• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you know what, screw it, instead of finding that CRT, I'mma just make a new one.

Martial doesn't matter he'll beat him through sheer strength, Garou prove it. Saitama is much much stronger than that and funny thing he use lava to counter Orichi strongest attack and just normal punch him . Unlike Goku to his 5-B key would have to summon his will and use all of his energy to overpowered planetary attack of vegeta while Saitama did it causally. And bloodlust? Saitama massive stomp i don't think goku could tank all of his punches just one would be hard for Goku there's really no causally planetary in durability in DB verse. And funny thing he did say that there's really no such a person that could tank his normal punch and yes it's a fact no one in that verse he could destroy with a normal punch that YES include Boros 6-A and Orichi low 5-B (Reason boros survive is because of his regeneration)

Assuming saitama normal punch is just around 10% of his power and he pick between of that power to beat his opponent include the low 5-B (7.9 zettatons) Orichi physically × 9 = 63x+ zattatons

Martial doesn't matter he'll beat him through sheer strength, Garou prove it. Saitama is much much stronger than that and funny thing he use lava to counter Orichi strongest attack and just normal punch him . Unlike Goku to his 5-B key would have to summon his will and use all of his energy to overpowered planetary attack of vegeta while Saitama did it causally. And bloodlust? Saitama massive stomp i don't think goku could tank all of his punches just one would be hard for Goku there's really no causally planetary in durability in DB verse. And funny thing he did say that there's really no such a person that could tank his normal punch and yes it's a fact no one in that verse he could destroy with a normal punch that YES include Boros 6-A and Orichi low 5-B (Reason boros survive is because of his regeneration)

Assuming saitama normal punch is just around 10% of his power and he pick between of that power to beat his opponent include the low 5-B (7.9 zettatons) Orichi physically × 9 = 63x+ zattatons
this is so wrong in many ways

wank

What

The only wank is about 63 zettatons which is just an assumption. And the other's i see nothing wrong it's true martial is no use against him. Garou prove it he can't do anything to saitama just via it and him stating that there's really no such a person that could tank his normal punch it was stated in "reality punch" chapter of opm manga.

The only wank is about 63 zettatons which is just an assumption. And the other's i see nothing wrong it's true martial is no use against him. Garou prove it he can't do anything to saitama just via it and him stating that there's really no such a person that could tank his normal punch it was stated in "reality punch" chapter of opm manga.
What are you even talking about?

Anyway, we should wait for Emirp's CRT then
Just close this first. I'll throw it in with the current CRT instead of making a new one. However I don't have access to my computer as for now, so it'll take a while.

Garou martial arts don't work because he's like way weaker than saitama so he can't even damage him, Goku here is literally stronger than saitama.

What are you even talking about?
You ain't listening. And I'm not even replying to you I'm replying to the other dude. And I'm not planning to argue with you we argue earlier just little about boros and feels like u didn't even listening lol.

Garou martial arts don't work because he's like way weaker than saitama so he can't even damage him, Goku here is literally stronger than saitama.
I mean that's what i said by sheer strength earlier and the other's is just proving he's stronger than Goku thus martial arts is pointless.

I'm just going to assume that the 90% thing is legit for the moment

Attack Power
  • Goku currently scales tp baseline 5-B / 3 due to the Kaio-Ken, so he's at 19.8133 Zettatons
  • Saitama is laughably above Orochi, who's at 7.9782 Zettatons
Goku is 2.483x above Orochi in terms of Biggatons. But Saitama defeated Orochi by just compressing Magma, nullified his amped ultimate attack, one shot him, and then walked off with zero care. While as usual we don't know the degree of Saitama's upper strength, he's obviously massively above Orochi who did the 7.9782 Zettatons before he amped himself.

