• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs The Golden King

Arcker123

He/Him
Unaware if this is a stomp

Both high 6-A

Yhwach has the sternritter schrift

Speed equalized

SBA otherwise

The Almighty:

The Golden king:

Last edited:
He has the almighty on at every time though. Also when you say conceptual do you mean it kills on a high godly scale.

It's always tough putting two passives against one another.

But technically GK would have the superior passive via how Cracking works.

Hell, from the looks of it, atomization isn't the only thing Yhwach has to worry about. As cracking also involves passive physics manipulation, reality warping, and law manipulation. And Yhwach starts within his cracking field and has to deal with all that, in addition to atomizing concepts. Which is really not the same as Ichibe's powernull ink.

Whether or not almighty even works here is a big question mark.

The stare isn't conceptual, it just destroys possibilities and rewrite the world and it's laws.

All cracking does indeed warp and control physics.

It is correct that it's passive and being in the cracking field which is planetary in size equals automatic death.

The hand slap though does destroy concepts, it destroys the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical, and all things in creation.

It's a meme that everything in steampunck is an illusion from non-existent beings to concepts.

The hand slap which is his first move breaks time itself to happen instantly and ignores defenses.

Last edited:
Right...

Still not sure what he can really do considering he's already in GK's field, of which he's just going to get passively atomized over and over even if he can rewrite/replace his death with a future and all. Assuming that doesn't just end him there, he also has GK's slaps which is going to be real nasty given its effect against things that are physical and metaphysical, real and illusory.

reading from the thread yhwach cant fight back and will constantly be destroyed is that enough for a win? does the golden king have sealing/bfr?

edit: no wincon voting golden king fra

I think I'm going for incon on this one. Its really hard to judge how both the passives would interact with each other. Would Golden king's deconstruction hit Yhwach or would it just be power nulled via the almighty? Btw does the golden king have a soul or soul manip resistance? Feel like rc could also be a factor here cause the golden king would also be getting his soul destroyed passively and both of them would keep on regenerating lol.

Last edited:
I think I'm going for incon on this one. Its really hard to judge how both the passives would interact with each other. Would Golden king's deconstruction hit Yhwach or would it just be power nulled via the almighty? Btw does the golden king have a soul or soul manip resistance? Feel like rc could also be a factor here cause if not the golden king would also be getting his soul destroyed passively and both of them would keep on regenerating lol.
Gk stares ignores distance so it would hit first

Yhwach's fate hax is thought based. However his precog and powernull is passive as well as soul destruction because of rc.

Last edited:
@Celestial_Pegasus Maybe? Although for all I know, GK's transferring thing to other bodies sounds like it could be a mental thing too? If Immortality Type 6 can work that way.

All I know so far is that he's really really old (even referred to as earth's "old ruler" in a twitter short story fight with Leo), and he's known for using different bodies to transfer himself into which then acts as a Terminal. The Bell of Gahkthun/Bell of Yith being one of them that we're familiar with, and he has plenty more to go onto.

Does yhwach can nullify a hax that 100+ time stonger than him ? , Becaues in H6A key he never faced exatons people.

Does yhwach can nullify a hax that 100+ time stonger than him ? , Becaues in H6A key he never faced exatons people.
That isn't how hax works, AP is irrelevant as long as they're still in the same dimension, and it's funny anyway since Yhwach currently has 4-D fate hax and powernull, so the question should be, can anything The Golden King has get around 4-D fate hax and powernull?

I mean his AP come from atomization which atomized on exatons level ( atomize is a hax here) , it's weird if yhwach can nullify it.

This is seemingly unfair could we might use "with the almighty" key better ?

Back