• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

T.A.B.S Banshee lifts and trows a tank, a Halfling, a Cave Man and a Guy that headbutts overpower It

Well, I told King_Dom470 this would happen, that's why You should look the T.A.B.S GDT, any way...

As we all can see, Banshee is able to lift a tank into the air and trow It without problens
This tank is based on a M1 Abrams Tank as explained by the TABS wiki
This tanks weight 60 tons
This alone gives Banshee a class 100 LS but let's go for the fun part
the banshee can lift and trow preet much any troop in the game, but troops that have a movement hability like the cavalary, knight, mamoth... or the HALFLING(the second weakest troop in the game) can overpower her TK, going to the oposite side, not leaving the ground, etc. This can be seen bellow, trough not that easy to percive(all the troops present are folder and considered "the weakest of their factions" not beingh even worth 3 digits of cash

Basically, all troops deserve a LS upgrade to class 100 by upscalling of the halfling that can overpower a Class 100 TK trow

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral: LordGriffin1000, Marvel_Champion_07​

Last edited:
Is the tank fodder compared to the troops? Because it would seem weird that it gets sent flying further than them. But if it's not treated as a stronger force then I guess this might be possible since they can't be blow away like it can.

Is the tank fodder compared to the troops? Because it would seem weird that it gets sent flying further than them. But if it's not treated as a stronger force then I guess this might be possible since they can't be blow away like it can.
... no, It is one of the strongest troops in the game, but just "isn't flung as far away them the rest" isn't what gives the LS here, all the mentioned troops have a hability that flungs them foward(Halfling has the halfling jump, Headbutter has their headbutting hability and Clubber does a small leap before atacking) if they use thouse habilities when banshee is going to trow them away or lift them whatever, they overpower the force of banshee TK staing rougly the same place or even going the oposite side

The banshee othewise kinda ignores LS of others thanks to the "If you are lifted in the air by TK and can't fly or something like that You have nowhere to apply Your LS so don't matter how much bigger Your LS is, You still going to the flying gay baby jail"

lelt me bringh Banshee VS mamooth as a exemple from the same video

Or the moment I made a troop that weights 906.90 times a normal woobler. tried to lift It with the god powers from the bug DLC and fight the banshee

We also have this moment a halfling could momentaraly hold on the banshee before beingh trowed away, but meh not really that important

... no, It is one of the strongest troops in the game, but just "isn't flung as far away them the rest" isn't what gives the LS here, all the mentioned troops have a hability that flungs them foward(Halfling has the halfling jump, Headbutter has their headbutting hability and Clubber does a small leap before atacking) if they use thouse habilities when banshee is going to trow them away or lift them whatever, they overpower the force of banshee TK staing rougly the same place or even going the oposite side

The banshee othewise kinda ignores LS of others thanks to the "If you are lifted in the air by TK and can't fly or something like that You have nowhere to apply Your LS so don't matter how much bigger Your LS is, You still going to the flying gay baby jail"
But it becomes a problem since these abilities are just leaping forward but somehow can counter the force of something that flings a tank when it's moving forward. This would be saying the foddor have more powerful rush/leaping attacks but there isn't any lifting involved for them. They simply are attacking with enough force to counter the tk wave.

But it becomes a problem since these abilities are just leaping forward but somehow can counter the force of something that flings a tank when it's moving forward. This would be saying the foddor have more powerful rush/leaping attacks but there isn't any lifting involved for them. They simply are attacking with enough force to counter the tk wave.
The jumping isn't a atack, is just movement, and thouse habilities can be used in the air, TABS as a verse uses a lot of "game mechanics" as true thanks to It's nature so what we have here is a character using a hability that let's them move in the air to overpower TK

The jumping isn't a atack, is just movement, and thouse habilities can be used in the air, TABS as a verse uses a lot of "game mechanics" as true thanks to It's nature so what we have here is a character using a hability that let's them move in the air to overpower TK
Well I guess it's fine. If others are ok with it, I don't mind.

Maybe the rating applies only when using that ability? From what I get, they can still be thrown when not using that attack.
Maybe that could also count as resistance to TK? I feel like there might be some game mechanics influence here, but idk.

Maybe the rating applies only when using that ability? From what I get, they can still be thrown when not using that attack.
Maybe that could also count as resistance to TK? I feel like there might be some game mechanics influence here, but idk.
nah, first of all a lot of what would be "game mechanics" in TABS are tecnically cannon thanks to TABS nature as a 90% gameplay only verse, secondly no, You know how if a character is lifted in the air and has no air movement speed can't break free even if they have higher LS? is what apply here, thouse habilities let this expecific characters move even in the air letting they apply their LS to overpower banshee TK, not to mention they would need to 100% of the time resist TK to get resistence to TK, not to mention It's really consistent that any movement hability can overpower banshee TK, I only showed the weaker unities as a exemple to show It would scale to everyone... trough I have to say... Banshee may have unconventional LS sinse It seen to be able to lift anyone no matter the weight, trrough I didn't tested in deep and this is one of the things that should be game mechanics anyway sinse a troop with 500 times more weight is lifted the same as the tank even trough that troop is tecnically heavier by the game mechanics stand point, also Banshee can be compared to the candle guy projectile that also has some TK propriets of the ghostly nature but is still affected by regular weight

Any way, It's very consistent that characters that can move in the air can overpower banshee TK

Then it might be fine to add as an additional rating for that ability only, like "Class 100 via".
Otherwise, it can be added to the P&A as a resistance to telekinesis, it could very well be that too.

