• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Round 2 (Chinamen vs Heian Scholars)

Yang Kai begin with his madness manip aura via Demon God transformation and looking at both of his enemies with his eyes of annihilation (soul manip), if the enemies survive Yang Kai will probably use space manip to skip distance to the Heian Scholars.

Meng Chuan will use all of his stats amp while deploying his Darkstar Domain and his passive Seamless Domain, attacking both Heian Scholars with lightning attack and soul manip.

Just to clarify, if nothing happens for a while, the team that seems to have gotten the most support will move on. Sorry, just gotta get this moving

Yang Kai begin with his madness manip aura via Demon God transformation and looking at both of his enemies with his eyes of annihilation (soul manip), if the enemies survive Yang Kai will probably use space manip to skip distance to the Heian Scholars.

Meng Chuan will use all of his stats amp while deploying his Darkstar Domain and his passive Seamless Domain, attacking both Heian Scholars with lightning attack and soul manip.

Both of his opponents resist soul and madness manipulation otherwise Morris just negates it at least around himself with conceptual deconstruction.

Both have multiple ways and level of stat amps. They could also regenerate from damage nigh instantly.

Yang Kai should probably watch for Morris’ tentacles which deconstruct anything it touches. And how would they normally deal with attacks being spammed on them cuz Sukuna can spam invisible slashes at them.

Both of his opponents resist soul and madness manipulation otherwise Morris just negates it at least around himself with conceptual deconstruction.

Both have multiple ways and level of stat amps. They could also regenerate from damage nigh instantly.

Yang Kai should probably watch for Morris’ tentacles which deconstruct anything it touches. And how would they normally deal with attacks being spammed on them cuz Sukuna can spam invisible slashes at them.
Yang Kai divine sense cover 200 km range and he can sense invisible thing that normal Cultivator can't via Divine Sense, Yang Kai can restrict Sukuna movement via his Divine Sense and go on melee with him.

Yang Kai Qi have Dura neg and can explode Sukuna internal organ via his martial arts.

Meng Chuan triple domain (seamless, darkstar, electromagnetic) can also sense everything including electromagnetic wave and invisible attack up to hundreds of kilometres.

Also Meng Chuan have passive spatial repulsive forces via Darkstar domain, the closer an attack to him- the more powerful are his repulsive force.

Meng Chuan can also transform into lightning and have at least 120% speed amp. Also Meng Chuan resisted matters Manip.

Yang Kai divine sense cover 200 km range and he can sense invisible thing that normal Cultivator can't via Divine Sense, Yang Kai can restrict Sukuna movement via his Divine Sense and go on melee with him.

Yang Kai Qi have Dura neg and can explode Sukuna internal organ via his martial arts.

Meng Chuan triple domain (seamless, darkstar, electromagnetic) can also sense everything including electromagnetic wave and invisible attack up to hundreds of kilometres.

Also Meng Chuan have passive spatial repulsive forces via Darkstar domain, the closer an attack to him- the more powerful are his repulsive force.

Meng Chuan can also transform into lightning and have at least 120% speed amp. Also Meng Chuan resisted matters Manip.

Assuming this match is under SBA, the combatants will be 4km apart so 200km wouldn’t really matter considering these china men don’t look like snipers and like to box. If it’s not under SBA then idk the starting distance but Morris is capable of being aware of things happening around him in the clover kingdom or at least the clover capital which spans at least tens of kilometers, Sukuna may not have impressive sense range (I may be wrong) but he does have extremely sharp senses in general so I’m sure he will be fine especially given the china men look like they’ll close the distance.

I’m gonna assume the china men are skilled af so I expect them landing their martial arts ONLY if Sukuna engages them in close combat which he one unlikely to do but he will make it very hard for them to approach him by spamming attacks as they come closer. Even if they successfully land dura neg organ bursting attacks, Sukuna can prevent total destruction by applying cursed energy to said organ to keep it functioning (heck now that I think about it, he could straight up just reinforce his organs to defend against dura neg attacks like that although he will probably only do this if he knows his organs will be destroyed) but he can just straight regenerate those organs. Morris can also just passively regenerate assuming the martial arts attacks even reach him because Morris has 20 arms that are extremely long and passively regen too so the china men will have to deal with those before touching his organs that will still regenerate anyway. Keep in mind that if Morris’ arms touch them once they will be entirely disintegrated.

Domain? Is that like a separate space? Subspace? Pocket dimension? Regardless of what it is… Morris is shown to deconstruct even conceptually an entire pocket dimension that’s infinite in size, Infact recently he deconstructed a region of space created to lower enemy stats and boost ally stats although he only did this around himself and not the whole region like he did for the entire pocket dimension. Ultimately Morris is fine in that regard and the arms are long enough to protect Sukuna if the king of curses wants to be protected. If Sukuna suffers damage he could heal nigh instantly but Sukuna is more likely to pull out his own domain in response.

