• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tottaly Accurated Battle Simulator CRT!!!

Alright if that's the case, I think I might make a profile for the Spear Thrower some time. I can't believe he ended up among the second strongest units in the game
I seen your sandbox, and I need to say, good work there, but somethings seen od to me

First: their stamina isn't the time needed to recharge their shots, you should just put the same thing that is for clubers in my opinion

I also foind odde you comparing the spear to a modern one, but IDK what should be done instead, try loking the necromancer profile

I seen your sandbox, and I need to say, good work there, but somethings seen od to me

First: their stamina isn't the time needed to recharge their shots, you should just put the same thing that is for clubers in my opinion

I also foind odde you comparing the spear to a modern one, but IDK what should be done instead, try loking the necromancer profile
I'll change the stamina later

Also I mostly did this due to discrepancies between every troops' projectile speed. Some lob and can be seen clearly while others are fast enough to be hitscan. Which makes me wonder

Is it a good idea to scale everyone to Samurai? Because not all troops have their reaction time and worse, it makes it harder to scale faster or slower units like wheelbarrows and catapults. Honestly, I think Athletic Level for all regular troops and Hypersonic+ Reactions for projectile dodging/reflecting would be better

Also I mostly did this due to discrepancies between every troops' projectile speed. Some lob and can be seen clearly while others are fast enough to be hitscan. Which makes me wonder

Is it a good idea to scale everyone to Samurai? Because not all troops have their reaction time and worse, it makes it harder to scale faster or slower units like wheelbarrows and catapults. Honestly, I think Athletic Level for all regular troops and Hypersonic+ Reactions for projectile dodging/reflecting would be better
That is speed is accutually from painter being able to dodge tank chells and compering than to other unitys sinse they are in the bottom of power in TABS

That is speed is accutually from painter being able to dodge tank chells and compering than to other unitys sinse they are in the bottom of power in TABS
Problem 1 : Doesn't that count as aim dodging and even if it isn't

Problem 2 : The units don't move that fast all the time. There are bullets in the game that travel somewhat accurately. If everyone is Supersonic+, wouldn't they all be able to move faster than the bullet? I still stand by Athletic Human movement speed and Supersonic+ as reactions

Problem 1 : Doesn't that count as aim dodging and even if it isn't

Problem 2 : The units don't move that fast all the time. There are bullets in the game that travel somewhat accurately. If everyone is Supersonic+, wouldn't they all be able to move faster than the bullet? I still stand by Athletic Human movement speed and Supersonic+ as reactions
1- The painter van dodge at point blank, so It would be a fest for both

2- the painter dodge at almost the same speed he walks, It enters in a place of perception of movement, like how 5 minuts in dragon ball can be multiple episodes of 20 minutes

1- The painter van dodge at point blank, so It would be a fest for both

2- the painter dodge at almost the same speed he walks, It enters in a place of perception of movement, like how 5 minuts in dragon ball can be multiple episodes of 20 minutes
Alright then

I've changed the speeds for Deadeye and Spear Thrower in my sandbox. Is it safe to add now?

When creating a custom unit in TABS, you can give them weapons from TABG, which are obviously comparable to all of the other weapons. Does this mean that the player in TABG can scale from the troops in TABS?

When creating a custom unit in TABS, you can give them weapons from TABG, which are obviously comparable to all of the other weapons. Does this mean that the player in TABG can scale from the troops in TABS?
Sinse the unity creator also let's you change the damage the troops does I would say no

Yeah, but like, that's a multiplier. You can just leave the stats untouched and it would be the "base" or "normal" damage of the weapon.
Yes yes, but I'm almost sure that the base damage of this wepons is diferent from the normal damage, for exemple, if you put super peasant punch in a troop and leat with 1x multiplyer It will be very weak

Someone with more free time could add this profile to the TABS verse one?

Yes yes, but I'm almost sure that the base damage of this wepons is diferent from the normal damage, for exemple, if you put super peasant punch in a troop and leat with 1x multiplyer It will be very weak
Why would it be weaker? 1x multiplier is the normal weapon's damage, it would make no sense that it would be weaker. We can just use the 1x multiplier on the TABG weapons and get their exact values.

