• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP inmortality and he can just spam status efects
Immortality is nothing that special and neither is status effects. I dont know how he would fair against the last 2 guys but the other 3 certainly stomp actually even knives millions has some far more op abilities like causality manip and I dont think their immortality helps against EE based on what I have read.

Immortality is nothing that special and neither is status effects. I dont know how he would fair against the last 2 guys but the other 3 certainly stomp actually even knives millions has some far more op abilities like causality manip and I dont think their immortality helps against EE based on what I have read.
yeah EE is not bypassing the type 9

Captain thinks and chucks Bahamut at him who passivly powernulls and atomisizes him, while his attacks destroy creation on a fundamental level and can put beings with conceptual mid godly and tons of immortality down

there is a problem with that the consciouness is not in the body so.. yeah
Does it even matter when the Top 5 all have incap methods. Wan'er alone has passive mind-hax, soul-hax, power null, absorption can attack people through avatars, resists everything he has etc.

Nihilus passively soul absorbs.

First Witch went over Captain.

Let's see:

1st - Abstract Existence, Type 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. If a character doesn't resist to body puppetry it will get in max 10 seconds to gain complete control of the enemy; Can conceptually attack him in tons of ways, can summon an exact copy of the enemy to fight for him; plot manipulation, can alter the space, time for all kind of effects, can summon the Sefirah Castle for even more hax, can make him mad, can send him through space to meet Outer Gods, can steal his identity basically becoming him, and many more.

2nd- ten plus passives that bypass multiple layers, conceptual manipulation, space-time, etc. Wall of hax.

3rd- passive soul hax in a planetary scale; passive life absorption and mindhax.

He gets absorbed by Nihilus repeatedly or just driven mad. Captain has concept stuff so not really.

Like, considering how he looks like a composite and has no scans on his page or anywhere on the wiki, should he be here?

Yuichi Sakaki at 9-B should be removed.

He's a 4-D smurf now.

Edit:

Actually, he's been a smurf for a while now. But we weren't sure if we could implement it in versus threads because there was someone who heavily pushed against his plot hax being 4-D (Although we got approval from two staff and all knowledgeable members. With there only being one person disagreeing), but the person in question got Perma-banned, so the argument never finished
I remove him.
Minato for 4th in High 6-C He beats the current number 4
Added.
Herah exist no more, and should be removed.
I removed her. Why was she deleted anyway, false statistics or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back