a half. Anyway its all done now. Double checked too. Theres a lot of other outdated stuff and i dunno if speed or anything will be an issue, and there could be potentially higher stuff than wall level but that can all be for later revisions if saikou and crimson are working on all that. Also prolly a lot of them profiles could be deleted later since it does get pretty redundant. Uhhh, anyway i think its safe to rest this thread now. Im gonna go trash talk saikou now. Laters!

Last edited:
Thanks again for helping out. Did you follow he instructions that I posted above?

Okay. Thank you. I very much appreciate it.

Would some knowledgeable member be willing to verify that the pages seem to be in order please?

So to clarify, the Wall rating may be a potential placeholder until more feats are found that should scale the low tiers higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back