• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Soul King vs Dark Schneider

(Low-Godly; cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions, are destroyed all at once)

This is the reason for asking but I don't know what the range is.

Does his Soul Crush though? I kind of doubt it considering how he wasn't passively crushing the whole verse under his spiritual pressure even before he was taken apart.

I mean he could hold back like most bleach h characters.

It’s why folks with different power levels can exist in the same room.

But do we have any proof that his Reiatsu Crush covers the whole Interdimensional Range, just because someone thinks it should doesn't me it does without proof of feats and statements.

What's the maximum range that Reiatsu crush has shown to cover?

Does his Soul Crush though? I kind of doubt it considering how he wasn't passively crushing the whole verse under his spiritual pressure even before he was taken apart.
Nope, his soul crush isn't accepted to be at that range, though it is possible given that he scales above Yhwach who was going to destroy everything (multiple dimensions) with his Reiatsu.

If I remember correctly, which I might not as it has been a couple of months since I reread Bleach, I don't believe Yhwach was passively doing that anyway. Though does DS have any way around The Almighty?

If I remember correctly, which I might not as it has been a couple of months since I reread Bleach, I don't believe Yhwach was passively doing that anyway. Though does DS have any way around The Almighty?
Correct, Yhwach was consciously destroying the dimensions with his Reiatsu

I don't think he can do anything about fate hax/powernull, no.

This might be a stomp, it's just for this thread.

Can't DS just... regen his soul? Isn't that something he could do?
If his body, soul and spirit aren't destroyed all at the same time then yes, though SK possibly has the range to reach all 3 dimensions at once.

Regardless, SK doesn't necessarily have to kill him, he has many things that could theoretically give him the win without having to kill Dark Schneider.

but the Reiatsu only targets the soul, what's it gonna do to spirit and body? And I'm pretty sure the regen makes it impossible to physically incap DS

but the Reiatsu only targets the soul, what's it gonna do to spirit and body? And I'm pretty sure the regen makes it impossible to physically incap DS
Reiatsu doesn't only target the soul, it can take physical form and cause physical damage as Yhwach demonstrated after absorbing SK.

I don't mean incap him by like knockout or something, I mean;

Absorption, Sealing, Transmutation, BFR, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Control, Past Manipulation, copying DS's abilities and using one of those to incap him etc

Reiatsu doesn't only target the soul, it can take physical form and cause physical damage as Yhwach demonstrated after absorbing SK.
ok, what about the spirit?

And let's not act like DS is gonna stand still, he has that pesky EE

ok, what about the spirit?

And let's not act like DS is gonna stand still, he has that pesky EE
Honestly I have no idea what the difference is between DS's "spirit" and "soul"

DS can't do anything, we gathered earlier in the thread that he's helpless against The Almighty's fate hax and powernull, so this entire thread is basically can SK beat DS while he sits there unable to do anything.

well, there is a difference, which means that SK can't bypass the regen, which makes this an incon
But as I said, SK doesn't need to kill him to win

And again, SK's range "should" be high enough to reach his spirit, soul and body simultaneously, but nobody has actually said what the required range for that is yet.

But why would the Reiatsu also target and effect the spirit if it's different from both the body and the soul?

I mean, I'm ok with the incap, I'm just saying that the Reiatsu definitely doesn't bypass DS' regen

But why would the Reiatsu also target and effect the spirit if it's different from both the body and the soul?

I mean, I'm ok with the incap, I'm just saying that the Reiatsu definitely doesn't bypass DS' regen
Elaborate on what his spirit is, SK has no problems interacting with intangible objects or non-corporeal characters, you need to prove DS's spirit somehow can't be interacted with.

How is this an incon if SK has ways to win and DS doesn't?

What is the difference between spirit and soul? Can you show a scan where they are explicitly treated as two different things? Like where one gets destroyed but the other is still there or something?.

Also what is the range for said realms that house these things?

In Bleach souls and spirits are the same thing. If you really wanna go there, souls can interact with souls and then there are the even more intangible spirit ribbons which low tiers can interact with so now we have souls and spirits being able to be hit by fodders < SK.

In Bastard!! there seems to be a difference in spirit and soul, which isn't too uncommon in fiction (It's the same with Ergenverse). Found this which sort of illustrates the difference in Bastard!!.

Y'know, from the context of those panels... it seems spirits in Bastard are akin to Souls in Bleach.

While souls in Bastard are completely different from souls in Bleach.

What Yung said about the spirits. Gotta say though, I’m still lost on what a soul is. Tf is an “ideal body” supposed to mean? Is it meant to be something like a concept?

Rip then pretty sure SK doesn't have 4D stuff
But on the other hand im pretty sure Dark Schneider can't kill SK due to almighty + the insane amount of hax he has
Voting incon

You can argue his dispel bounds nullifying the effects of Almighty or DS absorbing SK like he did with Konron and later recreated Amrael from the information absorbed from Konron. But I don't know anything about bleach so I digress.

SK has 4-D AP, though I'm not sure how one interacts with the "4th dimension"

Also no, I'm 100% sure Dispel Bound isn't nulling The Almighty, regardless, The Almighty has already nulled Conceptual Type 3 powernull.

It also says on Dark Schneiders profile that Dispel Bound layers can be easily destroyed by somebody on his level, SK scales far above Dark Schneider in AP, at least from what I gather from the characters he scales to.

Back