• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, why aren't Digimon and SMT equal on the 1-C playing field?
Updated.

I wouldn't mind a match being done to be safe.

Updated.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3310014

In regards to your original comment about 1-C

SMT should still be above WoD since it was agreed by Wokistan, Ultima, and Andy that Type 5 does not protect you from higher-D hax.

And before you say make a match, the original was closed for being a stomp and is still a stomp, just in the other direction, and is a stomp no matter the outcome.

You do know it was a stomp not based on Acausality but Transdualism right?

The One Giver has Transdualism beyond all sense of Duality, Taiji, Wuji and Trinity.

its been on their profile since before the Transdualism revisions, and so it means SMT characters can not touch her with their hax and she just says experiments on them and keeps them down.

Except the levels of transdualism that would give that are still not added. Only some levels of transdualism will give you that level of protection, and if she has that level, she should be 1-A

There already was made 2 threads for Transdualism.

And before that thread it would be Type 2, which is beyond what YHVH can affect or has ever been shown to affect.

And "that level of protection" can be given by Type 2, it just doesn't doesn't apply to all things, thing is, since here are across all dualities, her transdualism would stop YHVH

Whats up with the Immunities? There are only a few ways to get immunities on the wiki and he doesnt really seem to match most of them if not all.

Is not being affected by cause and effect really enough of a justification for type 5 acausality anyway?

I'm gonna knock god down until this becomes an explainable headache instead of the unintelligable mess it is now. Deal? Deal.

I've already explained it simply. YVHV and anyone on that tier cannot overcome her (The One Giver's) Transdualism.

And as such, she stomps them casually.

It wasn't discussed and I debunked all attempts at saying that in other threads.

There is no form of sound logic that could say that Dimensions even affect Dualism.

Light and Darkness are the same no matter what dimension you're in, Good and Evil dont change and so on.

I said before and I said it again, only powers affected by dimensionality are space, time, probability and possibility manipulation. There's more, like variable and perspective, but that is not used here.

I don´t think he needs it, but with it it would be easy if you ask me

And considering that is allowed, yeah, he can have it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
How fast is Strange? Sonic is 163 quintillion c.
" Massively FTL+ (Comparable to the Ancient One, who reacted to Umar's Bolt of Bewilderment in a microsecond, and Baron Mordo whose power was used to fuel an incantatio which sent him hurling across countless dimensions, at a speed which "defies mortal calculation", With the Scroll of Watoomb, he could instantly return after Adam Warlock sent him to the edge of the universe through the Infinity Gauntlet)."

There´s no calc, but it appears to be noticeably slower

To be honest it looks like Strange is actually faster, being beyond Mortal calculation is faster than something that is within Mortal Calculation.

Udlmaster said:
To be honest it looks like Strange is actually faster, being beyond Mortal calculation is faster than something that is within Mortal Calculation.
I'm not comfortable assuming that Strange is faster than any calculated speed we have on the site just because of a statement like that.

"Beyond Mortal Calculation" a not really a good argument when compared to someone that has a clear speed feat.

Back