• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd figure you guys had let it just die that time.

Unless something new has been posted to Yhwach, and could be depending whatever other CTR happens in Bleach, you could just bump the thread of Yhwach vs GK there rather than make a new one...but it's up to you guys on that.

Alright then, Kamen Rider Cronus for strongest 5-C. Massive 5-C+ scaling chain, low-godly regen, open time-stop into finisher and his regen neg/immortality manip bypass any resurrection or whatever the Naruto character may have.
Not sure who is the current contender for 5-C are. But other than the passive corruption guy, I think Cronus can sweep with open time-stop into “immortality neg”

Not sure who is the current contender for 5-C are. But other than the passive corruption guy, I think Cronus can sweep with open time-stop into “immortality neg”
Crocus can definitely beat the guy in second spot even with speed Unequalized. However do to Naruto characters (Madara, Hag, Naruto and such) being faster than Chronus and having Existence Erasure with TSB, I think they just blitz and one shot with those.

I'm pretty sure he could take first spot in 5-C with speed Equal. Do you want me to put him in second spot for now?.

Crocus can definitely beat the guy in second spot even with speed Unequalized. However do to Naruto characters (Madara, Hag, Naruto and such) being faster than Chronus and having Existence Erasure with TSB, I think they just blitz and one shot with those.
He have Low-Godly as well. And does someone other than Naruto start with TSB?

If they don’t then Cronus press his button once and the match’s over.

And well, Cronus Resists EE

Madara does and so does Hagaromo
Ok, Cronus still resists EE.

Several layers in fact. As the weaker strain of Game Disease have no effect on someone with immunity like Cronus. Only the REALLY powerful one could even affected him, and even then, he only succumb to the Game Disease’s EE after basically overloading himself with it.

He have Low-Godly as well. And does someone other than Naruto start with TSB?

If they don’t then Cronus press his button once and the match’s over.

And well, Cronus Resists EE
wasn't there a thread that upgraded bugsters regen to mid-godly ?

Ok, Cronus still resists EE.

Several layers in fact. As the weaker strain of Game Disease have no effect on someone with immunity like Cronus. Only the REALLY powerful one could even affected him, and even then, he only succumb to the Game Disease’s EE after basically overloading himself with it.
He really seems to counter the naruto characters then he is immune to their mindhax, soulhax and resists their EE however he still could lose to Kaguya and other characters with BFR

He really seems to counter the naruto characters then he is immune to their mindhax, soulhax and resists their EE
I guess having no soul really provide quite a decent amount of advantage.

Oh yeah, also. If he hit someone like Obito or Madara in their peak form with his Reset. They are going straight to their previous, much weaker Key as well. Because Reset is dumb like that.

Also, Fugil vs Ark Zero. One, unless Fugil have some serious precog hax, Ark should have him beat. Ark can create hundred of millions of simulations in a split of a second in order to switch his action to the best one and has been shown that each simulation is very vivid. His Reactive Power Level is also much much superior to someone that can Reactive Power Level so hard that they can match someone who is 1000x stronger than themselves by...learning their movement. And Ark is several tier above this.

also, Fugil can kill Ark by surprised for once at best but he’ll come back because he have type 8.

Now that an extra spot is open...

Henry Stickmin for 9-B. Not only does he have the highest AP for that tier (just 153.8245722 kilojoules away from being 9-A), but he’s able to automatically reverse time after he gets killed (even from soul destruction), BFR’d (to another dimension), knocked out, or incapacitated, which makes him difficult to kill. Pretty much the same reasoning as to how he got a spot to High 8-C.

Last edited:
Any passives or thought based abilities this guy has, then?
He has thought based conceptual manip that allows him to literally become the other person while still retaining his other abilities, he can steal the thoughts of others making them forget to use an ability and use it himself he has multiple immortalities and Abstract Existence and far more stuff on his profile than I have the time to write.

what do you mean by warp them into his game area he would be in a alternate dimension and his range is not enough to reach Kaguya after that
Game Area connect to the main universe, so he warp into Game Area and into main universe. And doesn’t Kaguya BFR need time to send someone away? Maybe i was wrong since it has been a long time since I touch Naruto.

And doesn’t Kaguya BFR need time to send someone away?
Nah, she has instant AOE BFR but it takes her to the place as well. She can create a portal behind a person and drag them into another dimension very quickly though. That being said I dont think she would go with that so I think he beats her anyway. But also can he hit ghosts? Cause Hagoromo is one.

But also can he hit ghosts? Cause Hagoromo is one.
Not sure. Heavily implied to be though since the other Rider that based on the same technology as him can hit Ganma which is a ghost. And his son can beat the shit out of Kamen Rider Ghost (well Specter) and can gather energy/data out of them as well.

But since that hasn’t been updated yet I would say it’s a no.

Not sure. Heavily implied to be though since the other Rider that based on the same technology as him can hit Ganma which is a ghost. And his son can beat the shit out of Kamen Rider Ghost (well Specter) and can gather energy/data out of them as well.

Ok so currently he loses to Hagaromo who has sealing+powernull in 6 paths chibaku tense and is a ghost

If it is no for now Hagoromo also has BFR and Sealing with his Chibaku Tensei. Without those idk if he has another way..maybe paralysis? Anyway I dont mind the others being moved down I think a battle would be pointless as they do not have resistance to time stop nor some of his finishers..actually data manip and could probably bypass non-corporeal to an extent anyway.

Or as suggested he could share it with speed equal.

But that would just make him back to his ghost self. The reason he is a ghost is because he died lol.
Everyone that is killed by Cronus is permanently stuck in a state of dead. As in, they are frozen in time during their death. Does that make sense?

Even then, his Energy Item like the end allowed him to EE people and being alive near a Bugster would result in them getting a bad case of Game Disease...which is a problem.

Everyone that is killed by Cronus is permanently stuck in a state of dead. As in, they are frozen in time during their death. Does that make sense?

Even then, his Energy Item like the end allowed him to EE people and being alive near a Bugster would result in them getting a bad case of Game Disease...which is a problem.
Hagaromo resists EE

Madoka characters got upgraded so remove them from 2A. Why is vecna not 1st 2A. He does not have smurt abilities in his profile so he should be on the 1st 2C and 2A

2-A is becoming such a wasteland with the Low 1-C upgrades that I wouldn't be surprised to see DBH there 1 day.

Madoka characters got upgraded so remove them from 2A. Why is vecna not 1st 2A. He does not have smurt abilities in his profile so he should be on the 1st 2C and 2A
He is a smurf actually. He can yeet you into the far realm and can summon critters from the far realm. He also has low 1-C immortality IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back