• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

Regarding Kindred.

Jessica's Subjective Reality outright prevents just about anything that exists in the Nightside from killing or even harming her, because she simply doesn't believe it can. And all of the powers on Kindred's profile appear to be things that have an equivalent in the Nightside.

Also, she passively erases beings from existence the moment they enter her line of vision, and this is apparently so powerful that even the entire Street of the Gods (which has higher dimensional entities and even Transient Beings in it) closes itself up and goes into hiding anytime she's seen walking around. This also comes from her "unbelief", which is the same thing that makes her unable to be harmed. (the only reason John even survived an encounter with her was because he convinced her that he had something she had to believe in, which allowed him to seem real to her for a while)

So unless Kindred is physically High 1-B (nah), or resists some really strong existence erasure, what the character can kill doesn't matter.

^ ^ ^

Kindred resists existence erasure of the Void, which erases things just by looking at it, to the point that they can esist within the Void itself with no issue

Show proof that the Void compares to existence erasure that has Tier 1s running in fear.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kindred resists existence erasure of the Void, which erases things just by looking at it, to the point that they can esist within the Void itself with no issue
Can the Void erase 1-Bs?

also

wait a second

> Street of Gods

Godstreet

Can you explain ?
It literally doesnt exist on the Range page

And even then, you'd need to prove that said "Infinite" range is Multiversal

That's interesting, actually

D can stretch his sword up to infinite and directly hit and warp space-time with it, I don't think it would be Multiversal lol, but now I wonder what should be his range

Also, are we using Speed Equalization ?

D can hit and kill Type 1 Abstracts but it's irrelevant here since he lacks any means of bypassing her Passive 4D Plot and Causality Hax that works on Type 4 Acausals not to mention his range won't affect her own range of Abstraction.

RM97 said:
D can hit and kill Type 1 Abstracts but it's irrelevant here since he lacks any means of bypassing her Passive 4D Plot and Causality Hax that works on Type 4 Acausals not to mention his range won't affect her own range of Abstraction.
He actually resists Plot Manipulation, since he's immune to the Akashic Records

We still need to add some abilities to him

Manipulating Akashic Records isn't Plot Manip. It's a Combination of Reality Warping and Causality Manipulation but not Plot Manip unless it was stated to manipulate Plot.

someday

you all will learn

someday

RM97 said:
Manipulating Akashic Records isn't Plot Manip. It's a Combination of Reality Warping and Causality Manipulation but not Plot Manip unless it was stated to manipulate Plot.
Well, the Plot Manip page says that it is a type of Reality Warping, which D resists up to at least 2-C

Unsure if it helps

Anima wishes it was D&D

Dvorak1902 said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
May I suggest Pennywise for 9-B?
Well, he ain't beating Hatou either. So--
  • Weaknesses: People with radically different Qualia than average humans can perceive her. She can only change the life of those with these different Qualia in a limited way, as they can observe her and their own fate. She can not "possess" people with different Qualia and she can not change to certain possibilities which would need different Qualia to observe, such as a world where all humans are robots or where 1+1Ôëá2.
The **** is with manga and VNs having this kind of jargon in them?

Does Pennywise being not even remotely close to human (or any other being that originates from the universe this character resides in) mean nothing here? Because this entry makes me think otherwise.

I think being able to observe 1-A constructs requires perceiving different Qualia than normal humans, but I don't think being an ancient demon would qualify.

Can Pennywise's manifestation perceive 1-A constructs? (i.e. can he look into his own eyes and see the Deadlights?) If so then I'd say Pennywise could get around the weakness, otherwise no.

Agnaa said:
I think being able to observe 1-A constructs requires perceiving different Qualia than normal humans, but I don't think being an ancient demon would qualify.
Can Pennywise's manifestation perceive 1-A constructs? (i.e. can he look into his own eyes and see the Deadlights?) If so then I'd say Pennywise could get around the weakness, otherwise no.
It's all but stated that the avatar itself effectively comes from the Deadlights (It quite literally "fell" to Earth from outside time and space and landed as a meteor-esque impact), and logically, it's just a physical puppet controlled by the being's true form. All of its transformations are just masks, also; its avatar's real form with no guises in place is just an extremely small-scale version of its true form in the Deadlights. (although those who look at the thing see a spider-like creature, because that's the closest their minds can come to perceiving what that primary form actually looks like)

Even if you ignore it basically just being a doll that the true form is using to interact with the physical universe, I'd assume it can recognize itself.

Yeah that works. Just your "Pennywise isn't remotely close to being human" argument was a bit lackluster.

I was mostly asking for clarification, since I didn't know what the hell a "Qualia" was and the profile had no sourcing on the concept whatsoever.

Destiny 2-B should at least get the #4 spot. Oryx is currently fighting wizard 101 and I'm not super enthused about making these matches myself, but he already stomped rimuru and in the old hypothetical match between him and Arceus even cal said Oryx'd win.

Qualia's a philosophical concept, not a verse-specific one. I'll try to explain it.

Let's say that you have a scientist in a black and white room who has never seen colour in her life. She has books describing every intricacy about the colour blue. How the human eye perceives the colour blue, what signals get sent through the brain, what objects are blue, what blue represents in various cultures, etc, but she never actually sees the colour blue.

After learning everything there is to learn about "blue" she steps outside of the room and looks up at the blue sky. The new information she gains is "Qualia". The subjective experience of something that cannot be written down or taught, only learned through perceiving it.

Back