• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A T.A.B.S???? (Let me cook)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Attack Potency:
Ok so I did a calculation recently and it makes every single unit in the game 8-A. This obviously comes from tanking a meteor which every unit can tank this includes Halflings. So full verse upgrade pre' cool.

Also imo I think all the high tier units should upscale from this all the way up to low 7-C just because of how unfathomably strong they are in comparison to the fodder units.

Little Ability Addition:

DPvoR7c.png

Reaper should get Immortality type 1,5 and 8 and possibly Abstract Existence type 2
Agree:

LordGriffin1000

Disagree:

Last edited:
It's case-by-case, but IMO 1.75x is really the limit of where upscaling should get you

So I'd agree with a +, not Low 7-C
Isn't upscaling just "At least this, likely far higher" or "Far higher than" or something like that? I didn't know you could actually multiply off of it.

It's case-by-case, but IMO 1.75x is really the limit of where upscaling should get you

So I'd agree with a +, not Low 7-C
Fair enough. But considering even the weakest units in the game is capable of surviving this with literally no issue and every single high tier units is capable of easily oneshotting them I’d say it could be low 7-C. But I could get behind 8-A+ too

Isn't upscaling just "At least this, likely far higher" or "Far higher than" or something like that? I didn't know you could actually multiply off of it.
You can't

The only times you can are for + and upscaling into the next tier.
Fair enough. But considering even the weakest units in the game is capable of surviving this with literally no issue and every single high tier units is capable of easily oneshotting them I’d say it could be low 7-C. But I could get behind 8-A+ too
Nah, one-shots are unquantifiable.

Attack Potency:
Ok so I did a calculation recently and it makes every single unit in the game 8-A. This obviously comes from tanking a meteor which every unit can tank this includes Halflings. So full verse upgrade pre' cool.
Agreed
Little Ability Addition:

DPvoR7c.png

Reaper should get Immortality type 1,5 and 8 and possibly Abstract Existence type 2
hahaha-no.gif

Unless there are further or more proof to this, I disagreed.

Attack Potency:
I agree
Also imo I think all the high tier units should upscale from this all the way up to low 7-C just because of how unfathomably strong they are in comparison to the fodder units.
I don't thing upscales that big will be accepted. The best I can see you doing is "At least 8-A, likely far higher"
Little Ability Addition:

DPvoR7c.png

Disagree FRA

But if they officially put it somewhere in a game or their TABS lore website or sth without it just being on Discord, I would agree

TABS gets such few Ws that I don't see why we, as a community, can't just accept the upscale gap here
like, I mean it's not even that big of a gap when you consider how many insane one shots on top of one shots it really would be
like it was said earlier, the upscales are entirely a case by case basis, so there's no actual rule stopping us from just agreeing on it, since I think on the inside we really do agree on this.

Will anyone be willing to help me tomorrow with changing everything? Last time I did everything myself it took an hour

The calculations are accepted so it's good to apply but I still can't shake off how weird 8-A TABS feels. Same vibe as MHA Low tiers being 8-A.

The calculations are accepted so it's good to apply but I still can't shake off how weird 8-A TABS feels. Same vibe as MHA Low tiers being 8-A.
I like It, especially sinse It was alread 8-B lol

But I know what You mean, aame thing to me with BFDI beigh 4-A instead of 4-B

Alright. So the scaling chain from what I can see is going to become something like this:
(">" means when a unit consistently beats another unit in 1v1 making them superior but not when there are multiple of them)
(">>" means when a unit curbstomps another and can defeat a seemingly, and I do mean seemingly, endless number of the other unit)
Super Peasant > Dark Peasant >> High tier Bosses (Tree Giant, Ice Giant, Tank,...) > Mid tier Bosses (Thor, Blackbeard, Reaper,...) > Low tier Bosses (Mammoth, probably some construct units like Ballista,...) > High tier Fodders > Mid tier Fodders > Low tier Fodders (Units that are extremely weak in combat like Peasant or doesn't even engage in combat most of the times like Bard).

Alright. So the scaling chain from what I can see is going to become something like this:
(">" means when a unit consistently beats another unit in 1v1 making them superior but not when there are multiple of them)
(">>" means when a unit curbstomps another and can defeat a seemingly, and I do mean seemingly, endless number of the other unit)
Super Peasant > Dark Peasant >> High tier Bosses (Tree Giant, Ice Giant, Tank,...) > Mid tier Bosses (Thor, Blackbeard, Reaper,...) > Low tier Bosses (Mammoth, probably some construct units like Ballista,...) > High tier Fodders > Mid tier Fodders > Low tier Fodders (Units that are extremely weak in combat like Peasant or doesn't even engage in combat most of the times like Bard).
Yes, basically that

yeah
although in terms of in-game stats I'm thinking the gap from top to bottom is like hundreds thousands of times

also I'm pretty sure halflings can even one shot healers and jesters so there's probably some more you can squeeze out the scaling chain

Back