Aside from Sukuna’s own domain, Sukuna might get excited about seeing an opponent so strong (although I don’t think what has been said so far is impressive or unique enough for Sukuna to be excited). This excitement vastly increases Sukuna’s probability of landing black flashes which is an insane power amp once the punch connects it deals massive damage. (Apparently it’s ^2.5 multiplier not 2.5x… which is flawed physics and math wise when applying it to joules of energy hence why the power of 2.5 isn’t an accepted multiplier but this doesn’t take away the fact that it’s meant to be a MASSIVELY damaging attack capable of a one shot unless they can shrug off lethal blows.) after a black flash Sukuna’s stats are raised 120%. He also has chants and curses to further boost the power of his technique. If all else fails Sukuna would’ve already prepared for the worse by having Mahoraga’s wheel active the entire time of the fight so he can sneakily adapt to the domain so that once enough time has passed he can straight up summon Mahoraga to destroy separate spaces thrown at him (I wonder if domain expansions are pocket dimensions too, if it’s accepted to be on the pages I guess Mahoraga will be capable of destroying pocket dimensions too).

Morris’ deconstruction isn’t really matter manipulation considering he can also deconstruct concepts and souls. Sukuna also spams attacks so much that a speed amp like 120% wouldn’t really be enough to evade them all completely.. if Sukuna activates his domain it will be straight up impossible considering the slashes are so many that any object in the area of his domain will be slashed to dust.

How would the china men deal with the following:

• Sukuna’s fire arrow that vaporizes everything including steel over a hundred meters. His flames are actually hotter than a fire curse who can also vaporize steel.
  • Domain expansion turning opponents to dust unless they can heal faster than they can be turned to dust.
  • Luckily it was Meguna that obtained world slash so what stops him from spamming it? (World slash is a slash that cuts existence itself according to how it’s described. It’s also unblockable. I honestly just think it’s a regular spatial slash but I may be wrong.)

Domain? Is that like a separate space? Subspace? Pocket dimension?
An ability to absolutely control environment with forces (qi equivalent) and every energy in it. The user can attack everything inside his domain instantly (almost similar to domain expansion) and can sense everything inside his domain.

Meng Chuan can spawn spatial, lightning, fire, ice and wind attack directly on top of his enemies.
Sukuna’s fire arrow that vaporizes everything including steel over a hundred meters. His flames are actually hotter than a fire curse who can also vaporize steel.
Yang Kai withstood heavenly tribulations lightning, which have the temperature of a real one. Meng Chuan have passive spatial repulsive forces via his domain, the closer an attack approach him the stronger are the forces are. Similar to Gojo infinity but not at his extent.

Meng Chuan can also spatially repel anything (similar to Gojo red) inside his domain. Yang Kai also have forcefield.

Domain expansion turning opponents to dust unless they can heal faster than they can be turned to dust.
Meng Chuan domain and Yang Kai divine sense outrange Sukuna domain, they both have hundreds kilometers range while Sukuna is 200 meters.

Yang Kai will probably attack Sukuna soul first with his Divine Sense, it can at least hurt someone who have resisted soul attacks. Also he will attack Morris with Divine Sense too.

Meanwhile Meng Chuan will spam an attack to both of his enemies via his domain in order to weaken them. And his spatial repulsive forces will counter malevolent kitchen imo.

And both can teleport.
Luckily it was Meguna that obtained world slash so what stops him from spamming it? (World slash is a slash that cuts existence itself according to how it’s described. It’s also unblockable. I honestly just think it’s a regular spatial slash but I may be wrong.)
Yang Kai wont resist this probably, but Meng Chuan can regen from his particle.

Time to use high tier abilities.

Meng Chuan can hid himself in the deeper layer of void via his Cloud Dragon Snake technique, and use Infinite Saber technique.

Infinite Saber technique boost his speed by 50x and cut the enemies with a sword attack through time-space gap that make it difficult to sense and avoid.

Yang Kai divine sense can restrict and seal his enemies movement, makin it easier for him to close in and engage in melee combat.

To keep things consistent, and keep things going, i need to say that today is the last debate day- thank you for understanding

We need more time 😭

Start the other matches of round 1. I’ll respond before the end of the day (pacific time).

alright so what are the moves that can’t be dealth with. Let’s compare actual wincons.

I don’t think the china men resist Morris’ deconstruction so there’s that. That’s if the hands touch them.

Don’t think my team can escape being sealed if the seal manages to land.

