• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Intelligence/Stamina upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat agree, the Minotaur being able to beat something that can compete with skilled samurai and monks doesn't really prove it has above average combat Intelligence, it just shows that it's stronger than the knight.
This is gonna be alot simpler but most of the tabs profiles put the stamina as average (With a couple exceptions) which is just bs. Every single unit is able to continuously fight despite the damage done to them so i'd say the entire verse should have superhuman stamina at least.
I would be fine with athletic human but superhuman seems like a bit of an overstatement considering humans have been able to continuously fight for over 7 hours !

I would be fine with athletic human but superhuman seems like a bit of an overstatement considering humans have been able to continuously fight for over 7 hours !
Woobler can fight almost indefinetly, even if they pass out just need to be touched once to get up and go back fighting, so if we for exemple put "unities don't die"(That is a cannon power from the elder gods) and make 100 wobller fight 100 wobblers now they can fight for days non stop, one time I putted a fight in the start of the day, got out for collage and when got back (around 9 hours) the battle was still going strong

Woobler can fight almost indefinetly, even if they pass out just need to be touched once to get up and go back fighting, so if we for exemple put "unities don't die"(That is a cannon power from the elder gods) and make 100 wobller fight 100 wobblers now they can fight for days non stop, one time I putted a fight in the start of the day, got out for collage and when got back (around 9 hours) the battle was still going strong
I suppose Woobler's would scale to infinite stamina then? I wouldn't say the same for other characters, though, unless, of course, you have proof.

I suppose Woobler's would scale to infinite stamina then? I wouldn't say the same for other characters, though, unless, of course, you have proof.
1- Every character can scale to It sinse they all can do the same lol
2-Not really, as I said they can pass out but can quickly get up too, superhuman is better.... maybe superhuman + limited Self-Sustenance sinse they can get up after passing out for only some seconds and keep fighting like nothing happened

"Wobbler" is the term used to refer to the species that the TABS units belong in, aka everybody is a Wobbler.

I haven't played TABS in a long time so I suppose I forgot some things, I don't really remember wooblers being able to be touched and get back up. Could you explain it better ?

I haven't played TABS in a long time so I suppose I forgot some things, I don't really remember wooblers being able to be touched and get back up. Could you explain it better ?
Basic, is kinda of a bug/feature, Wobblers just fall down some times and stop moving, or even if they can "move" they just can't get up, but moving them in any way can help make them go back up, here is a video that kinda show the woobler "passing out" trough not them waking up as the bard isn't touched

it's harder to find the "touching" thing as would need a video focousing on It and... I'm almost sure I'm the only person in the world obssesed enough with TABS to notice this things lol, I can make a video scan of It later

I see, also, this man should be castrated for the amount of ads he put on a bard vs bard video....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back