• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tottaly Accurated Battle Simulator CRT!!!

Any troop that can one shot or even attempt to contend with a Tank is stronger than Thor, so every troop that can do so will be affected by the 8-C upgrade.
let's use my "deepening in the destroing wall feat" calculation for a moment, every one that can destroy the wall in one hit should probably be comparable to destroing the tank, not every one there is strongher than thor, don't you think?

Why would everyone who can destroy the wall be comparable to those who can destroy the Tank?

Why would everyone who can destroy the wall be comparable to those who can destroy the Tank?
since technically all troops can destroy the tank, only those that destroy the wall in an attack have a possibly higher AP, so these should compare to destroying the tank(I think I explained it in a confused way, let me know if you don't understand)

We cant do that, if units cannot contend with the tank they don't scale. If they cannot destroy it in a single attack, they don't scale to that either. Them destroying it in any less than 1 attack is going to be 9-B anyways since the tank is essentially baseline.

The wall and the tank are two different feats, we cant scale units to the tank just because they destroy the wall with ease, we can only scale them to destroying the wall with ease.

We cant do that, if units cannot contend with the tank they don't scale. If they cannot destroy it in a single attack, they don't scale to that either. Them destroying it in any less than 1 attack is going to be 9-B anyways since the tank is essentially baseline.

The wall and the tank are two different feats, we cant scale units to the tank just because they destroy the wall with ease, we can only scale them to destroying the wall with ease.
fair

And intangibility or something doesn’t work either since well
He can still be touched, he still can be pushed and status affected

Ok, so can I try calculating the AP of the troops by How many hits they need tô destroy the tank? Chefian needs only 19 hits (tested now)

Yes, upon closer inspection it would seem that the Jarl would likely just get Berserker Mode and Statistics Amplification.

Well, coming back to the thor feat scaling, how should I look it? Every troop that Alone can kill Thor scales to that, every trop that can survive thor atacks scale to that or what?

Look, thers one problem with scaling T.A.B.S... fights até tô much inconsistent

Exemple: thor normally on shot chiefitain, but if chiefitain survives the lighting and get close enough to thor, Thor dies beafore he is able to hit chieftain

Look, thers one problem with scaling T.A.B.S... fights até tô much inconsistent

Exemple: thor normally on shot chiefitain, but if chiefitain survives the lighting and get close enough to thor, Thor dies beafore he is able to hit chieftain
Actually all fights are technically inconsistent, which is why on the wiki, you can have win conditions but still lose

The worst one os the mammoth, thanks to the way they atacks he don't haver enough DPS to kill any "tank" troop beafore dying, should I scale him to Thor them or not?

Also just a note
Dark peasant is capable of throwing tanks hundreds of feet into the air, which is a good feat for ls, it also scales to his AP due to the fact that his explosion move can do the same thing
dark peasant is also capable of blocking hundreds of tank shells, muskets, ballista bolts, etc. simultaneously, which probably is a speed feat

Also just a note
Dark peasant is capable of throwing tanks hundreds of feet into the air, which is a good feat for ls, it also scales to his AP due to the fact that his explosion move can do the same thing
dark peasant is also capable of blocking hundreds of tank shells, muskets, ballista bolts, etc. simultaneously, which probably is a speed feat
Agreed, the speed would stay the same que that alread is trough

Back