• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

right so Low 2-C is contentious, if it comes out to a draw I think I'll still hand it to Gaia on the premise that their incap method is 5-D so superior (stronger, even if it forces a draw between them).

@Hl3, what verse? I can probably just put "Characters from [verse]"

> Masadaverse

ah

of course

alright I'll add it.

Anyways, regardless of Karuna, Blob should take at least 5th High 8-C due to lack of competition... and share it with I LOVE YOU since the two canonically stall each other permanently.

Grimmon should probably just be changed to "characters from digimon", since they all have a lot of abilities by default.

I'm saying this three times now. Es for 7-B. She won against Homura. Do you guys hate Blazblue or something

Also I think Why said Destiny is going to be infinitely above baseline 2-A. Oryx and other guys should at least get 4th spot for 2-A.

Blazblue should still get the 5th spot though. That PMMM fight of Homura and Amaterasu is outdated now that Amaterasu and other guys have infinite above baseline resistance now.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'm saying this three times now. Es for 7-B. She won against Homura. Do you guys hate Blazblue or something
Also I think Why said Destiny is going to be infinitely above baseline 2-A. Oryx and other guys should at least get 4th spot for 2-A.

Blazblue should still get the 5th spot though. That PMMM fight of Homura and Amaterasu is outdated now that Amaterasu and other guys have infinite above baseline resistance now. </div>
Wok has told me Destiny will be either baseline or infinitely above baseline depending on interpretation. Also, if a fight needs redone, just do it. I didn't see your comment on thread 11 nor this one, but I will add her.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Blazblue should still get the 5th spot though. That PMMM fight of Homura and Amaterasu is outdated now that Amaterasu and other guys have infinite above baseline resistance now.
How do they have infinitely above baseline resistance if none of them are infinitely above baseline?

Mindhax were different. It involved Boundary and stuff. And also that one upgrade to infinitely above baseline Blazblue was stopped dead on the track.

Kaoru has Type 8 immortality and her self-inflicted injuries heal very quickly. There's also a 50% chance that the fight begins with Kaoru not looking at her.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kaoru has Type 8 immortality and her self-inflicted injuries heal very quickly. There's also a 50% chance that the fight begins with Kaoru not looking at her.
Wouldn't that mindhax still have her not winning?

And what do you mean by that 50% chance thing? Do you really think Kaoru would never look at her for the entire fight?

Nope, it's SBA.

Wouldn't that mindhax still have her not winning?

And what do you mean by that 50% chance thing? Do you really think Kaoru would never look at her for the entire fight?

Shinobu is still a one trick pony. Anyone with good mindhax resistance or anything like robots etc. would easily beat her. Kaoru is leagues more versatile with her potions, has solid defences, immortality and quick healing, and yes, she can fight without looking considering she nitroglycerined a soldier who was behind her.

Sure but idk how much that helps with resolving this rock paper scissors.

It's not just about being able to fight without looking, it's about it being in-character for them to fight without looking and to not catch a glimpse of her, or be close to her for too long.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Shinobu's mindhax is really potent iirc

And Kaoru doesnt know about that ability
Yeah, the potency affects entire armies sent by other countries.

@Eganergo I didn't think a match would be needed, but apparently it is.

Nah, it isn't needed. Kaoru likely gets incapacitated by the mindhax, but she can't die, mind you.

However, just because a character beat someone doesn't necessarily make them a stronger character in the overall scheme of things. Versatility and being able to defeat a wider range of characters should matter while deciding on positions. Shinobu is utterly useless against mindless foes and those with good mindhax resistance. Meanwhile, Kaoru can defeat characters with wide ranging resistances just because of sheer range of oneshot/incap abilities. Kaoru has plenty of options if one of her potions don't work. Meanwhile, Shinobu has zero options when her mindhax doesn't work, not even fighting skills.

Sure, but there's another character at play here; Enrico Pucci. Is he also capable of defeating more characters than passive mindhax is?

imo it seems like they'd all reach to different characters in different ways, and idk a great way of quantifying it.

Whitesnake Pucci has experience with Shinobu's type of mindhax (Weather Report's escargot spam) and would immediately remove all of his senses if he has to. MiH's item effects are being upgraded to the absolute upper limit of 3-A, which would make Pucci the character with the highest 3-A AP value. Which should be enough to defeat almost anyone without regen with ease and by accident.

Whitesnake is pretty versatile while MiH has the passive kinetic energy increase on items and the passive speed amping for blitzing.

I know that. Pucci beat Shinobu, I said that in my original post about this. I'm just wondering who's able to defeat more characters.

I don't think Pucci's getting upgraded to the absolute upper limit of 3-A.

Pucci would, via sheer AP.

MiH is still 8-C. Its the KE on his accelerated items that's going 3-A. Like knives. Iap wanted High 3-A but its never reaching there because of MiH resetting the universe the moment infinite speed is reached.

I'd think mindhax would be more wide-reaching than 8-C AP.

I realize that, but I don't think it's getting upgraded to 3-A.

Its getting a Varies rating which would put it in that AP range.

An important detail about Shinobu's mindhax that was omitted is that it only works on people who are looking at her. A blind man with a stick would beat her.

Pucci already has a Varies rating, no 3-A though. There's tons of characters that have Varies that are theoretically boundless but they aren't assumed to have highest possible 3-A AP in fights.

It also works on people in her presence; just not as well. Entering her presence causes one to instinctively kneel, and talking to her for too long has the same effect as seeing her.

Any instance of those happening to a blind person?

I'm saying it reaches 3-A after sufficient acceleration, not that he starts with 3-A item KE.

They happened to someone who was talking to her through a curtain, so the on-look mindhax wouldn't activate. A character also describes it as happening because of talking to her, and that seeing her directly is simply more potent.

EDIT: Even characters who don't need to build up their AP to have it unbounded still don't get given max 3-A AP. There's no CRT currently giving 3-A AP to Pucci, so please stop using it as an argument.

Back