• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A T.A.B.S???? (Let me cook)

healer = 25 hp
darkpeasant (most health in the game) = 1 million to 1.3 million hp
Lol, You know what is worst? By another thread result, usirg stats from the character creation can be used, so the multiplication that would be needed to tuen 25 into 1 million is actuslly usable... probable?

Lol, You know what is worst? By another thread result, usirg stats from the character creation can be used, so the multiplication that would be needed to tuen 25 into 1 million is actuslly usable... probable?
I mean TABS has nothing that happens that isn’t a direct result of game mechanics
so if something like that really is accepted then I’d strongly suggest we use it to get a more totally accurate representation of their strength on the profiles.

Relax, no need, but thanks, I would apreciate help not getting any gramatical mistakes, that's not my native language after all and I do make some writing mistakes
Ok but just so you know i've already added the changes to the Vampire, Zeus and Void Monarch

Cheerleader has 5hp, that is the absolute lowest health in the game
meaning dark peasant has 20,000 times more hp than a unit who can easily tank the meteors
if we converted that to tiers then that'd be 9 megatons durability, or low into city level for dark peasant

Cheerleader has 5hp, that is the absolute lowest health in the game
meaning dark peasant has 20,000 times more hp than a unit who can easily tank the meteors
if we converted that to tiers then that'd be 9 megatons durability, or low into city level for dark peasant
we would still need to make a CRT for that

In what way is this not an outlier lol

It also isn't game mechanics as the meteors are the only of 2 Map creation traps that does no damage, so they intentionaly decided that the wobblers could tank comets without taking damage

You know TABS is a verse that is 95% gameplay right? this is just how feats on the verse are
Just because the verse is almost entirely gameplay doesn't mean outliers still can't exist. We can maybe argue 9-A for the Fodders since the blast is what sends them flying.

Just because the verse is almost entirely gameplay doesn't mean outliers still can't exist. We can maybe argue 9-A for the Fodders since the blast is what sends them flying.
Yeah but their able to survive the meteor hitting them aswell so I don’t think it’s an outlier especially since theirs already 8-B feats

I would like it to be noted that half the units in the game should be 8-B since most can take hits from units who can survive attacks from other 8-B units. I just didn't see the point of making a CRT on it as I was making this one anyways

I would like it to be noted that half the units in the game should be 8-B since most can take hits from units who can survive attacks from other 8-B units. I just didn't see the point of making a CRT on it as I was making this one anyways
Not to mention basically any troop in high enough quantities can kill the 8-B ones, to rhe point where giving them that rating when in large numbers eas a point to be debated on the GDT of the game

Also, let me remenber one thing, the meteors seen to purposely not do damage, other traps in the map creator do damage, the meteors them selfs are one of the only 2 ones that don't. So the eobblers tanking the comets is alread breaking the game mechanic, they tanking the comets is less game mechanics them anythig else

Also again, they are trowed away hard thanks to the comets, beingh even pushed to bellow the groufd and going flying, there is phisical impact that the wobblers simply tank

Not to mention basically any troop in high enough quantities can kill the 8-B ones, to rhe point where giving them that rating when in large numbers eas a point to be debated on the GDT of the game

Also, let me remenber one thing, the meteors seen to purposely not do damage, other traps in the map creator do damage, the meteors them selfs are one of the only 2 ones that don't. So the eobblers tanking the comets is alread breaking the game mechanic, they tanking the comets is less game mechanics them anythig else

Also again, they are trowed away hard thanks to the comets, beingh even pushed to bellow the groufd and going flying, there is phisical impact that the wobblers simply tank
English, please?

Back