• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tottaly Accurated Battle Simulator CRT!!!

Should Chronomancer and Void Monarch have separate keys for each of their forms?
I don't think this is necessary really. We can just label the new attacks of their second forms in the Notable Attacks section.
Bothe the Chronomancer and Void Monarch recuper all of their HP whem transformed, should they have "Healing" in their profiles?
That seems fine I guess.
Should the entire verse have an AP Upgrade due to all troops being able to destroy the Tank if it doesn't fight back?
No, we don't treat any verse like this to my knowledge.
Thor hammer calculation, who should scale from this?
Those who closely scale to Thor.
Should Super Peasant have homming atack? and why It's a yes?
No, them homing in on opponents is Game Mechanics imo.

I don't think this is necessary really. We can just label the new attacks of their second forms in the Notable Attacks section.
Fair
That seems fine I guess.
One in favor
No, we don't treat any verse like this to my
Well, could you explain It better?
Those who closely scale to Thor.
Ok, but what are those?
No, them homing in on opponents is Game Mechanics imo.
Could you explain why thia is game mechanics and the lack of tatical thinking isn't?

Well, could you explain It better?
The entire verse should not be scaled to the Tank for multiple reasons.
  • Most units take a lot of hits to destroy the Tank
  • The tank would not scale to the real world tank as it is not named, and has its own feats and scaling which takes priority
  • The Tank is not fragmented like the calculation on the real tanks page refers to, so nobody would scale to fragmenting it anyways.
Ok, but what are those?
As a quick estimate I'd assume the class that Thor is in on this scale.
Could you explain why thia is game mechanics and the lack of tatical thinking isn't?
Tactics is a core game mechanic and a defining feature of the game, it is less of an assumption than the Super Peasant being incapable of missing its opponent even when it isn't trying to hit them.

Tactics is a core game mechanic and a defining feature of the game, it is less of an assumption than the Super Peasant being incapable of missing its opponent even when it isn't trying to hit them.
But that's what ocur, and I homming atack don't mean unabke to miss, just means that the atack will never stoping chacing It's target, thats what the Super Peasant fists does, You can clearly see It's always changin tragetory to hit the nerest oponent

I'm personally against the Super Peasant having homing attack, it seems like a strange thing to me. But I will wait to see what others think.

The entire verse should not be scaled to the Tank for multiple reasons.
  • Most units take a lot of hits to destroy the Tank
  • The tank would not scale to the real world tank as it is not named, and has its own feats and scaling which takes priority
  • The Tank is not fragmented like the calculation on the real tanks page refers to, so nobody would scale to fragmenting it anyways.
ok, fair

quick question
super peasant city level when? or is beating a shit ton of thors not enough to justify something like that
or would he just be upscaled to the next highest tier

You cant upscale any more than a single tier afaik. Certainly not by fodderizing hundreds of weaker characters.

Lol no, we don't use a number of weaker units someone can kill as a multiplier for power.

No, you still only need to have 9-B AP to kill a 9-B, they don't have Tier 7 durability collectively because durability doesn't scale up with the number of units, you just have a lot of 9-Bs.

Isn't the Player implied to be the 'Elder Gods' from the Lore Site?
The site mentions Blackbeard being resurrected with anchors for hands, which is seemingly what the player does upon finding his secret in the Pirate Map.
Could be headcanon but it's the implication that I'm getting from it.

This wouldn't give much more than what we already see in-game but it would help clarify a non-corporeal player profile as canon to the game.

Isn't the Player implied to be the 'Elder Gods' from the Lore Site?
The site mentions Blackbeard being resurrected with anchors for hands, which is seemingly what the player does upon finding his secret in the Pirate Map.
Could be headcanon but it's the implication that I'm getting from it.

This wouldn't give much more than what we already see in-game but it would help clarify a non-corporeal player profile as canon to the game.
I never trough that away... wouldn't this also make all troops have Smurf imortallyt sinse the player would just ressurect them to batlle in other fights?(mostly likle would be non combat applicable)

I doubt it. It would just grant The Player Resurrection, the Troops wouldn't gain any immortality from it.
Fair, if se make a player profile should we put "If their army is killed It shalle bê comsidered as the player lost" to help make battlese with him

Ok, new subject

In the TABS wiki about the Spook faction theres a part about lore that says that in the official Landfall discord was comfirmed that the reaper guide de souls of the dead in the real of the spook maps, this would mean that not only the stinffis are undeads they are also Souls, in other words the Necromancer would have soul manipulation

This can be just especulation sinse not only os just a discord coment, I entered the Landfall discord and couldn't found It, If any one wants to look depper in It you are free, until them I will not add this tô the description

Question : Has anyone made a draft for the Spear Thrower and if not, do they scale to Clubbers? Since they are able to one-shot or 2-shot many of the lesser enemies in the game

Back