• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcer should tie with Calypso for 2nd 5-A with speed equal as they both think and destroy each other. Not to mention they could easily defeat Adeleine by thinking since she doesn't have anything thought-based.

Actually, Adeleine speedblitzes unequalized before they can think, but both think if speed is equalized. Sorry if I wasnt specific on that. It wouldve been rated like this:

Adeleine (Speed Unequalized)/Announcer (BFDI) and Calypso (Twisted Metal) (Speed Equalized)

Actually, Adeleine speedblitzes unequalized before they can think, but both think if speed is equalized. Sorry if I wasnt specific on that. It wouldve been rated like this:

Adeleine (Speed Unequalized)/Announcer (BFDI) and Calypso (Twisted Metal) (Speed Equalized)
My bad, I'll fix it.

Edit: Done

Welp, 2-A is empty. And I decided to hunt for some possible contenders:
  • Shulk has a literal type 2 concept keeping him alive, extremely potent EE, and Resistance neg
  • Spawn is decently haxxy and pretty versatile, but definitely isn't a big competitor
  • Exdeath is really damn strong and has some great hax, he can also send you to the void which has a bunch of passives
  • The Planeswalker is really haxed and strong
  • Similar to spawn, Arthur is pretty darn haxxy, but is definitely not a big competitor
  • M is really haxxy and has a type 5 acuasality and is a type 2 concept to boot
  • The Quantum man isn't ultra haxxy, just hard to kill
  • The Enchiridion is haxxy, but like spawn, is definitely not a big competitor
The big competitors are probably M, Exdeath, and Shulk IMO

^More specifically, Pokémon Gods are considered to scale to creating 60 million infinite multiverses

Again,Kamen Rider Cronus for somewhere on 5-C. He should definitely bodied Daruma because “haha time stop”. But Wang seem to resist time stop, maybe?

He resists time manipulation but I'm not sure how that translates with time stop. He has sealing and possession as a wincon, plus passive soul crushing aura, power nulling aura and paralyzing fear aura.

But he's in his less haxed keys at 5-C so maybe Cronus has a chance?

He resists time manipulation but I'm not sure how that translates with time stop. He has sealing and possession as a wincon, plus passive soul crushing aura, power nulling aura and paralyzing fear aura.
He doesn’t have a soul and Bugster can’t be paralyzed. Does Powernull completely undo all of the opponent abilities or halves the enemies power?

have he possessed something that is similar to a sentient mass of virus/data before?

And push came to shove, Reset kick in and he will straight up goes back one Key.

Huh, OK.

In verse, it basically prevents them from utilizing their powers completely. Some higher level cultivators can even prevent artifacts from activating but he's not at that level here.

Technology would get negated by spiritual Qi, which causes general failure of man-made power sources like nuclear energy among others.

have he possessed something that is similar to a sentient mass of virus/data before?

And push came to shove, Reset kick in and he will straight up goes back one Key.
I guess no on the possession.

He has Type 4 Acausality. Make of that what you will.

Huh, OK.

In verse, it basically prevents them from utilizing their powers completely. Some higher level cultivators can even prevent artifacts from activating but he's not at that level here.

Technology would get negated by spiritual Qi, which causes general failure of man-made power sources like nuclear energy among others.
Kamen Rider technology is definitely some funky stuff going on. The Rider System of this verse created by basically the use of vidya game logic and tons of video game virus with various reality warping property like it somehow appear in another multiverse, and when fully harness to it’s absolute limit, can control things like concept, laws, space, time (Kamen Rider Genm) and even plot. And the birth of Bugster Virus is definitely not a natural things that happened either, so there’s that.

the same kind of virus that cause mass technology failure in various episode. And some power like Reset is Cronus innate ability that doesn’t required him to be transform at all. And fighting Bugster usually result in the one that doesn’t have resistances to game disease getting infected by the virus. Resulting in various effect like extreme fever, comatose and existence erasure. And even those that have resistances to Game Disease can still be affected by Bugster Virus if the strain is strong enough, and Cronus is one of the stronger one in the series post-revive.

and Cronus have things call Energy Item which grant him plethora of stat amps, double damage, speed blitz for 5 seconds, Existence Erasure that bypass resistances, increase luck that allow one of the 5-C character to survived an attack from a 5-A with several layers of realities warping and so on.

also, how does Wang deal with Low-Godly regen? I know he has Regen Neg but is it good enough to deal with Bugster Regen?

He can seal to deal with the regeneration. Although the EE might probably do him in so I guess he loses.

is sealing opponent his go-to move? If so I think he can beat Cronus since the End is kinda forbidden item but hat he doesn’t really use but is always there.

What is Wang’s AP by the way? Cronus scale wayyyyyy above 218 Exatons because of scaling chain. (Cronus >>>> 99 Riders >>>>> Level 50 >>>> Level XX > Level X >>>> Level 5 >>> Level 3 >> Level 2 >>> Kamen Rider Deep Specter >>> Toucon Boosted Kamen Rider Ghost = Kamen Drive >> Paradox Roidmude who do that 218 exatons feat)

At this point, he should have the Restriction Flag so probably yeah. Especially considering how he'd sense Cronus lack of a soul and has very potent instinctive reaction and decent precognition.

Wang Lin is >>>>100 Exatons. Not as though it really matters since one has Low-Godly and the other can act as a soul.

Cronus was made to kill Bugster which have Low Godly and if the opponent is killed inside his pause, their death is eternally frozen in time and cannot be revived.

is his sealing thought based as well? If so I think Wang should decisively win this because of his instinct, otherwise it’s basically incon with Cronus open time-stop

Cronus was made to kill Bugster which have Low Godly and if the opponent is killed inside his pause, their death is eternally frozen in time and cannot be revived.

is his sealing thought based as well? If so I think Wang should decisively win this because of his instinct, otherwise it’s basically incon with Cronus open time-stop
I see.

Yeah, the Restriction Flag only takes a thought to be activated.

Nice discussion btw.

Yep, so I think currently 5-C list should be.

Wang Lin at 1 since I don’t think any of the hax in Naruto 5-C can really affected him followed by Hagoromo and Cronus should be at 2 then Cronus since from the previous discussion Hagaromo can seal him and Cronus can EE the man with The End. Other Narutos characters eat Cronus feet because time stop is pretty dumb and Daruma at 4th

Wang Lin should beat her with passive paralysis and soul destruction. Cronus with time stop opening too perhaps. So, number 3 or 4.

Btw, what hax do Naruto characters have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back