Why would it be weaker? 1x multiplier is the normal weapon's damage, it would make no sense that it would be weaker. We can just use the 1x multiplier on the TABG weapons and get their exact values.
As I said, wepons like the super peasant punch are weaker than their normal counter part, we can't say that this don't apply to other wepons

Is there like, a scan, or did someone say this in a blog or something? I just tried it out. Made a custom unit, gave it the super peasant punch, had him break the wall and it broke in one hit. Tried it with an actual super peasant and it also broke in one blow. I didn't alter any of the stats, btw.

Is there like, a scan, or did someone say this in a blog or something? I just tried it out. Made a custom unit, gave it the super peasant punch, had him break the wall and it broke in one hit. Tried it with an actual super peasant and it also broke in one blow. I didn't alter any of the stats, btw.
I was talking about his damage against other units, and no, we don't have, sinse I'm in a troublesome time I can't test this, It's juste something I remenber when tring to make shag in the game

I was talking about his damage against other units, and no, we don't have, sinse I'm in a troublesome time I can't test this, It's juste something I remenber when tring to make shag in the game
That's... not a very reliable source. I don't think there's enough evidence to prove that the weapons given to a custom unit are weaker than their original counterparts.

That's... not a very reliable source. I don't think there's enough evidence to prove that the weapons given to a custom unit are weaker than their original counterparts.
Try puting a custon unity with S.P punchs against somee units with very high HP, then do the same but with normal SP, if he has same DP they should kill the unity at somewhat the same time

I normaly would my self do such tests but as I said, I can't at the moment

Just tested it, to me it seems the same. TABS is a game with many variables and randomness due to the physics and stuff like that, so I could easily see how you thought that. After a few tries though, I think it's fair to say that custom unit weapons = OG weapons.

Just tested it, to me it seems the same. TABS is a game with many variables and randomness due to the physics and stuff like that, so I could easily see how you thought that. After a few tries though, I think it's fair to say that custom unit weapons = OG weapons.
Ok them, so TABG wepons that are in TABS should enter the scale really nice (december I will add a part 2 of the wall deepening adding custon wepons to the mix... Great)

One more thing, could you give your opinion into the topics in the description of the thread?

That sounds more like regeneration to me.
They just do this one time, isn't something continuous likee regeneration

In my opinion, no. That's just him flying towards the closest target, he's just doing it incredibly fast.
1° It's a propriet of his ataco that is even noted in the TABS Wiki

2° even if you poses the SP you can't miss the atack sinse allways goes to the direction of the target

Hey, sinse some units can survive being inpaled by the balista and vlad poles should they get Immortality type 2(just a low type)

have you posted the deadeye profile?

Well, since most of the things I've said turned out to be wrong, I'll just summarize what's right.

The Skeleton Troops race must be changed from "Unknown" to "Stiffy" and everyone with that race must gain Type 7 immortality.

Bonus: Necromancer should have Soul Manipulation and Fear Manipulation taken off it's page (One is speculative, the other is incorrect)
Necromancer should have Power Bestowal in the place of Fear Manipulation (He gives the ability to his corrupted skeletons)
Necromancer should have Necromancy (Turns killed enemies into skeletal versions of themselves)
Necromancer should have Weapon Creation (If he hits his skeletons with a lantern attack, they are given swords and shields, or skeleton bows)
^
DONE

Next discussions:
  1. Bothe the Chronomancer and Void Monarch recuper all of their HP whem transformed, should they have "Healing" in their profiles?
  2. Thor hammer calculation, who should scale from this?
  3. Should Super Peasant have homming atack? and why It's a yes?
1-Self Explanatory
Against:
In Favor: 3

2- KieranH10 plans to make a calculation about the crater that Thor's hammer is found in the Legacy map taht should make Thor a TIer 8-C character, this one in very simple, with Characters should scale from thor?
Ps: The ones that can destroy the wall in onde hit?

5- The super peasant Punchs have homming properties that allow him to continuously attack opponents as his attacks are always aimed at the closest opponent while fighting, this property is even listed on the T.A.B.S wiki.
Against: KieranH10
In favor: JustANormalLemon, Joaco0902
SOMMEONE WANT TO COMMENT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OUR ADD ANY MORE TOPICS? soory, capslock was activated

Back