• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3396 revisions

Lou_change

He/Him
I have read everything in the canon and realized that the profile needs fixed.

First the removal of Dimensional Teleportation. I have read both canon and non canon and found no proof it can even teleport. This might not be enough for you so here is more, if it based on it being called a "Category 4 extradimensional entity" then first we don't know if it didn't get help, second big point of the story is the foundation is wrong, third members of the serpents don't even acknowledge the idea and understand it is the first time this happened. This also greatly decreases it's range.

Second new powers canon: Accelerated Development("Field reports suggest that the thaumic innervation and polymorphic variance of individual SCP-3731 instances continuously increases over time, causing the instances to take on increasingly paranormal forms and capabilities." "Alvarado report confirms continuing increase in the thaumic strength of SCP-3731.")' Weather Manipulation("Natural disasters caused by the accumulation of anomalous activity (e.g. hails of biting skulls, sentient lightning storms)"), Resistance to Information Analysis("Foundation prototypic thaumic scanners invariably alter their method of data return to provide the word “THRIVE” All Foundation thaumic scanning equipment worldwide malfunctions simultaneously to display the reading "THRIVE.""), Through infecting and possessing biological bodies, Sound Manipulation("Another mutant, with only mouths on its face and neck, opened all of them to scream at Figueroa. She dodged more magma and swung the vein guy into the path of the devastating sonic waves, disintegrating him."), Adhesive Manipulation (" one older man had affixed both of Palanez's feet to the floor with an ultra-strong pink adhesive gunk"), Hair Manipulation("Palanez felt a pinprick on his arm, then a shudder that pulsed through his entire body. Every one of his hairs stood on end. And they wouldn't sit back down. The hairs grew longer and longer."), Density Manipulation("Erik increased his mass 100-fold at the moment of impact, smashing the shield and throwing the guard to the floor."), Petrification("The gaze of all four eyes turned whatever she looked at into salt, as long as she kept them focused intently on the same thing."), if someone is smart enough to list SCP-3829 and Norman's powers be my guest.

Last edited:
No but I quoted the statements for all of the powers and I can't quote the teleport because it would have to exist for me to do so.

Back