Using our approximation Saitama would be like, 59.8365 Zettatons, but that's solely a thumb rule for Vsmatches rather than any offical policy. For the sake of the thread I'm just going to assume that Saitama and Goku have roughly the same maximum output
Lifting Strength
  • Goku is far above his best feat in the series so far, moving 571,720.275 kilograms
  • Saitama is stronger than Orochi who moved an object weighing 2.64418473e+21 kilograms
Saitama is 4.624 Quadrillion times stronger than Goku. For reference that's almost the gap between the mass of a cargo ship and the weight of the moon.

If Saitama grabs Goku its literally over. It would be like a squirrel trying to overpower a sentient Mount Everest but even worse billions of times over
Speed
  • Goku is above 74.4% the speed of light by an unknown, but greater amount
  • Saitama is currently sitting at 90% SoL
Saitama is 1.2x faster. An advantage, but not really a massive one.
Skill
So as everyone should know, Saitama has zero skill. In fact in every instance in every canon Saitama gets completely rolled by skill. But lets just use the prime example, Awakened Garou.

When Garou learned Saitama's movements, he was completely incapable of landing a blow. Instead he resorted to an extreme tactic of destroying the environment so Garou couldn't utilize his skill and eventually just transformed into raw brute force that Saitama hard countered anyways.

So for this topic lets get into how Goku fights
The issue here is that, well, Saitama has chi. He is susceptible to Goku sensing him. Goku's enormous skill advantage is something that cannot be understated.
Range
Both Goku and Saitama have the same range. Personally I'd say that Saitama's range is better though, since shockwaves are something he does not need to put effort in, unlike Goku with his chi attacks.

To move onto a different range though, an advantage for Goku is two fold here though: Flight and kiai. His ability to displace objects with shockwaves and fly counter a lot of environmental stuff Saitama used to get rid of Garou's skill advantage
Stamina
Now this may seem like a strange thing to broch, but this is actually one of the bigger factors in this fight.

Goku is 19.831 Zettatons, but with his Kamehameha. Not with his raw physicals. His physicals are notably weaker than what his Kamehameha can output. The issue here is that the Kamehameha is a very draining attack. Its not something he can use constantly or spam out.

Saitama just punches people hard.

This means to me that Goku is on a time limit in terms of how much he can fire off. Because Saitama will be able to throw much more attacks than Goku can, and if Goku loses his chi like he did against Cell its just over. Since chi effects everything, being grabbed or hit when not in top shape is a death sentence since Goku will get progressively slower and less durable the more exhausted he becomes.
Mindset
Saitama is bloodlusted, so using this site's definition
Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character-Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

Some characters are naturally bloodlusted, and act this way in their own fictional continuity.
Saitama is not a mindless berserker, but this mindset is likely going to mean that he's always going to try and rush Goku.

Goku is in-character but doesn't fight in a way that notably hold him back from fighting any opponent that is trying to kill him or his family (at least Pre-Super Goku). Though it makes him more likely to spare his target if they're in a weakened state.

Overall Saitama isn't going to mess around because of Bloodlust and when Goku sees him seriously attacking I don't think he's going to hold back. Unlike Raditz I don't see Saitama having any degree of sense to try and trick Goku either.
Conclusion

Overall the win cons are as follows
  • Goku's superior skill allows him to control the fight and whittle Saitama down enough for a finishing charged blast is ready to end the fight. While his strikes are weaker, they're not so much weaker than his blasts that he couldn't do something to Saitama. While Saitama is faster than Goku he's not so fast without the FTL stuff that Goku wouldn't be able to dodge him or predict his attacks
  • Saitama's better base power output leaves him in an advantage in a damage race. If Saitama grabs Goku its also completely over, since Goku cannot physically escape Saitama's grip.
I don't know who to really lean in for, since I can see plenty of cases where either win. I'm going to go with Goku here, since I think skill trumps Saitama more times than Saitama counters his skill. Though this is a precarious win here, since if Saitama grabs Goku I think it instantly flips and Goku gets utterly demolished via close range punching. If someone gives a good enough reason I may change my mind about Goku winning.

