• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Sign: Double "K" Infinity

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I'll cover two hax-related Touhou upgrades that relates to infinity and two characters that starts with "K". Namely Kaguya and Komachi.

For Komachi, she can use and does regularly uses her ability to manipulate distance to make the Sanzu River infinite in width.

"The river is made infinitely wide, and the unfortunate spirit is soon consumed by huge fishes and water dragon which were extinct in world of the living."

"The more you pay the ferryman, the shorter the distance. Plotting the curve of this inversely proportional function, we see that the closer to zero the ferryman receives, the closer the distance approaches infinity."

This is clearly not a simple hyperbole since this is stated numerous times, even in the context of a mathematical formula that reaches infinity when the fee paid is zero. Making an otherwise finite object infinite should be High 3-A.

Do note that this is STRICTLY an hax-only rating, which might not even be applicable offensively. Yes, it is weird for a non-god tier to have the highest AP in the verse, but as it is unable to be applied to combat, I believe it would be fine.

As for Kaguya. She can use her ability to make things "instant".

"It allows her to act just using aggregates of instants so short as to be imperceptible to human beings."

She can also act during said instants.

Silent Sinner in Blue describes "instant" as literally making up time. Time only appears as linear due to the instants. I have the scans on my Touhou blog. I believe that this would make her either "Infinite attack speed with hax" or just "Infinite with hax". Again this only applies to herself using hax. No one else would be upgraded with this.

tl;dr

Komachi: High 3-A with specific hax

Kaguya: Infinite speed with hax

I'll acknowledge the possibility but I'm uncertain

I don't think it's an outlier if it's a common happening even among Shinigamis and if it's not applicable for combat. This is the extent of MLP's old "via specific hax" rating.

Alright, thinking about it

I'm uncertain about High 3-A Komachi.

Infinite speed Kaguya seems fine, though how would we rank that? Doesn't she perceive the instant, too?

Well the description of her ability seems to hint that it's just via using her ability. I'd be like a time manipulator augmenting their own speed. So "via hax" seems like it to me.

With the distance hability, you can destroy the universe. just make every particles and stars closer to each other and create a big crunch. or moving them away to disperse everything.

And Kaguya could kill a shit load of ennemies, even of high tiers: she can kill the Flash, because he would be immobile for her, but that applie the other way. Superman could live one instat for ever, unable to move or think, with nothing able to alter him, even kryptonite. and the last application, is to make eternity happen in one instant, a rock would be desintegrated and dispersed into particles.

Komachi's feat is an outlandish outlier. I don't think it can be used for AP.

Assuming that Kagua can make anything "instant" is wanking.

I agree with disregarding Komachi's feat.

I'm more uncertain about disregarding Kaguya's, given how it's described. At least, it should just be described as "much higher with her ability" or something.

Dangit Grinder xD

I'm more inclined to believe Kaguya since her ability seemed to be well, on a higher scale than everyone else in terms of speed.

Infinity seems like a weird thing to touch upon if you ask me in all honesty.

But other than that, the Kaguya speed thing seems to be alright from what little is said and yeah, agreeing on her ability seeming waaay above everyone else.

There are times when it's a good choice to use them. See if Komachi was actually Final Boss material or a pretty high tier compared to everyone else it would be logical. In this case it's like giving that one guy in Fairy Tail the ability to move at the speed of light despite being weaker than Natsu. Just an example.

Aye. Eternity vs well.. mftl. Kinda comes with the name.

If Kaguya can make things 'eternal' or 'instantaneous' while capable of perceiving all of that, then wouldn't her combat and travel speeds be in the realm of Infinite speed as she could make a travel of eternal distance an instant trip?

My head hurts......d(._.')b

Back