The world slash seems to work on one of the china men at least. I think one of them regenerates from something called particle or that’s their level of regen. (Although idk if they can resist heat while regenerating cuz Sukuna won’t hesitate to immediately use fire arrow as soon as he notices the regen)

The soul attacks seem like something that can be dodged (right?). Regardless Sukuna should survive, considering he is the pinnacle of sorcerers who can defend against someone like Mahito who can attack the soul. Keep in mind someone like mid tier like Hanami could take a couple soul attacks from Mahito. Morris could disintegrate the attack depending on how the attack works.

The other attacks Heian scholars could deal with by regenerating from any damage and or domain nullification via deconstruction or just Mahoraga adapting to them.

Anything else you wanna add? If not then we talk about how china men’s wincons are used in character.

The soul attacks seem like something that can be dodged (right?). Regardless Sukuna should survive, considering he is the pinnacle of sorcerers who can defend against someone like Mahito who can attack the soul. Keep in mind someone like mid tier like Hanami could take a couple soul attacks from Mahito. Morris could disintegrate the attack depending on how the attack works.
As long as you are in his divine sense range, the attack will spawn on you.

Also Divine Sense is used in sealing and paralysis.

Chinamen wincons are:

• Yang Kai using his divine sense to attack their souls, or gave both Heian Scholar paralysis and sealing. Then he move to engage them in melee, using his martial arts to explode their organs.
  • Meng Chuan triple domains reduce enemies strength by 60%, it spans hundreds of kilometres. He can also spawn spatial, ice, fire, wind and lightning attack on his enemies. He can also repel anything within his domain with space manip.
  • He can also spam his void saber arts across the battlefield (its range is hundred kilometres), a spatial attack that can even cut void.
  • Meng Chuan strongest technique are Cloud Dragon Movement and Infinite Saber, Cloud Dragon make him hide in a deeper layer of void while creating 18 instance of him outside the void. Infinite Saber boost his speed up to 50x and use the gap in the space-time to to cut his enemies so it's almost impossible to detect and avoid.

Heian Sorcerers wincons include:

-instant deconstruction down to a conceptual level via tens of elongated arms. Works for attacks, domains (regions of space that induce status effects), fate manipulation, pseudo-forcefield where Sukuna spams slashes that defend him etc. works great passively for defense and offense. They don’t seem able to resist that type of deconstruction.

That may be it.

However I disagree that Chinamen’s wincons are actually wincons. many of them are attacks that can be regenerated from, dodged, disintegrated, Mahoraga’s reactive evolution or all round dealth with via the combination of all of heian sorcerer’s abilities.

And I know chinamen could defend against some of heian sorcerers attacks.

Just a reminder that fate Manip stuff is restricted under the rule set, by the by

But the whole slashing thing seems solid enough

Just a reminder that fate Manip stuff is restricted under the rule set, by the by

But the whole slashing thing seems solid enough

No I’m saying Morris can even deconstruct attacks based on Fate manipulation. Thats how potent Morris’ deconstructed is.

However I disagree that Chinamen’s wincons are actually wincons. many of them are attacks that can be regenerated from, dodged, disintegrated, Mahoraga’s reactive evolution or all round dealth with via the combination of all of heian sorcerer’s abilities.
  • Yang Kai divine sense is non physical attack that instantly spawn on his enemies as long as they're still in range. Cannot be physically dodged.
  • Chinamen have range advantage (Kilometers range), and they can teleport.
  • I can't see how the Heian Scholar can reach Meng Chuan in deeper void.
  • I also can't see how they dodge and anticipate Meng Chuan Infinite Saber with his 50x speed boost and cutting attack that goes through the gap in space-time.
  • Meng Chuan can just spam his spatial Saber Arts across kilometers to instantly kill Mahoraga.

Let's start the votes.

They have the range but are they really down to move away from starting distance to land attacks from many kilometers away?

• Yang Kai divine sense is non physical attack that instantly spawn on his enemies as long as they're still in range. Cannot be physically dodged.

Neverneverland (Yuno’s region of stat reduction, and time manipulation) and Thread of Fate (fate manipulation) also spawns on their target yet Morris was able to disintegrate those around himself. So I don’t see divine sense and domains working efficiently here. Heck Sukuna could adapt to it eventually after Morris protects him.

That is useful. However, it’s not entirely advantageous especially when heian sorcerers will close the gap on them via various ways such as hiding in shadows and moving towards the enemy (Sukuna can use Megumi’s abilities, this ability is used for stealth attack but it can be used to close the distance strategically) and so on. They can keep doing this even if they teleport but I doubt these guys are the kind of fighters who spam teleportation in combat.

I agree, No they can not. They’ll wait on guard tho.

• I also can't see how they dodge and anticipate Meng Chuan Infinite Saber with his 50x speed boost and cutting attack that goes through the gap in space-time.

Sukuna’s domain expansion can act as a pseudo forcefield against any threat. The slashed spammed are so fine and dense that it turns objects to dust so these slashes can deflect attacks that enter within range. If the attacks do damage Sukuna, he will simply take it and constantly regenerate. Just like how Gojo took Sukuna’s spammed slashes while simultaneously regenerating and fighting at the same time.

