• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

What do the 5-B DnD characters have that's keeping them above Senshinkan with their lolwillpower resistances, the whole being a dream thing and the fact Amakasu can summon 3-As

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Does Altair have a defense for passive 5-D Mindhax? This is for 5th strongest Low 2-C.
Depends on if the CRT gets accepted. If it does, she'll get Passive 5D Causality and Plot Hax that works on Type 4 Acausals. She'll get removed from Low 2-C too tho so lol.

But to answer your question, no. As of current in her Low 2-C, she has nothing to protect her from 5-D Mindhax.

Paul Frank said:
What do the 5-B DnD characters have that's keeping them above Senshinkan with their lolwillpower resistances, the whole being a dream thing and the fact Amakasu can summon 3-As
being 4-D minds in 3-D bodies with all their powers being attached to their minds

so

basically just being a 4-D moveset who can then turn to their 2-A bodies and say "wanna new one" and make a new one

Wokistan said:
Destiny 2-B should at least get the #4 spot. Oryx is currently fighting wizard 101 and I'm not super enthused about making these matches myself, but he already stomped rimuru and in the old hypothetical match between him and Arceus even cal said Oryx'd win.
fair enough. I'll add them.

So them having 2-A true forms is basically the only thing?

guess I'll have to wait for the 2-A revision the

Paul Frank said:
So them having 2-A true forms is basically the only thing?
guess I'll have to wait for the 2-A revision the
I mean

That and their 2-A forms being absurdly powerful and being infinitely respawned by the god

plus at least one of them is a Type 2 Nonexistent

but yeah that stuff

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I was mostly asking for clarification, since I didn't know what the hell a "Qualia" was and the profile had no sourcing on the concept whatsoever.
It's on the page boi, only hidden.

"Feats: See -> here <-".

I'm also not an expert on the concept. But I said that the Clown probably couldn't win because she has insane versatility and Type 3 Acausality. But well, who knows....

MrKingOfNegativity said:
It's all but stated that the avatar itself effectively comes from the Deadlights (It quite literally "fell" to Earth from outside time and space and landed as a meteor-esque impact), and logically, it's just a physical puppet controlled by the being's true form. All of its transformations are just masks, also; its avatar's real form with no guises in place is just an extremely small-scale version of its true form in the Deadlights. (although those who look at the thing see a spider-like creature, because that's the closest their minds can come to perceiving what that primary form actually looks like)

Even if you ignore it basically just being a doll that the true form is using to interact with the physical universe, I'd assume it can recognize itself.
IMO that does not constitute a different Qualia.

Maybe something like a superpreception and a higher conscioussness, but not a different subjective experience of the world.

For example, if I show Pennywise an apple, maybe it percieves more of the apple than a normal human does, but it percieves the red of the apple in the same way a human percieves its red.

Or at least it does as far as we know it would. Having a different subjective experience of something doesn't really relate to level or nature of conscioussness, in my opinion. In most verses there would straight up just be one true way these things look/are, meaning different Qualia as such don't even exist.

Not that it matters to the fight, assuming the Pennywise can be defeated by human actions like in its own work.

I still remember having to make a VS thread just to prove Satan > Godwoken in the 2-C tier (took me over 5 months of bumping till the match was resolved and let me tell you it wasn't fun).

I'm not gonna bother with making suggestions anymore if it's gonna take THAT long and I know I'm not the only one whose having these kind of difficulties with VS threads.

Sorry for the rant but I wanted to get this^ off my chest since one of the first response's I see on this thread is: "Make a VS thread to prove character A can beat Character B, for X place in a tier" unfortunately it simply doesn't work like that and it can very discouraging to wait up to several months just to prove a point... :/

Blob for fourth High 8-C, I guess?

Primate doesn't even have a profile anymore, and from what I know he didn't resist getting cancer.

Toujou, beyond the fact that "shaking mountains" and creating storms that wash away fortresses is not High 8-C also doesn't resist biological manip, seems to have no way to deal with billions of bacteria eating him, and some other abilities of the blob (like it's insects, mind manip, etc.) make it more decisive.

Karuna can just reverse time on himself to prevent being eaten by bacteria.

And Blob seems to have no time stop resistance, so....

Last time on Strongest Ball Z:
"Ok then. Make a CRT to get the technopathy added to penny and once that's done we can debate the match vs Noah."
The Rock come at me

Make the match, no point debating it here...

Because you're the one proposing changes

Also voting in your own threads isn't forbidden.

If they can't permanently incap, then speed won't matter.

Although I'd still equalize speed to stay on the safe side because Penny's avatar is slow as ****.

With changes I mean changes to this list, but fine whatever. I will do the thread but I will set it up completely biased.

@Axiom Blindly changing things is what doesn't work, the ads are the best we got.

@Yobo Dunno. Fight the lowest person I 'spose.

@Ricsi If nobody opposes me adding Blob I will do so.

DontTalkDT said:
Karuna can just reverse time on himself to prevent being eaten by bacteria.
And Blob seems to have no time stop resistance, so....
They already did.

Anyways, I'll make the match for this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So is it safe to say Overlord GAIA takes the 5th Low 2-C spot from Altair seeing as she lacks a defense for Passive 5-D Mindhax?
Actually if it's passive 5D mind hax, it should work on Lavos, ergo 4th Spot. Not too sure tho.

the issue with above that is everyone else has like

instant other passives that would outright kill rather than just mindhax

and then Vivec is just "lol I instantly become 1-A" or some shit

How does the possession work? If it's mental based then it won't work. Same for the corruption. When has Dracula had passive Transmutation?

btw Dan Karuma and Keira should share the #1 spot for 7-C with Seijiirou since there no one else listed can do anything to them and they're canonically equal iirc

Back