• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Silent Sadists vs American Dreamers

Man do i feel bad for the American Dreamers here. Binah is arguably the scarier of the two, because while Makima has her tricks and her mind hax and whatnot, Binah's got the ability to send a pillar of Death Manip (Key attack, with PALE damage) flying at them, and with nothing to stop her from launching it

(Granted i dont know much about Makima so someone help me out there please)

So I'm just gonna support Silent Sadists here cause I do not feel like going against American Dreamers if they advance to the next round. So Funny just gets passively controlled by Makima and I don't think Armstrong can get past Love Train's stuff once Makima controls Funny Valentine.

Are you supporting Silent Sadists because you dont want to get American Dreamer stomped horribly? Truth be told both teams kinda do but eh

Makima doesnt need to do anything. One use of Binah's Fairy or Key attack and she can more times then not catch both of them in the blast.
But lets see what what anyone else wants to say

Are you supporting Silent Sadists because you dont want to get American Dreamer stomped horribly? Truth be told both teams kinda do but eh
I just don't wanna have to deal with Funny Valentine later with his Passive Probability Manipulation and BFR.

Well... Not sure how American Dreamers would get past Makima's mind hax, I think Armstrong can just ignore it and I'm pretty sure people have managed to break Makima's control before but I'm not sure how that happened as I haven't read CSM.

Im pretty sure Armstrong would probably impress Makima enough for her to not use her mind hax, but yeah, mindhax do go brr
But even if Armstrong does ignore it, he still needs to get past her still, her other Devils (because im allowing Devils that wouldnt break the rules) and an Arbiter that can nuke them both with death manip

Im pretty sure Armstrong would probably impress Makima enough for her to not use her mind hax, but yeah, mindhax do go brr
But even if Armstrong does ignore it, he still needs to get past her still, her other Devils (because im allowing Devils that wouldnt break the rules) and an Arbiter that can nuke them both with death manip
Yeah it's more Funny Valentine I'm worried for here, cuz if he can't escape Mind Manip they're cooked

Do you think this may be a stomp match considering Funny Valentine's gonna get mind controlled and then Armstrong is basically dead

Dammit! The Patoritsm is too powerful!
Not powerful enough for Binah.

She can
Summon spikes under their feet that do BLACK damage (Corrosion Inducement and Dura Neg lol)
Summon the Waves (which also do BLACK damage)
Or use Fairy (which does all four damage types in Lobotomy Corporation, usually random, but she would control over which), so of course she's gonna blast them with PALE (then again, it doesnt matter much, all four hurt)
Or hell, use Key (which summons a pillar, or eight) which is just Fairy but it has more range and it flies faster at the expense of a longer windup

Yeah i dont see a way for American Dreamers to bypass that

Makima can just reapply the control like what happened when Angel broke free and remove Funny's memories of America.
It's joever... Altough in theory, he only needs enough time to bfr her which he does really quick
Dammit! The Patoritsm is too powerful!
Not powerful enough for Binah.

She can
Summon spikes under their feet that do BLACK damage (Corrosion Inducement and Dura Neg lol)
Summon the Waves (which also do BLACK damage)
Or use Fairy (which does all four damage types in Lobotomy Corporation, usually random, but she would control over which), so of course she's gonna blast them with PALE (then again, it doesnt matter much, all four hurt)
Or hell, use Key (which summons a pillar, or eight) which is just Fairy but it has more range and it flies faster at the expense of a longer windup

Yeah i dont see a way for American Dreamers to bypass that
Yeah that would be useful against Armstrong for sure if he gets hit by it but pretty sure it doesn't get past love train

Ah yeah, passive BFR is going to be annoying, but doesnt Makima's BANG bypass any sort of like- forcefield effect? It just kinda appears on the body

Welp, i guess with that, Makima and Binah both move on to the next round, leaving two patriots to die

Back