Attack Power
  • Goku currently scales tp baseline 5-B / 3 due to the Kaio-Ken, so he's at 19.8133 Zettatons
Goku is 2.483x above Orochi in terms of Biggatons. But Saitama defeated Orochi by just compressing Magma, nullified his amped ultimate attack, one shot him, and then walked off with zero care. While as usual we don't know the degree of Saitama's upper strength, he's obviously massively above Orochi who did the 7.9782 Zettatons before he amped himself.

Using our approximation Saitama would be like, 59.8365 Zettatons, but that's solely a thumb rule for Vsmatches rather than any offical policy. For the sake of the thread I'm just going to assume that Saitama and Goku have roughly the same maximum output
Lifting Strength
  • Goku is far above his best feat in the series so far, moving 571,720.275 kilograms
  • Saitama is stronger than Orochi who moved an object weighing 2.64418473e+21 kilograms
Saitama is 4.624 Quadrillion times stronger than Goku. For reference that's almost the gap between the mass of a cargo ship and the weight of the moon.

If Saitama grabs Goku its literally over. It would be like a squirrel trying to overpower a sentient Mount Everest but even worse billions of times over
Speed
Skill
So as everyone should know, Saitama has zero skill. In fact in every instance in every canon Saitama gets completely rolled by skill. But lets just use the prime example, Awakened Garou.

When Garou learned Saitama's movements, he was completely incapable of landing a blow. Instead he resorted to an extreme tactic of destroying the environment so Garou couldn't utilize his skill and eventually just transformed into raw brute force that Saitama hard countered anyways.

The issue here is that, well, Saitama has chi. He is susceptible to Goku sensing him. Goku's enormous skill advantage is something that cannot be understated.
Range
Both Goku and Saitama have the same range. Personally I'd say that Saitama's range is better though, since shockwaves are something he does not need to put effort in, unlike Goku with his chi attacks.

To move onto a different range though, an advantage for Goku is two fold here though: Flight and kiai. His ability to displace objects with shockwaves and fly counter a lot of environmental stuff Saitama used to get rid of Garou's skill advantage
Stamina
Now this may seem like a strange thing to broch, but this is actually one of the bigger factors in this fight.

Goku is 19.831 Zettatons, but with his Kamehameha. Not with his raw physicals. His physicals are notably weaker than what his Kamehameha can output. The issue here is that the Kamehameha is a very draining attack. Its not something he can use constantly or spam out.

This means to me that Goku is on a time limit in terms of how much he can fire off. Because Saitama will be able to throw much more attacks than Goku can, and if Goku loses his chi like he did against Cell its just over. Since chi effects everything, being grabbed or hit when not in top shape is a death sentence since Goku will get progressively slower and less durable the more exhausted he becomes.
Mindset

Saitama is not a mindless berserker, but this mindset is likely going to mean that he's always going to try and rush Goku.

Goku is in-character but doesn't fight in a way that notably hold him back from fighting any opponent that is trying to kill him or his family (at least Pre-Super Goku). Though it makes him more likely to spare his target if they're in a weakened state.

Overall Saitama isn't going to mess around because of Bloodlust and when Goku sees him seriously attacking I don't think he's going to hold back. Unlike Raditz I don't see Saitama having any degree of sense to try and trick Goku either.
Conclusion

• Goku's superior skill allows him to control the fight and whittle Saitama down enough for a finishing charged blast is ready to end the fight. While his strikes are weaker, they're not so much weaker than his blasts that he couldn't do something to Saitama. While Saitama is faster than Goku he's not so fast without the FTL stuff that Goku wouldn't be able to dodge him or predict his attacks
  • Saitama's better base power output leaves him in an advantage in a damage race. If Saitama grabs Goku its also completely over, since Goku cannot physically escape Saitama's grip.
I don't know who to really lean in for, since I can see plenty of cases where either win. I'm going to go with Goku here, since I think skill trumps Saitama more times than Saitama counters his skill. Though this is a precarious win here, since if Saitama grabs Goku I think it instantly flips and Goku gets utterly demolished via close range punching. If someone gives a good enough reason I may change my mind about Goku winning.
Goku fra

