• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

They all cost MONEY
Touhou games are extremely easy to pirate (Don't give ZUN a cent, he made me break my laptop. He's scummy too) but I am pretty sure you can't directly link or talk about piracy sites on these forums. I would help you off-site if I could.

Since I am here and I plan to leave this thread. I will confess that the reason I had an enormous hatred against Undertale powerscalers so much is because like 3-4 months ago, a tiktoker made a video saying that canon Sans beats Flandre Scarlet. I insulted him and told him that Flandre (My preferred character) solos Sans (Stinky) with no difficulty. He then asked me to debate him. I went on a rant about how I am above all powerscalers, and I am above him, I called him unworthy of my time. He dared to call me a coward, and I'm no coward, so I added him on Discord and debated him. I got my ass cooked. He started saying something something about how Undertale has mathematical constructs, therefore it has a type 4 multiverse and it's Outerversal. I don't know what mathematical constructs or type 4 multiverse is, so I just conceeded. He also started saying that Undertale characters control the essence of one's beings, that is metaphysics manipulation because essence is metaphysics and metaphysics transcends physics, therefore every monster in Undertale is Outerversal. I also didn't know what any of that meant, so I conceeded. I was losing so bad that I had to start stopping using VSBW profiles and start wanking Touhou with Ficcion sin limites profiles. I said Flandre is Outerversal, but then he started saying that Undertale having mathematical constructs makes the verse Boundless. I lost to Tier 0 Sans with Outerversal Flandre, so I had to call a friend who is an Undertale powerscaler to help me "SAVE ME OOMFIE-SAMA, PLEASE SAVE ME OOMFIE-SAMA" and he started debating the tiktoker on DMs. He won, I think, so it means that I won, but I am still salty I had to call him to save me. Every night I hear Sans laughter when I close my eyes. Sans traumatized me. Toby Fox needs to be sued for emotional damages against my persona.
LMFAOOO

Deidalus if there was an award for constantly saying that Touhou is mountain level without ever explaining why:
ronaldo-meme.gif

got my ass cooked. He started saying something something about how Undertale has mathematical constructs, therefore it has a type 4 multiverse and it's Outerversal. I don't know what mathematical constructs or type 4 multiverse is, so I just conceeded. He also started saying that Undertale characters control the essence of one's beings, that is metaphysics manipulation because essence is metaphysics and metaphysics transcends physics, therefore every monster in Undertale is Outerversal. I also didn't know what any of that meant, so I conceeded
These arguments are so ass how did you lose to this?

You can just look up the definitions of these words on google

These arguments are so ass how did you lose to this?

You can just look up the definitions of these words on google
I did and I didn't understand shit. As soon as I saw two paragraphs I gave up on reading. I mean, I read it all but I didn't understand anything on Wikipedia.

I did and I didn't understand shit. As soon as I saw two paragraphs I gave up on reading. I mean, I read it all but I didn't understand anything on Wikipedia.
The definition of metaphysics debunks that argument.

Metaphysics just deals with aspects of existence that our outside the scope physics can work. Not necessarily a transcendence difference or anything that gets to 1-A.

"Metaphysics are 1-A" isn't an intelligible statement.

The definition of metaphysics debunks that argument.

Metaphysics just deals with aspects of existence that our outside the scope physics can work. Not necessarily a transcendence difference or anything that gets to 1-A.

"Metaphysics are 1-A" isn't an intelligible statement.
Oh I see, I get it now. That makes sense.

"Matematical concepts are 1-A" is another dumb thing to say.

Like, there are many theories of math that posit it to just be a human language, not just some abstract 1-A concept or sum.

Bare minimum, you'd have to give some argument as to why math in your verse scales so high, lest we scale every verse with 1+2 to outer.

I thought we were at least on friendly terms. I guess not.

Either way it seems that I am cooked. It is what it is.

I am going to start thinking about which communities I'll join next. How about the visual novel community? The Umineko community? Or the Blue archive community?
You've made far more than what had just been shown in this thread, but I don't think you've understood what you have to do.
You need to change your ways man, you're a weirdo that, as far as I'm seeing, gets hate in VSBW and does Out of Pocket comments just for the attention (or so I hope). That is not the way to get friends nor is it the correct way to go about things.

I too have problems socializing and do things that I shouldn't but it's not about burying your past just to get outed from another community. That cycle just gets you frustrated and you lose friendships, you feel incomplete and you feel as if everyone hates you, when the reality is that you keep doing this vicious cycle without an end.

I'm not going to say what you did back in this other spanish Discord Server since I think you can change and I respect boundaries, but if you keep it up all of this is going to refloat and you're going to be seen as an even bigger weirdo.

