• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't resrict kaioken 2x lmaoooooooooooo, you can restrict 3x because it's in a new tier but kaioken 2x is fair game which means Goku now has a 5x AP advantage and is 1.5C.
Also I just wanna say that the fan art in the OP is magnificent.

You can't resrict kaioken 2x lmaoooooooooooo, you can restrict 3x because it's in a new tier but kaioken 2x is fair game which means Goku now has a 5x AP advantage and is 1.5C.
Also I just wanna say that the fan art in the OP is magnificent.
Kaioken 2X makes him FTL which is also a new Tier, so yes, he can ban if he wants to

directly from ''reactive power level'' from our page, it shows caulifla gif, a saiyan, who has previously being blitzed by Goku and countered by Goku after images now was able to match him in speed
Cauliflas_Improvement.gif

As a Saiyan, Goku grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured

Reminder that Goku has no regen, so the Zenkai isnt something that easy to be used in a single battle, however yes, in the long run, Goku can indeed reach higher levels, and that would give him the win. Saitamajust need to finish him quickly, and being faster, bloodlusted and massively stronger in LS does give him that chance

I guess i'm Inconclusive for now

The Caulifla example is applicable for Sayan Saga Goku ?

Was his reactive evolution even that good in the Saitama saga tho. Plus Saitama is bloodlusted, he's going straight for the kill. Whereas Saiyans or Goku in particular usually don't so they can have a good fight.

Reminder that Goku has no regen, so the Zenkai isnt something that easy to be used in a single battle, however yes, in the long run, Goku can indeed reach higher levels, and that would give him the win. Saitamajust need to finish him quickly, and being faster, bloodlusted and massively stronger in LS does give him that chance
the argument NEVER was zenkai

As a Saiyan, Goku grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured

I guess i'm Inconclusive for now
I guess incon fra for me as well

Goku massively upscales from 0.7, yeah, as he is 8K power level in saiyan saga while the 0.74c feat (if it comes from piccolo beams) was made by a 300 to 400 power level piccolo

this

the only chance to this not be a stomp is if Saitama FTL key is used, as Saitama can land some hits better, while eventually Goku will reach his speed, he already would be really injured which means a bit weaker, and it could be a far fight, the results from that is probably incon ig?

Goku massively upscales from 0.7, yeah, as he is 8K power level in saiyan saga while the 0.74c feat (if it comes from piccolo beams) was made by a 300 to 400 power level piccolo
Why would massively upscaling from 0.74c suddenly make him as fast or close to speed of a character who massively up scales from 0.9c?

Why would massively upscaling from 0.74c suddenly make him as fast or close to speed of a character who massively up scales from 0.9c?
because it means that he is around 20x stronger and faster than piccolo which has the 0.74c feat? and also due Reactive Power Level, aka increase the speed and strength to match the opponent mid fight, which is a thing that Saiyans usually do all the time

because it means that he is around 20x stronger and faster than piccolo which has the 0.74c feat? and also due Reactive Power Level, aka increase the speed and strength to match the opponent mid fight, which is a thing that Saiyans usually do all the time
If he's 20x faster, why is he not FTL?

Murata said the lunar kick is almost the speed of light, the general consensus is that Boros' leg has to move faster than the speed Saitama was launched and Saitama scales above that and also above Geryuganshoop who also has a attack close to the speed of light.

Thats flashy flash speed :)

The current accepted speed feat is actually 0,75c, as stated in the page that has the ''ACCEPTED END''
ohh my bad... sorry.
That's the low end lol. We agreed on the 0.9 months ago. The accepted on in the blog was 0.75, but for some reason the blog creator hasn't changed the accepted result to 0.9
okay, so he's a little faster than Goku. so it's not completely hopeless for saitama.

Guys Power Level and stats aren't linear, that's why Goku is Rel+ and not FTL, that was rejected infinite times in the past, it can't be used

But yeah, apparently Saitama is >0,75C, instead of 0.9C, we should wait for edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back