Attack Power

Lifting Strength

Speed
Skill

Range

Stamina

Mindset

Conclusion

Goku FRA

Attack Power

Lifting Strength

Speed
Skill

Range

Stamina

Mindset

Conclusion

You still didn't explain how is dealing with saitama speed advantag though? He could use that 1.2x speed advantage and grab him like said

Yeah I'm voting Goku too, he is not gonna let saitama get close when he has flight, kiai and other methods of maintaining distance.

Also correction on the speed one. Saitama speedblitzed Boros, who is 0.9c, not Saitama is at 0.9c. I dunno how that changes much tho

Saitama speedblitzed Boros, who is 0.9c, not Saitama is at 0.9c.i dunno how that changes much
Well Saitama was surprised by his speed and there really wasn't a point that Boros was clearly blitzed or overwhelmed by Saitama. So while faster I don't know if I can solidly say its by the same laughable degree that he's above Orochi
You still didn't explain how is dealing with saitama speed advantag though?
I mentioned the speed disadvantage in the skill and final section. I believe Goku's ability to predict and read Saitama's extremely predictable and easy movements would allow him to make up for a small 1.2x difference.

If it was his FTL stuff I would say Saitama wins, because while Goku avoiding him is still possible, the threat of him being grabbed is way to much in my view.

As of now, while I'm still on the fence, I don't think grabbing is enough to give Saitama a majority win. Which is what I based my wins on, who can beat who in a scenario of either 10 or 100 fights, and I see Goku winning a little more than half of those fights.

Well Saitama was surprised by his speed and there really wasn't a point that Boros was clearly blitzed or overwhelmed by Saitama
Saitama casually punches Boros while Boros was performing a barrage on him. And Saitama was able to easily punch apart Boros while Boros was talking without Boros noticing and before Boros could react.

Plus one could argue Saitama being surprised is just him being surprised at Boros' speed increase

I mentioned the speed disadvantage in the skill and final section. I believe Goku's ability to predict and read Saitama's extremely predictable and easy movements would allow him to make up for a small 1.2x difference.
Does goku has that analytical prediction in his key? And are we talking about sol in that 1.x difference? If yes 1% sol is already big enough, i suppose.

Saitama casually punches Boros while Boros was performing a barrage on him
He just punches him. people throw around casually, tanking, and easily far to much. Saitama threw a punch that hit Boros.
asily punch apart Boros while Boros was talking without Boros noticing and before Boros could react.
Boros did react. At least his body's position changed between his panel with the broken ribs to his panels being punched by Saitama.
he was literally frozen
I think that's a very massive claim to make. This is frozen, Boros being overwhelmed for a bit isn't that
Does goku has that analytical prediction in his key?
Yea
Enhanced Senses (Even without ki training, Goku has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small, distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air), Analytical Prediction, Acrobatics, Pressure Point Strikes

He just punches him. people throw around casually, tanking, and easily far to much. Saitama threw a punch that hit Boros.
Actually, no, it was several punches that Boros couldnt react to it
images_-_2021-08-01T014230.639.jpeg

no, it was several punches that Boros couldnt react to it
But he did react to it. His position changed and his eyes are open in shock vs what they were beforehand. Not being able to do anything about something isn't the same as not being able to react to something.

But he did react to it. His position changed and his eyes are open in shock vs what they were beforehand. Not being able to do anything about something isn't the same as not being able to react to something.
He still cant move to it, and I dont see if "eye open" is enough to "reacted", anyways, Boros cant move

Why doesn't the speed advantage doesn't matter that much?
tfw the wall of text was ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back