Then it might be fine to add as an additional rating for that ability only, like "Class 100 via".
Otherwise, it can be added to the P&A as a resistance to telekinesis, it could very well be that too.
Again, kinda doubt It's resistence to TK thanks to the game nature... but fair, fair, I will be back when I have more arguments for all verse class 100

I guess this is 2 adm votes for "class 10 only to habilities that trow the woobblers around" am I correct?

I disagree with Class 100 Halflings but all 8-B units should definitely receive Class 100.
Why exactly? also just came a trough here that I will ask now
Haçflings are the second weakest character in the verse and a lot of other characters from the verse can just not move when a halfling jumps holding them, so wouldn't that mean they scale to the halfling jump ls? or You would say this look more like resistence to TK?(what to be honest seens so out of the verse that I prefere to say It's game mechanics at this point) also, even when overpowering against banshee TK they are still afected by the push of her TK sinse they don't move as much or at all while overpowering her trow... so what would You say about that?
Agree with Athe
I would be happy with that outcome

Why exactly? also just came a trough here that I will ask now

Haçflings are the second weakest character in the verse and a lot of other characters from the verse can just not move when a halfling jumps holding them, so wouldn't that mean they scale to the halfling jump ls? or You would say this look more like resistence to TK?(what to be honest seens so out of the verse that I prefere to say It's game mechanics at this point) also, even when overpowering against banshee TK they are still afected by the push of her TK sinse they don't move as much or at all while overpowering her trow... so what would You say about that?
Halflings can move a little bit while they're being picked up with Telekinesis, that's it. They can't consistently resist it like how powerful units such as Mammoths can and still gets thrown around very easily.

Halflings can move a little bit while they're being picked up with Telekinesis, that's it. They can't consistently resist it like how powerful units such as Mammoths can and still gets thrown around very easily.
Well... as I said (and tested) their jump completly negates the banshee trow so should be at least the same force or more, It's not "just move a bit"

Also we still have things like headbutters not trowing some unities to hell with their headbutting for exemple, but this one is less overall and more unities like king to above

Interesting... another test showed that shield bearrer can do the same with his normal atack, any action that can llet the troops move in the air even just bashing It's own shield foward seen to let them challenge banshee trow, not always moving in the oposite direction bus consistently completly stoping the movement of the trow(that should still be class 100 or more)

farmer also can, as long the troop put's enough weight on their movement they can overpower, a exemple of one that can't is the Sarissa who's spear trusting is a lot less violent from the likes of the shield barrer and farmer put on their trust

Sarrisa can to... EVERY UNIT WHO PUT'S THEIR ENTIRE BODY WEIGHT INTO ANY TYPE OF MOVEMENT CAN OVERPOWER A CLASS 100 TROW!!! So bassically unities like archers aren't able... :)

I keept testing the Sarrisa and noticed a thing, some times they are trowed like normal(ragdolling away) and some times not (keeping thenselfs up an falling standing without beingh trowed that far away)

This is a thing that happens in normal combat in TABS where some times when hitted by a atack the Woobler will "pass out" stoping trying to stay up and falling in the ground, they will get up shortly but the point is, they let their entire body go

The point is, Woobler when "awake" can stop thenself from beingh trowed around keeping then selfs straight and stoping the momentun when hitting the ground with their legs alone, but twhen knocked out they just are trowed extremely far away by anything

this is good(I will try to record It in video as scan but seens like It's harder to notice in video I guess, but I will do my best)

I'm gonna do more reserch... for now this is a CRT for making the 8-B characters have tier 100 LS by banshee scaling, I will make another when I get everything on video

I'm gonna do more reserch... for now this is a CRT for making the 8-B characters have tier 100 LS by banshee scaling, I will make another when I get everything on video
Again, I agree with giving all 8-B units Class 100 LS. Their resistance to the Banshee's telekinesis is more consistent and makes much more sense (Most fodder units just get run over by the tank).

Bump. I would like to add that Firework Archers and Balloon Archers are actually able to overpower tanks and other 8-B units with enough of their projectiles so this should be noted on their profiles, though it could just be because they're using tens of Class 10 fireworks/balloons to lift an enemy/object that requires Class 100.

Last edited:
Bump. I would like to add that Firework Archers and Balloon Archers are actually able to overpower tanks and other 8-B units with enough of their projectiles so this should be noted on their profiles, though it could just be because they're using tens of Class 10 fireworks/balloons to lift an enemy/object that requires Class 100.
Again, I would recomend making a new CRT just for thouse unties and let this one die

Can You 2 come here? https://vsbattles.com/threads/minor-t-a-b-s-crt.159015/
sinse this CRT is probable better beingh left behind It's probable better to just go to this one

Back