• Meng Chuan can just spam his spatial Saber Arts across kilometers to instantly kill Mahoraga.

Sukuna and Morris will protect Mahoraga enough for him to adapt to Saber Arts however a better way is for Sukuna to just put Mahoraga’s wheel on his back so that he can adapt to it himself while constantly regenerating from those attacks.

Neverneverland (Yuno’s region of stat reduction, and time manipulation) and Thread of Fate (fate manipulation) also spawns on their target yet Morris was able to disintegrate those around himself. So I don’t see divine sense and domains working efficiently here. Heck Sukuna could adapt to it eventually after Morris protects him.
Fair.
That is useful. However, it’s not entirely advantageous especially when heian sorcerers will close the gap on them via various ways such as hiding in shadows and moving towards the enemy (Sukuna can use Megumi’s abilities, this ability is used for stealth attack but it can be used to close the distance strategically) and so on. They can keep doing this even if they teleport but I doubt these guys are the kind of fighters who spam teleportation in combat.
The Chinamen will sense them first due to their kilometers wide sensing, so the Chinamen have first move advantage here.

Sukuna’s domain expansion can act as a pseudo forcefield against any threat. The slashed spammed are so fine and dense that it turns objects to dust so these slashes can deflect attacks that enter within range. If the attacks do damage Sukuna, he will simply take it and constantly regenerate. Just like how Gojo took Sukuna’s spammed slashes while simultaneously regenerating and fighting at the same time.
I don't think his passive cleave can keep up with Meng Chuan 50x speed Infinite Saber. Meng Chuan can also follow it up with another Infinite Saber to overwhelm Meguna regen.

Sukuna and Morris will protect Mahoraga enough for him to adapt to Saber Arts however a better way is for Sukuna to just put Mahoraga’s wheel on his back so that he can adapt to it himself while constantly regenerating from those attacks.
He would use spatial repel on Sukuna to avoid him getting closer with Morris and kill him before he adapted.

Alright, whats the wincons for both, and whos most likely to be able to pull them off first?
Just, direct and not beating around the bush

Let's start the votes.
Alright, whats the wincons for both, and whos most likely to be able to pull them off first?
Heian Sorcerers wincons include:

-instant deconstruction down to a conceptual level via tens of elongated arms. Works for attacks, domains (regions of space that induce status effects), fate manipulation, pseudo-forcefield where Sukuna spams slashes that defend him etc. works great passively for defense and offense. They don’t seem able to resist that type of deconstruction.

That may be it.

And I know chinamen could defend against some of heian sorcerers attacks.
I think we can start the votes.

The Chinamen will sense them first due to their kilometers wide sensing, so the Chinamen have first move advantage here.

Understandable

I don't think his passive cleave can keep up with Meng Chuan 50x speed Infinite Saber. Meng Chuan can also follow it up with another Infinite Saber to overwhelm Meguna regen.

For the speed, domain expansion has a sure hit effect, so the slashes spawn on the attacks even though they are that fast. So the slashes don’t really have to keep up with anything really if they’re just gonna spawn on the target.

In terms of adapting to Infinite Saber, I think Sukuna already has a head start when it comes to slash attacks in general because at the time Sukuna fought Mahoraga he spammed so much slashes on him that Mahoraga adapted to slash attacks in general, hence why all of Sukuna’s slashes don’t work on him anymore. Now Sukuna has Mahoraga and his powers if he doesn’t want to summon him. (Infinite saber is super fast slash attacks I presume)

I guess World Slash works on one of them and Morris’ deconstruction as a wincon for both.

In terms of adapting to Infinite Saber, I think Sukuna already has a head start when it comes to slash attacks in general because at the time Sukuna fought Mahoraga he spammed so much slashes on him that Mahoraga adapted to slash attacks in general, hence why all of Sukuna’s slashes don’t work on him anymore. Now Sukuna has Mahoraga and his powers if he doesn’t want to summon him. (Infinite saber is super fast slash attacks I presume)
His sword, Demon Slayer have space cutting ability.

His sword, Demon Slayer have space cutting ability.

Okay then, that takes away the head start but Mahoraga’s adaptation process never stops so he would eventually adapt after experiencing a couple of blows. (Sukuna seemed to be capable of speeding up adaptation, I need to go back and check how Mahoraga used a better slash attack than Sukuna. It’s also how Sukuna developed World Slash, by copying Mahoraga’s adapted slash.)

Checking in for the day, but looking at arguments again, i may lean towards the Heian Scholars.

Yeah ill put in my vote for the Scholars as well. 2-0 currently, if nobody is contesting, then we can move it up to the next round

Back