• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Isn't that just extending the list from 5 to more characters?
Depends on how it´s done, because just listing as normal would make that, yes.

I had in mind more like just adding after the respective list of the main 5 for each tier (if any other competitors avaiable), to list characters that can´t make it to the top 5 of the respective tier but are noteworthy for stomping one of them or stuff like that.

>And who just said that "destruction on a 1-A Level but it only being physical destruction is not greater than say 4-D Conceptual erasure."

You didn't understand what I said then, that was an example brought up on why having 1-A erasure isn't greater than 4-D Erasure for example because if the 1-A Erasure is merely physical Erasure but the 4-D is Conceptual, it matters what level of existence it erases on.

The power behind it just bypasses the resistance on that level.

Problem is, Bob, that the 5 of tiers don't relate to who can kill those above them.

Because of not ABC logic would ruin this whole threads career.

Udlmaster said:
>And who just said that "destruction on a 1-A Level but it only being physical destruction is not greater than say 4-D Conceptual erasure."

You didn't understand what I said then, that was an example brought up on why having 1-A erasure isn't greater than 4-D Erasure for example because if the 1-A Erasure is merely physical Erasure but the 4-D is Conceptual, it matters what level of existence it erases on.

The power behind it just bypasses the resistance on that level.
The dude dreams all of reality into existence. Every atom, spirit, concept and everything else.

"Removing from narrative" is a meta version of conceptual erasure and gets resisted.

Any more posts on Caine vs Vivec will be deleted. End of discussion.

Actually:

Just Make the thread again, I'll debunk you there again instead of filling up this thread.

The matches were already made. Amaterasu passively stomps them with AP, the recent revisions makes Homura's mindhax ineffective and the Embryo passively destroys any of the 2-As by existing with its hax on top of resisting like everything they have.

Is it just me or is Helios kind of weak? I mean, he's not THAT weak, but he seems kind of weak in comparison to what other characters in the list can do. Has has nothing Kars can't understand or Kezef can't null. His powernull seems good, but he's seemingly never nulled 4D. Once again, nothing Kars can't understand or Kezef can't null. If he uses that ability on Kars and destroys anything but D4CU, Kars understands and he loses. He's just underwhelming compared to his opponents.

Also are we going to discuss how Kezef having 4D powernull is considered inconsistant and how, because of this, he can't null Kars' understanding?

The Smashor said:
Good idea, since I'm assuming the "2-A Powernull being inconsistant" thing is somewhat new.
D&D 2-A Power Null for Tier 6 affects beings considered gods (worshipped, having holy power, etc). It isn't the main reason they exist up there. Kezef having infinite speed that he can enact at will and 2-A soul manip and Mid-Godly null outside of his normal Power Null is the main thing.

oh yeah and Abstract Existence, that too

I see.

Well, I still see nothing that Kars can't just understand, and Kars having the highest AP in the tier means he'd win a direct fight. All Kezef really has on him is being able to kill him despite D4CU. Should I have him fight Zargon first, since he seems to be the next strongest 6-B DnD character?

what lol

all he has infinite speed advantage, the ability to instantly one-shot, and can't be hit without feats of hitting an abstract entity. so yeah I guess not much.

Dunno who the next strongest 6-B would be, suppose you could try Zargon, but his main shtick is just his horn is really super durable. I'd like to say for the record D&D resists Power Null which seems to be the implied method of win here.

other 6-Bs are Elminster, who can get 2-A summons, all of the Abominations, who have shit like passive time stop, time erasure to make people essentially age to death by absorbing their future, etc. Sertrous is probably the next strongest since he's got the abilities of both an Elder Evil and a Demon Lord.

So 6-B changes seem to be Helios getting knocked down somewhat, Ainchase going up, with Kars trying to challenge someone

Infinite speed in a speed equalized match dosn't seem that good, since I'm pretty sure Kars can beat Helios. The abstract entity thing seems like more of a problem and also makes me question why we think Helios can beat him in speed equalized.

Kars actually uses power mimicry and adaptation, not null. You can still use the powers, just Kars can use them and resists them. He's kind of like 682.

2-A summons are nothing Kars can't deal with from understanding (Even them destroying the multiverse wouldn't work that well since D4CU creates universes unlike regular D4C). Passive Time Stop just means Kars has an hour to win thanks to The World Ultimate. Yeah, age the type 1 immortal to death, that'll go well.

Speed amp for an already faster character is allowed. This was discussed awhile back. And Helios has kept his spot under the assurance that higher D stuff was coming, though seeing as how it hasn't yet means I guess we can bump him down.

So he's ditto with Reactive Evolution. Unless he's managed to do so to 2-A soul hax I'm betting no to that one.

I mean. For guys like Elminster the 2-A summons are literally gods. Not sure if you keep up with the 2-A stuff but if you look up at the 2-A tier they sort of do a lot. Specifically, Elminster can call on Mystra (Midnight). And the age manip isn't like that, you see. It effectively ages you by stealing your future. So even with a Type 1 Immortal you're still having your future actions absorbed. The Abomination that does this is the Phane.

Blackcurrant91 said:
It's still a 1-A transformation. Personally I think for this list it should be fine. It's sort of like saying you can't use statistics amp that takes you to another key. Like Ikki Kurogane for example.
1-A isn't simply another tier though, that's a state of being.

So I don't agree that 1-A transformations should be allowed at all. If it was a 1-A ability...or even summon, it would be fine, but you can't be the strongest in your tier by virtue of becoming another tier any time you want for any amount of time.

At least that's how I feel.

Fair.

@The

Helios' page is

uh

lets just say ******* awful

he apparently has a bunch of 1-B stuff that isn't there because everything from the page was just taken from some wiki that didn't really get a lot of it right or even there in the first place iirc.

ALRF (currently Sleepy) is going through Silverio rn

He's already done a couple of CRTs for it, although you'll need to wait a bit for that since the VNs are notoriously long (Masada helped write them, so that should give you an indiciation)

1-A isn't simply another tier though, that's a state of being.

So I don't agree that 1-A transformations should be allowed at all. If it was a 1-A ability...or even summon, it would be fine, but you can't be the strongest in your tier by virtue of becoming another tier any time you want for any amount of time.

At least that's how I feel.

Ok so while the argument for this applying to Vivec can be made I guess I dont think this should apply Pelinal since his 1-A tier isnt as simple as that.

Back