• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Eye See Combat vs Flaw of Two Worlds

Alright, since Eye See Combat is one of my teams, both combatants are more ranged fighters. The Beholster will attempt to keep its distance and shoot its weapons, along with its eye laser. It can also summon little eyeball ads that also shoot bullets.

Spazmatism and Retinazer will start in Phase 1 of course, with Spazmatism shooting cursed fire, and Retinzaer shooting lasers. None of these attacks from both, from what i remember, are not magical in nature.

So yeah, what are Asta and Byleth going to lead with in response to- well, bullet hell lmao

Time stop
That has its own issues. If Byleth is in Base form only, they can only do it 10 times, and its real use is to prevent Byleth from dying if it ever happens. Sure, it would cause issues for my team

TL;DR- Byleth cant just use it willy-nilly

That has its own issues. If Byleth is in Base form only, they can only do it 10 times, and its real use is to prevent Byleth from dying if it ever happens. Sure, it would cause issues for my team

TL;DR- Byleth cant just use it willy-nilly
Also asta (can spin with his swords to become a tornado) and Byleth (can whip their sword to destroy them all)

Lets start with the Beholster first, as it mainly uses four of the guns shown to shoot spread shots of bullets, along with lasers. It could also just focus fire on Asta or Byleth to try and overwhelm them with bullet. It can also summon Beadies (its minions), that while they dont shoot too quickly, they can become an issues if allowed to stay. The homing rockets may not be an issue, but they take a fair few hits to detonate.

The Beholster also has its eye laser, of course. Its more energy manip rather then magic, so Asta's Anti Magic isnt the big solution to it. Beholser is more likely to stay back and assault from range anyways

The Twins are going to be more generally involved in the fight, both of them in Phase 1 would rather stay back and shoot. Spaz shoots cursed fire (which could be considered magic), and Retinazer shoots lasers.

In Phase 2, though, Spaz becomes more aggressive and charges in with a curse flamethrower (oh yeah, cursed flames cannot be put out by water and negate up to Low-Mid regen). Retinazer doesnt change much besides shooting lasers faster. Both can also phase through solid objects (phasing Intangibility), so if the situation calls, they can just ambush Byleth/Asta

Thats the general plan of action for the three eyeball monsters

So yeah, what are Asta and Byleth going to lead with in response to- well, bullet hell lmao
Both of them are seasoned fighters that literally will skill stomp this two (technically three) and if Asta starts in devil union and is final saga, he is outranging both of them with his slashes, as he has kilometers of range, byleth has hundred of metters with magic and his sword

I don't see anything about the initial distance so Asta and Byleth completely outranges the extremely slow Beholder (which in gameplay he literally don't try to dodge anything), The Twins at least can fight back against Byleth but not to Asta, and by SBA, everyone here would be scaled to subsonic+, Asta has his speed amp in Zetten (is usable?) and Byleth has extremely slow movement speed but Asta can pick him/her to help with that weakness, as he can read KI and understand his partner intention and problems

So, Asta and byleth are more skillful, has more range, has way better combat options, Byleth can heal, Asta can help Byleth with his mobility problem, Byleth can restart the ******* fight 10 times and in each time tell Asta about anything he finds troublesome while Asta is developing mid fight and can read his opponent moves and intention... They have too much compared to "danmaku"

Last edited:
Nah, that’s not the issue. It’s that the person who submitted Byleth and Asta hasn’t participated much at all

I do take slight issue in you saying that just because the Beholster doesn’t make any attempts to dodge in game (gameplay, in where he’s specifically coded to do that), doesn’t always mean it won’t make attempts to. Yes, I will concede that it is slow, but it wouldn’t sit there and take the entire beating

I do wanna ask, would Asta be able to Ki sense mechanical beings? They are part of the Mechanical boss trio after all. Asta would probably be able to negate Spaz’s cursed fire (as if I recall right it is magical in nature), but not Retinazer’s lasers.

I do wanna ask, would Asta be able to Ki sense mechanical beings?
He can sense ki of rocks falling so it should work (Yami did it when fighting Licht, this Asta is better at using Ki as he has Zetten which is usage of Ki to the extreme)

The thing with Beholster is that he usually just stay still, moving slightly, maybe he can try to dodge but is not the norm

Who is the one who submitted Byleth and Asta? Because I can debate for Asta, not so much for Byleth

Spiniorr was the one to submit them

Truth be told, i am a lot better then arguing for the Twins, and not the Beholster. (and frankly i have no damn clue what else i can argue for with the both of them). Both are....very simple.

Alright yeah-

Also, I am seeing a video of the twins

Like, being extremely generous, maybe the second phase of both eyes could with some % cause problems

Byleth has 10 retries, so after one extremely unlikely death, the plan is "Asta, use zetten and one shot one eye"

The end, the lasers also can be dodge and byleth has like 40 (exageration) status effects like freezing, instant death and etc, plus, somehow he also has danmaku

Yeah i dont see how this is gonna work, alright, yeah, the magical professor and the oversized sword dude may move on

Asta has negate some curses, Rades and Megicula for example

They were magical in nature so I don't know what to say about his fire, Terraria has magic but no idea about the curses being treated as magic

Asta has negate some curses, Rades and Megicula for example

They were magical in nature so I don't know what to say about his fire, Terraria has magic but no idea about the curses being treated as magic
Not sure it can even be called a curse. It's just a deadlier kind of fire that can be put out

Back