"Out of pocket" is a slang that means someone said or did something really inappropriate, and it can be used anywhere, or any time someone says something surprisingly offensive or rude to another person. It's mostly used in a funny context.
never heard about it

holy shit i think this thread got 13k more views in the course of a couple days

Anyways, to get back on topic, I've been working on CRTs a bit more (don't have as much time as I'd like due to irl circumstances), and it seems like the soul manipulation CRT will be 4k words at minimum. So, that should give you a good idea of where most revisions will land in terms of length (ability addition CRTs will vary a lot more, though; They're a lot more straightforward, so I don't need back to back text walls explaining anything). Right now, I'd say the spirit CRT and spell card CRT are the closest to being "finished", though they both have quite a long way to go. Unrelated, but I'm gonna have to cope my way into buying another goddamn guidebook, which is unfortunate seeing as I'd much prefer to save the money; So, I might have to end up delaying the release a bit just so I can save up a bit more to be reeeeaaaally comprehensive when it comes to statements from guidebooks, magazines, and the like.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I've been working on CRTs a bit more (don't have as much time as I'd like due to irl circumstances), and it seems like the soul manipulation CRT will be 4k words at minimum. So, that should give you a good idea of where most revisions will land in terms of length (ability addition CRTs will vary a lot more, though; They're a lot more straightforward, so I don't need back to back text walls explaining anything). Right now, I'd say the spirit CRT and spell card CRT are the closest to being "finished", though they both have quite a long way to go.
how many CRTs have you finished? also thats good to hear.
. Unrelated, but I'm gonna have to cope my way into buying another goddamn guidebook, which is unfortunate seeing as I'd much prefer to save the money; So, I might have to end up delaying the release a bit just so I can save up a bit more to be reeeeaaaally comprehensive when it comes to statements from guidebooks, magazines, and the like.
holy s**t, another guidebook? you have foun like more than 2

how many CRTs have you finished? also thats good to hear.
None. I'm not calling any of them finished until research is 100% wrapped up. Truthfully, I don't think any of them can be considered "finished" until I actually post them, because I know damn well I'll be fixing up grammar and formatting up until the very end.
holy s**t, another guidebook? you have foun like more than 2
No, it was the old one Shmooply was going to buy. Except he's basically offed himself (lol, lmao even), so I gotta do it myself now. Oh well, at least it'll come with a CD, and I've been meaning to buy more Touhou stuff this year anyways.

guat hapend? lmao
He's transphobic.
More things for the research?
Nah. Most of this will be for my own sake (like a replica of Sakuya's stopwatch I've had my eye on for a while), so any official content that benefits the research process is secondary.

That said, I've got a question for yall: Would you accept a delay of indeterminate length if it meant I could spend that time acquiring more guidebooks, translations, and the like?

Take as much time as you need, Fuji. Besides making sure arguments are airtight- also take care of yourself. Im sure this is stressful as hell- (to an extent)

Take as much time as you need, Fuji. Besides making sure arguments are airtight- also take care of yourself. Im sure this is stressful as hell- (to an extent)
It is a little stressful, yeah. I'm proud of the work I've done so far, but I've got a bad habit of leaving big projects unfinished, and I still have a long way to go. Maybe that's just real life stress bleeding into my hobbies, though.

I have a question about Reimu
Okina directly compared Reimu's Boundary Manip to Yukari's (The conceptual hax), so uh- does Reimu also have Yukari's repertoire of bullshit hax? Or is it just standard type 1 conceptual stuff?

I have a question about Reimu
Okina directly compared Reimu's Boundary Manip to Yukari's (The conceptual hax), so uh- does Reimu also have Yukari's repertoire of bullshit hax? Or is it just standard type 1 conceptual stuff?
The comparison is as simple as "hey, that reminds me of that person I know that can also do that". In no way does that imply Reimu can do everything Yukari can.

Fuji i think i have a silly question about Reimu, in WaHH we see that Reimu eats spoiled food which almost killed her... ¿is that some kind of anti-feat or less intelligence? (lmao)
Not really a lack of intelligence, since she says it was because going shopping was too much trouble. I mean, I've been there before (accidentally drank spoiled milk because I didn't feel like going shopping). Although it's probably an anti-feat for poison resistance, which is why it's good she has so many legitimate feats in that category unless you buy into layered spoiled food-

I mean, considering Reimu's circumstances- as in, being poor, lazy, and probably having Shion stick around you for a while wont help your case as well. Seems like Reimu to me (besides, we know Reimu is the main character and Yukari is going to bring her back kicking and screaming)

Got damn

Yukari's reference list has almost doubled in size, and I'm still a long way from finishing her profile (justifications for abilities, AP, and range still need work, and don't even get me started on supplementary info), so it could easily surpass 300 or even 350 references by the time I'm done. It's a shame the inevitable existence of a physiology page is gonna trim the fat off that total, though. In other news, her profile formatting is starting to look quite nice. Gonna spend the rest of my night trying to make Marisa's equipment list look nice, so please pray for me.

Back